• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 coleman318

coleman318

MycoStudious

• Free Member
  • 524 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:37 AM

So I have smoked DMT five times in the last three months and two of those times I took sublingual harmalas extract at 75-100mg. Smoked about 15-25mg each time. I’ve noticed a progression in clearer imagery and patterns especially on the harmalas. Just colored patterns and shapes exploding and condensing on a backdrop that was either black or empty space.

The thing that is bothering me is that I hold in my hits exhale lay down and then watch the initial come up visuals of that checkerboard grid that just dissolves into other patterns and shapes as the seconds go by. I then have enough time to probably get 10 breaths in that I can hear / visualize then it’s gone. I wake up usually 20-60 minutes later with that feeling of peace and comfort that everything is back to normal but besides those initial ten breaths and the initial shapes and patterns I feel like it ended or I keep falling asleep. It’s not that I am overwhelmed and just can’t come up with words to explain what I witnessed. I literally felt removed from the experience like I hear when we smoke too much or too little people say this happens but 15-25mg seems like not too low of a dose and definitely not too high of a dose. It seriously feels like I am tapping out mid trip and just blank out. Each DMT trip like I said usually 15min before waking up and shaking it off but sometimes with harmalas I noticed specially it’s longer. Even though I am “out” dreaming or whatever the trip literally only felt like it lasted 30seconds to a minute. All 5 of them felt like that. The first two it wasn’t as noticeable because I was just focused on what I did see.

What is wrong with me? Is anyone else experiencing something like this?

Edited by coleman318, 31 October 2018 - 08:39 AM.

#2 coleman318

coleman318

MycoStudious

• Free Member
  • 524 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:45 AM

The only two things I can think of would be changing the time of day I am doing it. So not doing it in the evening or at night. Maybe if I sit in a comfy chair or couch rather than laying down on a bed or sprawling out on a couch.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

#3 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 746 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:49 PM

Maybe you forget it because it shouldn't be remembered? 

I've got no experience with smoked DMT. But, I've experienced moments of insight where if someone caught me at that moment, I understood it all. Then about 5 seconds later, I forget. Some insights aren't meant to last, I think. Maybe not even meant to exist. 

At the very end, I might discover that all the secrets are my own creation. Maybe start there and forget about knowing? 

Edited by Guy1298, 31 October 2018 - 08:53 PM.

#4 coleman318

coleman318

MycoStudious

• Free Member
  • 524 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:57 PM

That is indeed a good start thank you. I have had a few tough experiences on psychedelics and even stress in life itself, that I have had overwhelming mental agony that caused me to just turn off or flip a switch and just turn off and don’t remember. But this felt different almost like I was falling asleep during the peak of a dmt trip.you have me something to think about thanks

#5 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 746 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:12 PM

I see. Yeah, I don't know anything about DMT trips.  :biggrin: .

Just throwin' ideas out there. 

Edited by Guy1298, 31 October 2018 - 09:12 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!