• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 NewManMt

NewManMt

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:24 PM

That was the plan for the day at least. I've tried it a few times with a notebook, but the only thing that really came from it was a crude story about a goblin.

Anyway, I ended up with company so the typewriter was out. My buddy was completely unfamiliar with any decent dosage so decided to smoke with him. Started out with a small one to let him feel it out, he loved it and lasted a full 10. So I bumped him to break through. I had a much smaller amount so I could still babysit if need be. So I look over at one point, I'm feeling great, and he has the biggest silliest grin on his face and is rubbing his head on a blanket and cat. It took everything I had not to burst out laughing. He had a great time, and was super pumped afterwards.

I still plan on spending some time with the typewriter, but it was a great experience either way. Anyone else tried writing during or after?

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,770 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:44 PM

What are you smoking? Or dosing with?

#3 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,929 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:48 PM

I thought it was the typewriter? It may work for writing before but don’t know about after. Personally I have no experience, but am looking forward the rest of the story.

Edited by coorsmikey, 27 August 2018 - 08:50 PM.

• NewManMt likes this

#4 MeadMaker

MeadMaker

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2018 - 04:30 AM

The power of the *chunk, chunk* keys is powerful beyond your wildest dreams. When you feel the keys beneath your fingertips and the leverage of steel arms pushing pure form into the soft medium of cotton fibers, crisp black letters giving birth to the ideas in your head, the primitive rush of thought into reality gives birth to a child of its own. Almost like your sensual body pressed against my own...

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,029 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:17 AM

Unless you are OCD and a perfectionist.   I started with clunking and chunking.   Because my style was forced to be to get it in one draft, or not at all.   I could never type copy.  The lysdexia makes me make more mistakes when following my eyes than when typing from my internal dialog.   Computers enabled me to do what endless gallons of White-Out never could.  

And I love spell checkers, though dictionaries were my first love, because dictionaries don't tell you when it's wrong.   Words I had spelled wrong all my life (and there were very many of these), because that's how this lysdexic saw them, when corrected enough times, eventually reprogrammed even my crummy short term memory.  

I am a high school dropout who flunked four years of English, but at least I got a 'D' in typing (the teacher felt sorry for me because I was trying so hard).   Clicking "Edit," or using "White-Out?"  No contest.  

BTW, the best thesaurus is a good crossword puzzle dictionary.  These are at an arm's length:

post-131808-0-84776500-1535469427.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_2355.JPG

Edited by Alder Logs, 28 August 2018 - 10:34 AM.

• onediadem and NewManMt like this

#6 NewManMt

NewManMt

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:04 AM

I've only ever heard blasting off when talking about smoking DMT, that could just be me though

#7 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,770 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:28 AM

That is why I asked.

• NewManMt likes this

#8 NewManMt

NewManMt

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:29 AM

Unless you are OCD and a perfectionist.   I started with clunking and chunking.   Because my style was forced to be to get it in one draft, or not at all.   I could never type copy.  The lysdexia makes me make more mistakes when following my eyes than when typing from my internal dialog.   Computers enabled me to do what endless gallons of White-Out never could.  

And I love spell checkers, though dictionaries were my first love, because dictionaries don't tell you when it's wrong.   Words I had spelled wrong all my life (and there were very many of these), because that's how this lysdexic saw them, when corrected enough times, eventually reprogrammed even my crummy short term memory.  

I am a high school dropout who flunked four years of English, but at least I got a 'D' in typing (the teacher felt sorry for me because I was trying so hard).   Clicking "Edit," or using "White-Out?"  No contest.  

BTW, the best thesaurus is a good crossword puzzle dictionary.  These are at an arm's length:

I am a drop out too. It's just a silly hobby to keep me busy. I write everything up in a note book first, and edit it while I type. I don't have a printer though, and it can be years between me owning computers. Same result either way though, gets stuffed in a desk.

Thanks for the thesaurus tip, haha. Would have never thought of that

The power of the *chunk, chunk* keys is powerful beyond your wildest dreams. When you feel the keys beneath your fingertips and the leverage of steel arms pushing pure form into the soft medium of cotton fibers, crisp black letters giving birth to the ideas in your head, the primitive rush of thought into reality gives birth to a child of its own. Almost like your sensual body pressed against my own...

We can make all the sweet children you want as long as you make that "chunk chunk" sound

#9 NewManMt

NewManMt

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:32 AM

That is why I asked.

Sorry, didn't mean that to sound rude if it did. DMT, my buddy is very new to it, but he had a great time. As soon as it was over he popped up wide eyed and still almost too excited to speak. It was fun

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,029 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:38 AM

I have not blasted that yet.   I don't know if my 71 year old body could support it.    Some folks get more cautious with age.   The body is necessary for some things I still wish to do in and around my area.   I was just searching for Qi Gong exercises to improve the prostate.    I wish DMT had been a little more common when I was trying almost everything.   Being a geezer is what's up now. 

Yeah, I don't have a printer either.   Not one here on the desk, anyway.   I have ones that don't work, though. 

BTW, all those books came from garage sales.   I just got that great crossword puzzle dictionary to upgrade from an old NYT version with a broken binding.   This one is way better all around than that old one.  

Edited by Alder Logs, 28 August 2018 - 11:42 AM.

• NewManMt likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!