• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Akari

Akari

The Priest and Priestess as One

• OG VIP
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:22 PM

Sorry, at the time of the original post I was immobilzed by a cast and shit. They thought my arm was broken. Shitty x Ray reading.

So, I recently bought a bong so I could have one piece for weed and deems. Just separate stems. I've been taking what seems to me to be what is a similar amount as always, but with a faster delivery.

I had made some very special freeze precip for my Aya ceremony.

Had some friends over to try it out before hand. I went very last with my wife. Everyone had a wonderful experience.

When me and my wife smoked, we used separate pieces. Synced our time.

I took 3 or 4 hits, and wasn't feeling anything. But I knew it was very clean, and i didn't want to overdo it since I hadn't tested it's potency yet.

I don't remember any of the trip before this point. I snapped up. Eyes wide open. I grabbed my wife's hand. I ask if im ok. She said yes.

I said. "I need help. HELP!!!"

She asked what she could do. I asked for the light. I needed a drink. I needed my other friend. Lights on, iI took a drink.

The feeling was as the first bordo of salvia. The place where you remember everything. I remembered death. And I was here all over again. I drank the water. I then went insane. In the trip, I took off flying like Superman.

I was facing every challenged I had ever faced in my life. Every object I've ever seen and my relationship to it. And the magic words kept repeating. In relation to my exact level of recognition. "OH MY GOD!!!" "WHAT THE FUCK" "GOD DAMNIT!" "SON OF A BITCH."

The feeling was I was seeing all of everything in my life, but through the eyes of God awakening.

In my trip, my friends were enforcing that I was dead.

The feeling was that my friends already knew I was dead before. And they were helping me accept it.
i was flying through my trip, and got to what looked to me like the divine spindle. Where all events object and language originate. I powered up like Goku, and bashed the fit out of the spindle. I hit it with like a 100 hit combo.

I beat time. I was dead. I could have anything i wanted now. I knew at the bottom, at the end of death, would await my biggest fantasy. And i yelled her name. In real life. Names are changed. I screamed, "Angela!!! I wanna suck your pussy so bad! BRING THAT PUSSY HERE!!!!"

I looked up. There was my wife, with the evillest expression I've ever seen. The 'Angela' character being a friend my wife already felt was a threat. Oh, and lets not forget. I'm dead so to me. This is the afterlife. The beginning of my Hell. I betrayed my wife in the afterlife, and I'd have to spend eternity with HER knowing the truth and hating me.

I started begging for forgiveness immediately. I'm caressing her hair. I'm on my knees. My house is completely obliterated. I asked her. "What happened."

"You're going to the hospital." She said.
"What why!?!?!"
"You cut yourself very badly and need stitches."

A flap of my hand was sliced open so bad, it looked like a diagram from a biology book. Blood everywhere. Apparently, the universal spindle was my water heater......

So. That was the trip. Y'all have already seen my mental fallout. And needless to say, this has brought about some issues in.my relationship... But yesh.... Thats what happened.

Edited by Akari, 13 September 2018 - 01:56 PM.

• Guy1298 likes this

#2 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,763 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:09 PM

Daamn!  I am uncharacteristically without words.

Heal it, Akari, heal it all.

• Akari likes this

#3 Akari

Akari

• OG VIP
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:00 PM

The water heater...

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180913_165738.jpg
  • 20180913_165738.jpg

#4 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,763 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:31 PM

I have a file cabinet like that :)

• Akari likes this

#5 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,542 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:58 AM

Wow man what a fucked up experience. This is gonna take some time and effort on your part my friend. You will be paying for the Angela comment for the rest of your life I think lol. Hopefully your wife will understand what a powerful influence DMT is and let it go, although I doubt she will ever trust you around "Angela" again. Brother we are here for you, and when I said not to go see someone professionally I meant basically not to put your drug use down on record, therapy can help all of us old fucks back to center again, even if I am not a big believer, it is mostly because I know a lot about how and what they are using to put you into one of their little categories, and I am not a big believer in modern psychiatry. I simply think that the human condition is not able to be diagnosed with any sort of accuracy. We are ALL unique, even if we are mostly the same and I have a real problem with being pigeon holed as a druggie and left at that level. There is much more to life and our experiences than that, and these experiences are worth years of human interaction each time they happen, and cannot be quantified in my opinion. 

Man my intent is for this to be a healing experience for you and I am also sending healing energy for your relationship. This is nothing to lose that over. Thanks for making the effort to put the details out there, and brother lol I did not expect all that! :) Hang in there and hold your head up man, you got this!

#6 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,763 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:08 AM

It's good, and intellectually honest, that we tell both the good and the bad in our trip reports.

These are "teachable moments" or learning experiences for everybody who would consider using powerful drugs of any kind. It's rare but there's always a risk of a trip going very wrong or that a person is not ready  for drugs and drugging.

Drugs can show us beauty or something else. We have to be prepared for both, and accept and learn from both.

And we should be grateful for online communities where these ideas can be shared

#7 Akari

Akari

• OG VIP
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:37 AM

Yes. And I've always been honest about my attraction.

I mean, but who tells their wife that you're EXTREMELY atttacted to someone. It doesn't make me less honest. I'm a loyal partner. It would never matter how physically attractive I find another woman, my wife I'll call 'Pavarti', and I have been working through this, and I think the forced honesty has brought us closer.

And I am very thankful she understands it's power, or you guys never would have heard from me again.

I'd like to add for educational purposes, that I am very experienced. My set and setting was on point and everything. A perfect night. We were gonna make love aafter, she had been on her period, so it had been a week. All romantic. And then BOOM!!!!

#8 Psilocyduck

Psilocyduck

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 11:09 AM

Wow Akari, what an experience! I am speechless to think what could have happened if something went unexpected with my wife as we tried DMT for the first time a few months ago. Really sending good vibes your way my friend and glad everything is alright for you, and your wife as well

#9 Akari

Akari

• OG VIP
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:43 PM

We're healing. Things are changed forever though.

#10 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 778 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 September 2018 - 07:36 PM

Wild experience. Glad you're well.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!