4 replies to this topic

#1 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,203 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:40 PM

Crying again today, thinking about my little Monkie.

I miss this little girl more than my heart can bear.  She was my little friend, my sweetpea, my baby.

She was so gentle and curious and sweet.  She was always excited when I came home. She was there stepping on my keyboard when I posted on mycotopia.  She was there to lick mashed tatos off my pinkie when I was trying to eat dinner.  She snuggled on my shoulder while we watched Netflix and fell asleep to the sound of me turning pages when I read my books.

She had the softest tummy, and always welcomed tummy rubs.

I know I'm probably making you sick gushing over this creature, and like all parents do, continue oblivious to the lack of concern and interest of present company.

But I still love her and miss her to this day.  She was the best-est.

MOMMY LOVES YOU MONKIE!  MWA!  ::kiss kiss::

I will never ever forget you.

monkie_001.jpg

monkie_002.jpg

monkie_003.jpg

monkie_004.jpg

monkie_005.jpg

monkie_006.jpg

monkie_007.jpg

monkie_008.jpg

monkie_009.jpg

monkie_010.JPG

• onediadem, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,271 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:56 PM

I am so sorry sweetie. I lost my dog last year and I still haven't gotten over it. It's heart-wrenching when we lose our besties. I share this moment with you, to let you know I understand, and you are in my thoughts.

#3 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,404 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 September 2018 - 09:24 PM

Sounds like you lost an awesome connection and most likely a very symbiotic relationship. I'm sorry for your loss. I am terrible with Good Bye's and with the word to make ya feel better about it. Just remember Lion King and the circle of life, remember biology and mycology....With all death comes new life! Good Vibes to you Darci from your many supporters, friends and Family you didn't you had here! Yeah we miss you too!

Edited by coorsmikey, 20 September 2018 - 09:27 PM.

#4 ShroomyTravellerFromAfar

ShroomyTravellerFromAfar

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 173 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 07:32 PM

Darci, so sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one. They are part of the family. Our pets have passed, but remain with a tree planted for them where they are burried, Love ones always live on in our memories. Monkie had a loving owner going by the photos.

#5 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• App Administrator
  • 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 November 2018 - 08:02 AM

RIP MONKIE
(Hugs)
I know it hurts

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!