Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

My friend is at my house officially losing his mind...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 AbnormalMortaL

AbnormalMortaL

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:19 AM

In her early 40s my mom devolped paranoid schizophrenia. The bombardment of people comming after her was endless, and imaginary. Eventually, she signed herself into a hospital. Just saying..watch out for outlandish stories and keep a close eye

#22 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,599 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:56 PM

I am lucky that this person trusts me and values my opinion. He was willing to admit that if I did not think it was reality then it probably was not, even when it was at its worst a couple days ago. He seems to be improving and has been talking about how it is now clear to him that he had broken from what is real...

On his way to work, he thought a cop turned around to follow him. He tossed his liquid benzo out the window and returned to my house... The thing is, there are no cops in my municipality. It is patrolled by state police and their barracks is 40 minutes away. I see a police car once every 4 months at the most. I can't be certain but I am relatively sure that it was not the police behind him. Since he tossed that he seems to have improved. I can't remember what benzo it was, but I think it played a role in his delusions. It seems counter intuitive to me but considering the variables, it appears to be the case.

I am just glad he is improving.

• onediadem, wildedibles and Skywatcher like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!