5 replies to this topic

#1 PapMyc

PapMyc

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 04:59 PM

Hey Guys and Gals,

I need some advice on purchasing seeds online as I have never done it before. My concerns are about customs/postal issues, and reputable companies. Please post what you feel comfortable talking about so others can benefit and pm me with more sensitive issues. Thanks everyone.

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,579 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 October 2018 - 05:34 PM

I would suggest buying in small quantities because I had 250$ worth of seeds confiscated a couple years ago. You take that risk with any of the vendors even the best of the best. Spread out your purchases and do not lump them all in one order. As far as vendors go, I don't know if they want specific sites listed.

#3 PapMyc

PapMyc

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:46 AM

Thank You OneDiaDem.

I figured as much as in ordering small amounts. I also didn't expect specific vendors since they are not sponsors here. That's why I left it open with a " pm
me " . I was also hoping for more then one response in thread or being pm'd.

Like Kraven my work is given to those in need as I only use about 6-8 times a year for anxiety after getting off clonazepam a year ago, although I'm now looking for better genetics for arthritis in my hands.
  • onediadem likes this

#4 T0them00N

T0them00N

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 02:04 AM

Papmyc what part of the world are you in ?

#5 oldmushmellow

oldmushmellow

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:09 PM

An old friend of mine has the same arthritis problem. I gave him some blueberry seeds (strain) to help him. They are high THC but also CBD. If it doesn't cure you one way it will the other. Beautiful purple plants in the fall. Good luck with the growing. Try Canuck seeds they are reliable to the USA .At least that has been my experience.

• PapMyc and Sikfreud like this

#6 PapMyc

PapMyc

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 09:06 PM

Thanks oldmushmellow. I finally ordered some 1:1 seeds out of Quebec Canada. No issues, and only one week turn around time.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!