Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

The Beady Eyed Monkey watchers of the Cubensis realm.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,140 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:59 AM

It's been a while for me, a Silent dark room experience with Cubensis.
So many distractions in life right now.
But I've always wanted to hear if other people experience this on dark room visits to the realm that Cubensis has to offer.

Its like this for me unless I have a larger than advised dose of cubes.

First of all they seem to want to distract me with high entertainment. Sounds building upon one another metronomically u till a roaring creshendo of sound reaches a climax of deafening proportions. Perfect. Like being at a live techno concert. Then dead silence. Beginning again after a pause.
Then comes all of the other imagery. So much. So different every time.

But what I wanted to talk about is that to me this is not what I want to see. I want to see what's behind all of this. So I look past it all and look further and further and further. And what I always come up against is this emerald green grid/web. Its like being inside of a geodesic dome looking up. Now this is why I would rather wood lovers over cubes any day.
There are always these beings on this grid grinning at me. I can't go any further. They have big bulbous eyes, maybe more than two eyes, almost spider like. They have a bunch of appendages that look like a bunch of banana dicks, honestly. Grinning like they know something I don't. Blocking me from seeing past this matrix.

Thats as far as I can go. They're there in this grid stopping me from seeing beyond. Its like that movie The Truman Show where Jim Carry finds the wall but instead finds this grid with a bunch of beady eyed dicks.

I looked up at them thinking how it sucked so much to see them again. I said aloud at them "I'm going to kill you..." They scrambled all over the grid like spiders scared shitless but then regained their composure and went back to their silly grinning beady eyed watching.

I've read of this grid/matrix described by the late metaphysician Stuart Wilde. He calls them the ghouls and said they hang from that grid like monkeys corrupting pure information coming from the celestial regions.
I think I'm better prepared now to remove them when I go back there.

So has anyone else seen these things?
  • Furthur1 and RutgerHauer like this

#2 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,799 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:27 PM

I can relate to the grid/web.  Mine is more like an ever replenishing limon/neon yellow cauliflower, always renewing it's own image from the center. It does not have a personality or anything like that so I take it to be a distraction.

Somebody here once referred to this kind of thing as a platinum blonde - a cheap distraction (apologies to normal and awesome spirits who like to wear platinum blonde) and that these cheap distractions are there precisely to keep us from the deeper truths. I suppose gatekeepers would be a more kindly, less prejudiced name for these things.

It would be max interesting if headshrinkers and others who study how the mind works could explain this.

Either it's caused by the drug or our own minds are doing this to us - the bastards!

Edited by pharmer, 12 July 2018 - 03:29 PM.

#3 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,433 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:56 PM

390651_110221123658_Romanesco_Broccoli5.

#4 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,799 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:41 PM

SOAB! I have this pic in black and white and just looked at it this afternoon. Talk about your syncronicities!

Cauliflower - Crrrrrraaaazzy.jpg

• CatsAndBats likes this

#5 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,140 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:44 PM

Yeah that's the circus I see/call it. The big distraction. The music,the imagery. Then I see fingers in front of light fluttering and just behind these fingers I get a glimpse of eyes watching. And voices saying "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" like people practicing tones. But they never show themselves. Annoying.

If I keep pushing past the ever changing fractal imagery I come up against that emerald green grid with the beady eyed grinning fiends.
  • ScreamingEagle likes this

#6 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,799 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:50 PM

Justin

do you consider yourself an artistic person?

and back to the OP........................I have only once gotten past this distraction. It was on Hostilis Root Bark and Syrian Rue teas.  DMT is said to be quite chemically similar to shrooms, in the same chemical group anyway, and strike me as much the same but the Root Bark and Rue blasted me past all the distractions and into the realm of the awesome wonder of it all.

maybe that's what you'll need to get where you want to go and see what you want to see.

I was, in all honesty, surprised at what's there. That kind of thing does not exist inside my own head that I'm aware of ergo  my opinion that it comes from somewhere else and the drug ( the right drug at the right time) is merely a portal to that state. A wormhole if you will.

I sometimes fantasize about being able to find that drug and that it works the same for everybody and that we all get in a big comfy barn and have the same trip to that place of wonder at the same time. Imagine the conversations the next day!

Edited by pharmer, 12 July 2018 - 09:31 PM.

#7 DonShadow

DonShadow

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:05 PM

Cubensis is probably the strangest place I've ever been. Great description!
  • Samwise and Justintime like this

#8 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,140 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:40 PM

Pharmer,

Yes I am. I am slightly autistic. So, creative in many ways.

Bead carver, gourd art- percussion original designs. Used to paint in my ancestors style.
Working on multiple non sterile cloning techniques ATM for an EBook. Too much to just put up on a forum. I want it to reach as many people as possible. Its going to help a lot of people.
Sea shell worker/ forager.

Still have plans for using electricity for decontaminating LC's.

I don't like doing things alone. I have waylaid myself in seeking others to join me but everyone has their own mountain to climb. I feel an urgancy to leave something of value in the world. I am impatient and not too disciplined. I will set aside my dreams to give another the comfort of my presence. This is detrimental to my growth of course. I yearn to be free. Free to move freely. I really want a nice motorbike I can feel the wind against me on. Maybe for those moments I can pretend I'm free.
  • DonShadow likes this

#9 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,799 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:10 PM

I ask because I think some people have an easier or harder time cracking through their distractions BECAUSE they are artistic or not.

Notice that very few people mention what you and I take for granted - the distractions but the desire to get past them and onto the real business.

I hate doing this because I don't like people putting ideas in my head about tripping but what follows is an example of what people with art brains have in common

to wit: Alex Grey

images.jpg

look at this image for what it has in common with our cauliflowermonkeyshow  distraction. Who would argue that Alex Grey has some kind of awesome artistic vision of a trip?   But he's stuck in the same loop we are. There's something about our brains that are predisposed to distraction.

makes me wonder if carpenters or nurses or dirt farmers  or mathematicians or physicists have an easier time getting past the distractions?????

#10 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,140 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:12 PM

This would have been my strangest experience on cubes. Large does.

I was visited by one of these. They say its ball lightning. Seen occasionally around electrical towers. They have it wrong about them being electricity. These are conscious energies. Theyerely use the electrical towers and emf towers to power up.
Laying in dark room silence this one the size of a basketball came floating into my room and hovered over Mr. I tried talking to it but it didn't speak. Not even telepathically. It dove into my chest and I felt it was perhaps healing my smokers lungs.
It rose out then entered my head where it worked on my brain for about ten minutes. The light was intense. It felt like it was spinning. Reminded me of a CD being burned on a computer . I think it was hyper connecting my brain or downloading my entire memory.
When it was too much I asked "What....are...you doing?" No answer.
I popped out and hovered above me again.
" That was interesting, can we talk now? How ya doing?" No answer... Then zzzzip! Out through the wall the way it came.
Strangest date ever heh.
These are the same balls Terrance McKenna speaks about which the Shamans in South America say the more they have inside of them the more power they have.

I do wonder if that being wired me for pursuing a cloning TEK to make things much easier for the spread of mushroom cultivation on the planet.

Oh yeah. Pushing on with that BTW. Must make haste. The eBook will be very affordable and easy to follow when perfected.

Attached Thumbnails

• 220px-Ball_lightning-1.png

#11 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,140 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:18 PM

Notice how he cannot gain access until he changes and shows compassion. There is an important lesson in that. I have a feeling that if I blew love at those creatures it would knock them off that grid.

[Direct Link]

#12 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,140 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:28 PM

Yes that's why I like/need/ want woodlovers. The first time I had those I asked myself if I could meet Krishna the Hindu God.
I was answered immediately with moving non changing artifacts slowly rotating and a presence. A male voice which began teaching me a mantra which he would wait for me to repeat. I kept getting it wrong and he would patiently wait for me and try again.

#13 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,140 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:00 PM

Stuart Wilde made this video for me in response to a message I sent him. I miss the guy. Wish he was still here in physical. So much I needed to speak with him about.

[Direct Link]

• DonShadow likes this

#14 MeadMaker

MeadMaker

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:09 AM

I was visited by one of these. They say its ball lightning. Seen occasionally around electrical towers. They have it wrong about them being electricity. These are conscious energies. Theyerely use the electrical towers and emf towers to power up.

It may be that people confuse one thing for another.  I am certain that ball lightening is a real phenomenon though.  My father said he was hiking with a forestry crew up in the mountains under very foggy conditions when he witnessed ball lightening forming on the backs of the donkeys and rolling off.  Unless this was just these entities idea of a good time.

#15 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,140 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2018 - 11:25 AM

Trippy. I have an older digital camera that picks up small orbs. Haven't used it for a while and lost the pics I took. But I could see little faces in the orbs. I've seen a video of one leave the body of a dying mouse and there's a video out there of large ones creating a crop circle.
If you've ever seen sunlight reflected off of a bowl of water onto a ceiling I guess they change more of less like that. Waves and ripples ,swirling light.
I was with friends hooning on a secluded beach when we saw one coming through the trees. Fast but silent.

In Australia they're called Min Min lights.
A lot of things take on spherical shape. In zero gravity water does as such.

This spirit kept ducking when I tried to take a picture of it or seemed to be. I could see it on my phone screen and even checked that it wasn't my fingers in the way. It might even be my dog that passed over. It does have his size and shape.

I've been told spirits often appear as gold light.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20180212_222549.jpg
  • IMG_20180212_222544.jpg

#16 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,140 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2019 - 02:44 AM

This would have been my strangest experience on cubes. Large does.
Laying in dark room silence this one the size of a basketball came floating into my room and hovered over Mr. I tried talking to it but it didn't speak. Not even telepathically. It dove into my chest and I felt it was perhaps healing my smokers lungs.
It rose out then entered my head where it worked on my brain for about ten minutes. The light was intense. It felt like it was spinning. Reminded me of a CD being burned on a computer . I think it was hyper connecting my brain or downloading my entire memory.
When it was too much I asked "What....are...you doing?" No answer.
I popped out and hovered above me again.
" That was interesting, can we talk now? How ya doing?" No answer... Then zzzzip! Out through the wall the way it came.
Strangest date ever heh.
These are the same balls Terrance McKenna speaks about which the Shamans in South America say the more they have inside of them the more power they have.
I do wonder if that being wired me for pursuing a cloning TEK to make things much easier for the spread of mushroom cultivation on the planet.
Oh yeah. Pushing on with that BTW. Must make haste. The eBook will be very affordable and easy to follow when perfected.

This ball of light is exactly what the orb looked like. Same color and shape/size. Photo from my grandmother's house in a different state.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20190418_113429.jpg

Edited by Justintime, 18 April 2019 - 02:45 AM.

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#17 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,600 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2019 - 08:28 AM

That's probably the best orb picture I have seen....................

• Coopdog likes this

#18 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,140 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:29 AM

It is hey. That's exactly what visited me. Same same but different. I can't recall seeing one like it.

#19 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,140 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:33 AM

I don't like the faces in it.
  • Coopdog likes this

#20 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 240 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 07:24 AM

We like to find patterns in what would be otherwise chaos, without it, it has no meaning. Meaning is projected, so it goes the other way around.

What you see is a reflection of your ego. A mirror image of yourself, some parts that you don't identify as you, but still is part of the whole human that is you. The grinning faces are a part of you, indeed trying to distract you from looking at it for what it is - you. Disguising it to be random strangers, aliens, unreal, magical and improbable beings. It are all symbols for parts of being a human character, but look like it is anything but human. So, how could it be you!?

On second thought, I think I might have seen similar imagery. I was on LSD, meditating in the middle of a crowded chill area of a big chaotic rave - I saw that grid, ever changing with faces of people, many many characters coming through and making faces, laughing, nodding, shaking their heads in disaproval, etcetera.. Like being judged, being watched. Some of them approved, but kind of like a grown up who lets a kid play just because it is funny to watch him fail hard.

It seems like a barrier of some kind. I saw that barrier as well another time, but I saw my own face projected everywhere which is a symbol that does not need translation. I was in my own way at that time, but couldn't see it. It was becoming very annoying to see my own facial expression of amazement projected everywhere, but once I noticed what was going on it subsided.

I went over the barrier on another big trip of DOC, that is when I left my familiar ego behind and actually became that mirror image of myself and acted out everything I would never do normally. Like all parts of my character that were surpressed in my mind came flooding out. I became the jester.

Another barrier that has shown itself to me on Cubensis, was a big serpent, a reptile/dragon/eel. It felt like the the gatekeeper of some deep instinctual realm of aggression, sexuality, survival.. Those are things that I do not express all that much. It was calm and let me feel those things, let me watch it and feel what it feels like to be it. It looked and felt frightening, but it was protective and caring for me also.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 20 April 2019 - 07:41 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!