• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Akari

Akari

The Priest and Priestess as One

• OG VIP
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:44 PM

I've been considering this post for some time. I've made multiple attempts in the name of science of get some kind of information. Now, for the sake of the particular tone of this thread, I'm gonna adopt semi abusive tone.

Only because. well....

See, when I first started here, there were the high and mighty psychedelic users to whom I submitted my opinion, and I was somewhat abused by people who have found their opinions about things to be law. On multiple occasions I've attempted to cross reference those of differing opinions to extrapolate some kind of knowledge, real or imagined. I encountered resistance.

Now see. The problem with life is that these are illegal. In an alternate universe, where these substances aren't outlawed, I'm sure there's a textbook entitled; Interdimensional Travel: A Complete Comprehensive Guide to Hyperspacial Dimensions. Sadly, this book does NOT exist here. So resisting my plight to collect knowledge on these to me seems quite foolish.

Enough introduction. There's a specific question here... but good luck. It's very hard to ask grammatically.

Here's the question.

Clearly, DMT takes you to other dimensions, but, other substances do as well. Speaking specifically on the dimension of DEATH, Salvia takes you to this gate also. The gate where you remember everything. 1. (Type this number to address this part specifically.) Now to go into detail. You remember death here. Your brain sees this place, and has a thought like, "How do I forget every time?" DMT gets you to this gate too. Seems like the literal death place. The place you go RIGHT after you die. Salvia takes me here 100% of the time. DMT not so much, but I've been there before with DMT. It's the same space, only you can see more colors on DMT.

DMT though. Seems to be the master key. So many levels. I've been to Heaven, Hell, New Earth. I've been to a world that looks like Avatar. 2. It seems you have unlimited travel to spiritual and spacial dimensions. You can go to a PLACE in TIME. Or a SPACE in your MIND. Or SPACE. Some of the entities seem like they're part of DMT. Others are clearly on the other side of the door... perhaps DMT even has its own realm? I've been to the Imagisphere. I've seen fictional characters such as Gus from Breaking Bad. Goku, and Ezio. To some degree, I understand that everything in the universe is just a projection of the mind. So matter spirit mind and time are nothing to the mind. A thought encompasses all. Memories of place and times. Thoughts, dreams, fantasies. They all exist the same. Aliens made of matter, elves made of light, gods, angels, demons and Bugs Bunny, all the same level of real.
Perhaps the question is to add to these ideas, subtract from them. Create this comprehensive guide in one thread. Let this be our ultimate ode to the science of hyperspace starting with this post. Together our knowledge and experience could help guide the next new user who doesn't have a shaman, or even an experienced friend have some idea of what to expect, more than just the damn Joe Rogan video. There's more than the fractals and the Buddha in the chrysanthemum. What is HYPERSPACE!?!

Edited by Akari, 16 September 2018 - 01:33 PM.

• wharfrat likes this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:08 PM

When Ram Dass (then, Dr. Richard Alpert) handed his Maharaji several hits of Sandoz LSD, and watched as he downed them all, and sat and observed him for several hours, during which he reported that Maharaji would occasionally look over at him and "twinkle," he finally asked him what the acid was.   Maharaji said, "it's nothing." 

Edited by Alder Logs, 16 September 2018 - 04:08 PM.

#3 DonShadow

DonShadow

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 691 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2018 - 06:50 PM

What is HYPERSPACE!?!

What isn't "hyperspace"?

#4 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,195 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:19 PM

What is HYPERSPACE!?!

Awareness.

Awareness, the hyper-folded, hyper-dimensional all that is. "You" were just traveling along its surface.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#5 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 961 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 June 2019 - 01:32 PM

A while ago I saw a post on another forum. It is someones map of the DMT realms, and the entities which acompany, I think It is relevant here. I would love to hear if any of it is familiar to yall.  :meditate: 

• therapywhale likes this

#6 ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:28 PM

A while ago I saw a post on another forum. It is someones map of the DMT realms, and the entities which acompany, I think It is relevant here. I would love to hear if any of it is familiar to yall. :meditate:

I once experienced the realm they call jimjam on that map. However it was with the help of Psilocybin, not DMT.

It was as if I were swimming in a realm of darkness. The substance was way more viscous than H2O. I found myself holding my breath as I traversed through. Some other presence there told me to breath. I was hesitant to because I felt I would drown. The presence laughed at me. I did finally breath, I could feel the weight of the “gel” in my being. I became like the gel itself.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#7 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,049 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:05 PM

A while ago I saw a post on another forum. It is someones map of the DMT realms, and the entities which acompany, I think It is relevant here. I would love to hear if any of it is familiar to yall.  :meditate: 

A few things included in that "map" were familiar, but most were not.

The map I was given by someone with far more experience than I have looks like an onion, with physical reality at the center and the various layers or 'bands' of different aspects of the spirit world extending outward (like concentric circles if seen in cross-section). And it contains no specifics about the entities that may be found in each band, so better accommodates differing interpretations of what an individual has seen or experienced in non-ordinary states of consciousness or hyperspace or whatever one calls whatever it is.

I would caution against attempts at chronicling the ineffable in such a manner.

For one thing, I suspect that it's an easy way to end up on the slippery slope of dogma and religion, and religion seems to me to be a fossilized form of direct experience so is something that we definitely want to avoid unless we're the ones collecting the tithes, I guess.

That is, your map of hyperspace is just that; your map. Mine will likely appear different (even if you adopt the concentric "onion" model, what's in your spirit-onion-world will be unique to you), and that guy over there will have a map unlike either yours or mine. It's probably not a good idea to try to use someone else's map of their consciousness to navigate one's own consciousness as that is not a good place to get lost.

There are also some problems inherent in using a 2-D representation for something that can easily feel like it's something beyond 3-D during the actual experience. That would seem to me to be analogous to attempting to draw the schematics for the Large Hadron Collider with an Etch-a-Sketch.

And IMO the goal is to ditch the map altogether eventually. Like after moving to a new city, getting around is often bewildering at first but after a while you don't even have to think about where you are or where you're going because you are familiar enough with the landscape to no longer need any navigational cues.

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs, SteampunkScientist and 1 other like this

#8 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,195 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 August 2019 - 10:36 AM

Analogous to attempting to draw the schematics for the Large Hadron Collider with an Etch-a-Sketch.

This should be a T-Shirt!
  • TVCasualty and Oneyedraven like this

#9 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:00 AM

Could there be an unchanging map of the changeable?

If any of the changing spheres in an onion-like structure could be mapped, any relative point of perception within any of the concentric spheres would also know and be that change as well.  Any perceiver of change would change simply by way of the perception.   Claiming an individually pointed perceiver as identity is to invite vertigo and likely fall off your cosmic surfboard.  

• Akari and Oneyedraven like this

#10 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,049 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 August 2019 - 05:32 PM

Analogous to attempting to draw the schematics for the Large Hadron Collider with an Etch-a-Sketch.

This should be a T-Shirt!

lol, do you mean the words or the actual schematics traced-out with an Etch-a-Sketch?

#11 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,195 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 August 2019 - 10:42 PM

Those exact words, traced out on an etch-a-scetch, as a picture, on a tee shirt.

#12 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:53 PM

It's just all grooves in the graphite, ain't it (limited to the X and Y axes, that is)?

Edited by Alder Logs, 17 August 2019 - 11:56 PM.

• Oneyedraven likes this

#13 Severian

Severian

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:34 PM

Could there be an unchanging map of the changeable?

If any of the changing spheres in an onion-like structure could be mapped, any relative point of perception within any of the concentric spheres would also know and be that change as well.  Any perceiver of change would change simply by way of the perception.   Claiming an individually pointed perceiver as identity is to invite vertigo and likely fall off your cosmic surfboard.  

Forgive my shot memory- I'm not going to be able to give you specifics about this right now

In the ancient Middle east somewhere- there was a device invented that would allow the experienced user to enter the positions of the stars, and the letters of the question in mind, and through some complicated math calculate the various energetic components and produce a literal, worded answer.

Kind of like if the I ching smoked 5meodmt and had a love child  with a ouija board and a rubics cube.

I'll let you know when I remember more- But this sounds sort of like what you're talking about.

With the proper perspective- I think this is totally possible-   The perspective being seated in what the yogi's call the causal realm.

---

And especially more so, if one considers the possibility of each point in time being assigned a spatial dimension-  Every experienced moment, continually happening-  for eternity.  This human awareness just moving in a linear one directional line for some strange reason.

Ouspensky had alot to say about this.

• Oneyedraven likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!