1264 replies to this topic

#1261 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,476 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2023 - 06:42 AM

I was watching two Tibetan Buddhist Lama's walking towards me on a winding path around a large green hilltop.

I was half asleep sitting cross legged in bed with my back against the wall.

Someone was talking with me and I understood everything they were saying but when my waking mind became aware that I was doing to the usual suprise disturbed my balance and I quickly forgot everything that was spoken. Not that the conversation didn't have effect on my being.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher and ElPirana like this

#1262 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,503 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 January 2023 - 02:03 PM

Long crazy one this morning. Oddly this one was in the middle of the night, yet still stuck with me in vivid detail. We were driving down a road on the coast, I think in Oregon, but could have been Washington. I used to work with this awesome older lady who was always funny and positive but could flare up if pushed. She retired 4-5 years ago, but visited me in a dream lol. So driving down this road, and on the side of the highway, I see ahead of me what looks like an Ostrich with someone on its back! We slow down so my wife could take a picture, and I rolled the window down and hear the woman say, "Go Dammit!" I recognized her voice instantly, (Sally the lady I worked with)

I cracked up laughing and pulled over and backed up, and I see her climbing down from what I now recognize is a huge Emu, not an Ostrich. It saw me backing up towards it and jerked free and ran like hell, feathers flapping in the wind. Sally came over to yell at me, and then realized it was us, and said "Now you have to give me a ride and meet my parents!" She got in and we drove down the coast a half a mile or so and pulled into a large single story hotel building that had several barns and outbuildings around it. She took us inside and there we met some amazing people. He mother was an older version of Sally with an awesome smile and mischief in her eyes, and her Dad was a huge guy that looked Samoan, but was from Puerto Rico, and several also large brothers of his. 

This was simply the most happy and loving family I have ever seen. The love around them was palpable and it was very nice just to visit and soak it all in. The father and his brothers were pot smokers in a big way, and I shared a wooden bong kind of thing with them, Sally and her mother showed us around, and she was surprised to see that the Emu that left her on the road was now back in the barnyard. She grabbed it playfully by the neck and shook it's head while it hissed at her lol. This was obviously a game to them and no harm done. She tried to get up on it's back and it laid down and did a forward roll dumping her on the ground and we all laughed. Her mother showed up and I told her I wanted to be adopted by them and call them my own family!

We saddled up some horses, and she took me on a helluva ride to see the ranch, and at some point the horse she was riding veered down a side path and was galloping full speed on a crooked path that had a lot of junk strewn on it that could have tripped up the horse, but it jumped over and veered around obstacles, old TV's washers, dryers, and it was like it had done this a million times while I just gave my horse it's head and tried to turn with it and not get tossed while it negotiated that part of trail. We came to a stop and she apologized and said she had not intended to go that way but the horse had other ideas lol. We laughed about it and went on our way. 

We went back to the barn, and her father was there doing some chores while we put the horses away and brushed them down. I saw one of his brothers come in, and they were having a low conversation. I overheard him say they had one of the monsters in a box stall in another barn, and they were both looking alarmed. I interjected and asked "Bigfoot?" They looked at me with stern faces, and I asked if I might come too, and explained that I had seen a giant one, They looked at each other then at me, but I very seriously told them I had seen one absolutely, and would like to see one up close if I may. (I did indeed see one in 2012)

Sally said, "Uh uh Mister, you guys go on, I don't wanna see that thing." We left to go see it and I woke up. 

• Skywatcher, Justintime and ElPirana like this

#1263 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,476 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2023 - 11:33 AM

Love to read about your bigfoot encounter Coop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hospital stay was strange.

I was there for around twenty eight hours.

In surgery for three. Gallbladder was on point of rupture. Had open surgery. Already posted about it.

But I don't think I wrote about what else happened.

After surgery I was sat up in bed.
I had a nurse check on me around every half an hour. I told her I should have liked to have seen the gallstone because I know some of them are tetrahedron in shape.
She called me macabre and I said they just cut me open -do you think surgeons are macabre too?
She got a stinky attitude after that.

Everytime I closed my eyes I would see different people approaching my bed only to open my eyes and no one was there.

I don't know who these spirits were. Lost souls roaming the hospital or passed relatives or maybe spirits from my soul group checking on me. No ugly spirits, just normal looking people.

What's really strange is at one point I see the spirit of the young nurse- her alter ego at the end of my bed bending over shaking her butt at me looking back at me with a cheeky grin. Her spirit carrying out her true feelings while in waking state treating me with contempt. Damn strange.
I also saw out in the hallway a tall red haired woman who often is in my dreams.
She has long curly hair. She's dressed in a one piece silk red/orange dress that's cut just above the knee. Holding her sunglasses in her hand looking at me with a big smile on her face. She's really pretty. Probably there to take me home if I'd died but happy I survived. She's really special. I get the feeling she's some Avalon warrioress or Valkyrie of sorts. Have met her multiple times in dreams. It was really nice to see her there. Felt cared for and loved.
  • Skywatcher and ElPirana like this

#1264 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,476 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 January 2023 - 07:47 AM

I'm living in a different house.
The neighbours are young men in their twenties.
One rides a bmx over and is talking to me. He seems familiar.
They're building a deck that covers their backyard and up to the side door of my house. It encircles an in-ground spa next to my front door.
At the top of their yard they've set up a white canvas military style tent like mission command would use. Obviously not camouflaged but still has that feeling to it.
I find a sticker with a Knights Templar on it and go put it on the post inside their tent. There's another sticker I have with a red heart on a shield but I can't find it when I want to give it to them.
The young man and I walk around the front of the house and the decking is now a wide road going off into the distance.
I say it is as wide as the great Wall.
It's big enough for a large army on horseback to ride out to battle.

End dream.
  • Skywatcher and ElPirana like this

#1265 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,503 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2023 - 02:47 PM

This morning I dreamed I was trying to get some stuff done running around with my wife, when I heard a deep rumble, looked up to see the sky filled with warplanes from horizon to horizon...

• Skywatcher, Justintime and ElPirana like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!