Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,350 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

post-126525-0-79329100-1537636398.png

My love and blessings to you all!

Today is the Autumn Equinox, when the light and dark are balanced. It's my favorite time of year.

The energy will be high this year, with the full harvest moon coming together with the turn of the circle to the second harvest. The light and dark are in balance, equal. Acknowledge them both.

This is a good time to be grateful and to give back, It is also a good time to take stock, and discard what works against your accomplishing your dreams, and what you want to let go of.

Be well..........

I am grateful for my many friends here.

post-126525-0-90157700-1537636428.jpg

Giving Thanks, Paying it Forward

For instance, there are blessings our loved ones have given us that we can never repay equally, starting with the gift of our very lives from our mothers and fathers.

Yet we can give thanks, and be grateful for our blessings. And we repay them by making the most of all that is given to us; we pay our thankfulness forward by our deeds and how we live.

So today, as we are gathering in all the gifts and blessings of the Goddess, we will remember to give something back, to make an offering, and to express our gratitude by doing good for others at every opportunity.

This is a time to look back at all the things and people we have to be thankful for. It is also a time to take stock of ourselves, and see how much we have grown and changed throughout the year.  And I would suggest that this year, which has been such a volatile drama of extremism, this is the perfect day to weave our strongest magic for harmony, justice, and equilibrium.

Mabon.png
mabon3.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 22 September 2018 - 12:25 PM.

• Sidestreet, coorsmikey, Alder Logs and 4 others like this

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:28 PM

I am thankful for so many things this year.

• coorsmikey, Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#3 niemandgeist

niemandgeist

You make me happy in a manic sort of way :)

• OG VIP
  • 2,703 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:46 PM

I am so happy that Autumn has officially begun!

Today we finally had some cool weather for a change. I was able to open up the windows and let the breeze in, listen to the crickets during the day, go for a refreshing walk in the afternoon, and now I'm finally back on Mycotopia listening to the friendly chirping of the crickets coming in through my open windows.

I'm looking forward to retiring for the evening in my bed under the sheets while being lulled into sleep by those amazing little crickets.

I also think it's pretty cool that I've been away from here for so long and am coming back to amazing weather.

I wish everyone a wonderful Autumn!

• onediadem, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#4 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,763 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:10 PM

Autumn starts and Indian Summer kicks in!

post-131808-0-37215100-1537837806.png

Attached Thumbnails

• Indian Summer 2018.png

Edited by Alder Logs, 24 September 2018 - 08:10 PM.

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#5 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,350 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:52 PM

Looking at your temps Alder, that looks like winter around here, other than October bringing the return of the Santa Ana winds  every few weeks for 6 months, to rip the shit out of everything living with hot dry gusts of 45- 60 mph...............

Yet it is those still, crisp mornings, and the return of the mule deer's cry in the night sky that are but a few of the things I do love about the return of the lowering light in the Fall.................. 

#6 Kraven

Kraven

CannaMycologist

• OG VIP
  • 843 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 September 2018 - 03:52 AM

W have a very short Autumn here in the south, I miss the seasons, here it just summer or winter...no real in between. you get a few days of spring /fall tossed in there but not the beauty of a real season change.

• Skywatcher likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!