• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pipeline

Pipeline

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:18 PM

They’re awful petite but they’re growing on hard wood cribbing (skids). The underside is porous and they feel leathery. I was motivating to an area where I was needed and didn’t have time to snap anymore photos (the crew can’t work without me) but I will return when I can. When the crew is done over here I’ll go see if I can’t snap a few more. They are pretty dusty but I can see the color gradient in them.

D5EDD2E2-54B3-42E1-A0F4-DFB7F0585A52.jpeg

For anyone wondering - I am in Virginia close to the blue ridge parkway (300yds.) in the Roanoke area.
  • coorsmikey likes this

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,465 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:41 AM

I believe it is. If it has white, round pores on the underside, you are good to go.

• Pipeline likes this

#3 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,539 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:26 PM

They’re awful petite but they’re growing on hard wood cribbing (skids). The underside is porous and they feel leathery. I was motivating to an area where I was needed and didn’t have time to snap anymore photos (the crew can’t work without me) but I will return when I can. When the crew is done over here I’ll go see if I can’t snap a few more. They are pretty dusty but I can see the color gradient in them.

attachicon.gifD5EDD2E2-54B3-42E1-A0F4-DFB7F0585A52.jpeg

For anyone wondering - I am in Virginia close to the blue ridge parkway (300yds.) in the Roanoke area.

Roanoke?  Don't lose your marbles the way you guys up and lost an entire colony!!  Who loses an entire colony?? I mean really! A colony!

• Pipeline likes this

#4 Pipeline

Pipeline

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 240 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:04 PM

ODD yes it does. Thank you for the affirmation. I have made it back over there but they had moved the cribbing away. I wish I had more free time at work for moments like this but I can’t leave these guys alone for a minute without a QC inspector on this job.

PJ I may lose my marbles here but it won’t be over a colony. I have come to understand why they asked me to get here so urgently.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!