203 replies to this topic

#201 PinkMenace

PinkMenace

Psychochump

• VIP
  • 742 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:26 PM

Oh, I forgot the must humorous part.

Before putting down the casing layer, I sprayed one of my substrates with mint scented (and flavored, I  checked) rubbing alcohol because I mixed up my spray bottles.

Edited by PinkMenace, 10 December 2018 - 06:26 PM.

#202 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 470 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 08:00 PM

Omg lol. I've done that before. The mycelium will blue like hell but should recover, unless the mint has an effect as well. If it does, well good luck with that

#203 Oam

Oam

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 173 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 December 2018 - 03:42 PM

I noc’d up 6 total LME/Gent dishes with 3 original MS (A)syringes and 3 LC (B) syringes made from the MS. The Petri dishes have four sections each to increase my experiments. All three of my MS syringe bags are @ 100% and looking good with 0 contams. I’ve been super behind schedule in my lab work with the holidays going on. Thank goodness this method is set it and forget it. I will try to make an update next Tuesday on my progress. I’m going to go ahead and put my money on the 3 LC(B) dishes producing faster mycelium growth. I think I am going to noc up three more bags with the LC’s I made, which I imagine will colonize much faster. I also have a bunch of brf material left and plan on making some jars soon.

10dd65dc3e55c2c18e78b19dfe2f9c51.jpg

68617e2ad1d1eecee840cca517c19779.jpg
  • PinkMenace likes this

#204 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 470 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:33 PM

If you want fruits after you pick the stones, the more jars or bags the better. You'd be surprised how little grain is actually left after 4 months when you pick out the stones.

The fruits are small, too, so building up a nice stash will take several nice sized trays, at least.

This is a fact I realized a couple days ago. Good thing I went spawn crazy in the beginning.
  • Sicshroom likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!