• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 coleman318

coleman318

MycoStudious

• Free Member
  • 524 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:43 AM

If anyone can help me by either private messaging, and or posting here. I notice BBB does a good job at making it seem like there are only seedlings available to purchase of Trichocereus bridgesii, but I was trying to find out how I go about order the live big cuttings not the seedlings? I registered and I also sent them an email but I have not heard back from them.

Edited by coleman318, 27 September 2018 - 09:44 AM.

#2 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,630 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:55 PM

Go to Ebay or amazon. Look in particular for ads from Jimmz cactus farms. Always had good service and product from them. I would definitely get that done asap before winter hits for serious. I have had issues gifting them in the wintertime. Now I wait until spring/summer

Edited by Coopdog, 27 September 2018 - 12:56 PM.

• roc, Sidestreet and coorsmikey like this

#3 coleman318

coleman318

MycoStudious

• Free Member
  • 524 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:39 AM

Okay good to know. I will wait until spring since I have been pretty busy and I heard good things from a jiimz I just don't know what one person says is a jiimz cactus couls be fake. But it sounds like Jimmz cactus farms actually sells directly on eBay that would be nice

#4 coleman318

coleman318

MycoStudious

• Free Member
  • 524 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:13 PM

I read that BBB was under fire by the law for the distribution of full sized cacti cuttings. So they only sell seeds now, at least on the online storefront. That would be why I was having troubles. I read this in another post by some cactiphile with a bajillion posts.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!