• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 cherkropper

cherkropper

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:04 PM

Has anyone experimented with compressing fine ground shroom powder into a pill. Capsules are nice but it takes so many of them to get there.

I would think a highly compressed pill would be better. You might need some kind of binder to hold it together and a coating to slow down oxidation of the magic.

#2 fungalsporesolution

fungalsporesolution

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:08 PM

YES it would work

but you'd need a fuckin pill press and they run upwards of $2000 :eusa_snoo

#3 fungalsporesolution

fungalsporesolution

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:08 PM

personally id just rather eat mushrooms :reb:

#4 cherkropper

cherkropper

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:12 PM

personally id just rather eat mushrooms

Well until Hippie3 comes out with that new pussy flavored shroom I think I'll stick to capsules.

#5 Dank Side Of The Shroom

Dank Side Of The Shroom

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:13 PM

only press ive seen was around 1.5k, and that would press alot of mdma into a little ass pill. if you got the extra cash its not a bad idea. but it be easier to doa everclear extraction evaporate it down to crystals and put those in 1 capsul.

#6 fungalsporesolution

fungalsporesolution

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:17 PM

Well until Hippie3 comes out with that new pussy flavored shroom I think I'll stick to capsules.

are you saying you'l only eat capsules?

thats a drastic measure to go to, just to avoid eating them

whats so horrible about cubies

theyre justmushrooms :teeth:

#7 fungalsporesolution

fungalsporesolution

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:18 PM

only press ive seen was around 1.5k, and that would press alot of mdma into a little ass pill. if you got the extra cash its not a bad idea. but it be easier to doa everclear extraction evaporate it down to crystals and put those in 1 capsul.

yep heh kinda funny that we both know about pill presses because of mdma research... lol

extracting and capping it would be the way to go imo

unless you have 1.5k

#8 Dank Side Of The Shroom

Dank Side Of The Shroom

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:24 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

found this single press on ebay for 125 bucks. nothing special but should get the job done.

#9 fungalsporesolution

fungalsporesolution

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:26 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

found this single press on ebay for 125 bucks.

yea but you dont actualy think that thing is comparable to the industrial model... how compacted is the strentgh of a human going to get a pill??? not very compacted

#10 Dank Side Of The Shroom

Dank Side Of The Shroom

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:31 PM

never said it was good just cheap. you hit the thing with a hammer and presto..... but than again if you got 2k get a real one.

#11 RalphBlue&Purple06

RalphBlue&Purple06

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:07 PM

What i do that works great is grind them up into a powder and then just pour into my mouth and chase it with a drink to get it down , no taste and since its powder, to me, i feel like it hits faster...
:hippie:

#12 Sky Rayven

Sky Rayven

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 652 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 10:15 PM

Check this out...I once found some one who had created mushroom chocolate candies about the size of a mini Reces peanut butter cup!!
It makes sense in a way because the wax in the chocolate will help preserve the shroomies. I was told that they were made from powderd shrooms and then created into these candies. The only problem with this method is that chocolate has to be warmed up and the heat may weaken the strength. You could use CandiQuick sold at your super market. 1 candy was about half a good dose 2 candies took you to the moon:cool:

Peace Out
Sky

#13 Doctor D

Doctor D

(Not a real doctor)

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,258 posts

Donator

Posted 25 August 2006 - 10:38 PM

Man, I'd need a LOT of "extra cash" before I had $1,500 to spend on a pill press!

#14 Sky Rayven

Sky Rayven

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 652 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 11:09 PM

but it be easier to doa everclear extraction evaporate it down to crystals and put those in 1 capsul.

This seems interesting...exactly how would that work. I am assuming that you would grind the cubies and soak them in everclear for what like a week and then evap it out on a plate and then scrape the plate with a credit card to retrive the crystals??<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

#15 Sky Rayven

Sky Rayven

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 652 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 11:13 PM

This all seems like a lot of trouble tho. I love the taste of cubies! My friend always gags on em tho so he might like this pill idea.

#16 joecoolatc

joecoolatc

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 02:33 AM

Check this out...I once found some one who had created mushroom chocolate candies about the size of a mini Reces peanut butter cup!!
It makes sense in a way because the wax in the chocolate will help preserve the shroomies. I was told that they were made from powderd shrooms and then created into these candies. The only problem with this method is that chocolate has to be warmed up and the heat may weaken the strength. You could use CandiQuick sold at your super market. 1 candy was about half a good dose 2 candies took you to the moon:cool:

Peace Out
Sky

yeah i had the chocolates too but they get old and lose potency after a few week. tasty tho, wraped in foil and everything.

#17 myceliod

myceliod

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 289 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 03:12 AM

hey dude, I used to have a kief press, that processd 1 gram of kief at a time, it was a very effiecient dose measuring machine.... just simple press one gram of dry fungi at a time.... it's easy...

#18 Mermaidia

Mermaidia

Sober Sister

• Expired Member
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 08:29 AM

whats so horrible about cubies

theyre justmushrooms

I don't like the taste at all...but I keep reminding myself of the end result ( as long as I don't get sick...only happened once)
If I could avoid the taste I would no questions asked.
I have tried them in oj, tea...still tastes like shit.

#19 fungalsporesolution

fungalsporesolution

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:52 AM

I don't like the taste at all...but I keep reminding myself of the end result ( as long as I don't get sick...only happened once)
If I could avoid the taste I would no questions asked.
I have tried them in oj, tea...still tastes like shit.

a little should take care of any stomach problems

at lest it does for me

#20 lyqwyd

lyqwyd

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 658 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 12:34 PM

extract and cap is da way to go for your dealio. i dont really mind the flavor, i make black tea with vit c caps or lemon juice and huck some chunks of shroomies in there. werks good. pill presses are usually not a good thing to have lying around your house if u like ur goodies.... drug manufacture would be a possible charge should anything happen. the kief press idea would werk damn well too, and those are only $40 and what non drug user could figger out what that was for?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!