• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 648 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:03 AM

I've never shared this with anyone, but I owe Ayahuasca to getting me out of a 10 year addiction to pills and helped me get over a death. Nothing else had helped me, not antidepressants, not therapy. All had failed me. Only mother Ayahuasca could save me, owe it all to her. That's why I'm so passionate about her healing powers.

A few valuable studies:

1) Study: Mindfulness (being in the moment) is boosted:

The research found that ayahuasca raised mindfulness abilities to levels equal to or even greater than those of people who have been practising meditation for around seven years:

https://plasticbrain...ts-mindfulness/

2) Neurogenesis studies:

https://www.nature.c...598-017-05407-9

https://www.newscien...eat-depression/

https://heffter.org/...1/chapter10.pdf

Take a look at the photos showing the development of new brain cells which were stimulated by caapi:

http://beckleyfounda...ew-brain-cells/

#22 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:21 AM

time also heals,  old chum :wink:

been down the road with grief as an anchor and know what you're saying about it being hard to shake off

Aya has a hundred good things to offer

I really should get back there soon

#23 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 648 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:51 AM

Agree, Pharmer!

After the brew is filtered then reduced, like to immediately measure it out into some 1/2 pint jars, cool to room temp, then can be frozen if you choose. Prefer caapi extract added to reheated hot leaf brew in dreams, as don't usually have the time to hammer, chop, and boil caapi too.

Always remember, that in times of intense struggle, have music playing, it will ground you, it marks the passage of time, it is very comforting. The Icaros are very important to the whole healing process of being. And be present in the moment, it's all you have. Not the past nor future, but now. And always remember to freakin exercise! Stay physically active in the weightroom or aerobics, pick your passion.

Death is hard to deal with, I know. Ayahuasca teaches much about death and dying and being reborn again in the process. You want your consciousness to be reborn, it is necessary. Love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Edited by tregar, 10 December 2018 - 10:58 AM.

• SubAtomic likes this

#24 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 648 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:15 AM

I must be a weirdo, as I listen to progressive house music as my icaro, stuff like at Jaytech music podcast or what is played on protonradio streaming for free, or I'll pick from the top 10 mixes on the list for the month. I can then close my eyes and drift off into places that are "way out there". Music marks the passage of time and it will help to ground you when you are on a level that is higher than what you anticipated to be at. Some of the modern progressive mixes have minimal chants and vocals along with the drums that emulate to me what I might here in my mind if I were at my own personal Jungle Temple. Most of what I like has no vocals, but just amazing music quality, but I have to search for days to find the songs I like, and then play those when the time comes. Searching for good music is fun though, cause when you find that rare gem, you are happy.

Conclusion:

Swim has dreamed traditional hawaiian psychotria as admixture only, it is phenomenal at just 30 to 35 grams (never exceed that amount!) but it is very hard to find, often it appears for a few months at a time, but one has to wait all year to catch it. 30 to 35g probably contains around 60mg to 70mg admixture, but the reduced hot liquid leaf salt brew form is completely far more powerful and way exceeds in quality compared to any form of admixture xtals (probably due to dynamics of digestion) follow part 2 quotes from Palmer in table of contents on post #1. He is right on the mark, and those few pages from his book are top notch writing.

Hawaiian psychotria seems to be somewhat rare, but when it is around good to stock up. Swim has dreamed hawaiian psychotria over 55 times over the years, is the only admixture had dreamed, if it is not around, then swim doesn't dream Ayahuasca.

#25 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 648 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:11 AM

Latest Discovery in dreams for a 100% clear of debris/muck brew (totally transparent):

Was dreaming the brown looking brew after cotton filtering over the past few years (past 55+ Aya dreams), then found out you can just stick brew in fridge for a few days and it develops a see thru brew that contains all the actives:

IF you then take your filtered brown looking leaf brew and set it in the fridge for a few days, any and all brown muck that the cotton filtering did not get out will fall to the bottom of the 1/2 pint tall jar by the 3rd day...

...and you will be left with a transparent (see thru) brew with just a twinge of yellow color, decant this from the 1/4 to 1/2" brown muck at the bottom, keep only this top layer....throw the bottom brown muck layer away as the top layer contains all the water soluble salt based actives from the leaf....this see thru brew is highly ornamentally potent and 100% free of mud and debris. Then just add required amount to your caapi.

After brew has sat in fridge for several days: You will be left with 1/2 pint jars with around 6oz in each...with each 1oz = 10g of hawaiian psychotria leaf. 2oz to 3oz is a typical dose (20 to 30g of leaf). 20g of leaf contains around estimated 40g of actives, 30g of leaf contains around estimated 60g of actives.

-----------------------

After brew sits for a few days in fridge, simply decanted the orangeish colored transparent liquid from the mud/particles that have settled out at the bottom, and throw the mud away.

Attached Thumbnails

• jar.jpg

#26 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 648 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:55 AM

left: freshly brewed and filtered thru strainer & cotton balls.

right: after sitting in fridge x 3 days. Keep top transparent orangish liquid, and throw bottom 1/2" layer of mud/particles away.

Attached Thumbnails

• jar2.jpg

• TVCasualty likes this

#27 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,697 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:29 AM

This thread is definitely archive-worthy.

Good to see you still dropping by, and with fascinating info as usual. You got that batch looking like a tasty microbrew, lol.

#28 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:22 AM

Why clarify your brew?

Because the stuff that settles to the bottom is not innards-friendly

You're much less likely to feel ooooooooooooogy (copyright) with the solids out

The solids are hard to filter from both caapi and PV leaf. The finer the grind the harder the filtration.

This cold-crash method is as good as it gets.

This weekend for me!!!

Edited by pharmer, 30 September 2019 - 10:23 AM.

#29 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 426 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 01:08 PM

Yeah I just bookmarked it this lol. Been wanting to experience aya for a while but wasn't sure what to do as far as purging with other people purging too and only one bathroom....buckets? Lol think I may go ahead and venture solo.

#30 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,697 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:01 PM

Yes, a bucket.

Or "el televisor", depending. I've heard it called that because of all the stuff you're seeing coming out of it while you're puking into it. If you're shitting uncontrollably then I guess you're restricted to the toilet or the bushes and there's no similar nickname for the toilet because it's not quite as visionary as the puke bucket.

Which is to say that I'm frankly baffled by the massive surge in popularity of Ayahuasca vs. mescaline, fungi, LSD, or vaporized DMT.

#31 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 426 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:27 PM

Lol I may need two buckets per person then. Lmao The back end is where I was concerned. I could see myself somewhere between the physical and spiritual sitting on an orange home Depot bucket lmao. Ayahuasca has gained a lot of popularity in recent years. To the point that finding a legit shaman in South America is difficult. Too many people trying to cash in on it. I think the culture behind it has played a large part in it's popularity which in turn has taken a hit BECAUSE of that popularity. LSD, and mushrooms (and vaporized DMT) will always be dear to me. Can't comment on mescaline yet. I've yet to get my hands on some "potent" medicine. Have a bunch of pach LER sitting around but haven't heard good things about it as far as medicine. Really pretty though. Lol I've had methallylescaline in small and very high doses though and if that's anything like what I have to look forward to I can't wait

#32 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,697 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:53 PM

Definitely put mescaline at the top of your "bucket" list (so to speak).

If someone said they could only have one psychedelic experience in their lives, and no more, then I would suggest they go with a high dose of cactus (peyote preferably but Pedro worked just fine for me, too). My friends who know I'm into mushrooms (which is all of them) find this odd, at least until they finally try some cactus.

I ate 50 grams of powdered San Pedro skins that a close friend sent to me from Peru, and while I'm sure that ~35 grams would have been plenty (live and learn), it was the Holy Fucking Grail of hyperspace for right under 15 hours. I was going Warp 11 through the Hubble Ultra Deep Field, while laying on the most comfortable couch in the Universe. I could even see the parallax effect as the galaxies whizzed by, and could pause the trip to deal with anything needing to be dealt with and it didn't detract from the experience at all (I had to administer first aid to myself after my friend's cat bit the hell out of my hand while I was peaking, and it wasn't a problem at all unlike if I'd been on mushrooms).

• Nicked and SubAtomic like this

#33 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 426 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 October 2019 - 01:32 AM

Yeah high dose methallylescaline wasn't quite like that lol except for maybe the "forgiving" nature of it. I guess that's the word I'm looking for. Seemed like your setting could have been less than ideal and if your set wasn't quite where it needed to be it quickly corrected it to a more positive one. I know this because I mixed up my high dose caps with my mda caps and thought we(my ol lady and I) had eaten a little mda and was stopping at hobby lobby. Halfway through hobby lobby we felt it come on strong then started seeing visuals build and turned around and went right back to the car and attempted to drive the car but quicky realized I couldn't even see past the hood. Had to call a buddy to come get us and had no idea what we took for roughly an hour after the visuals started. Completely forgot I had made those doses for a night in the woods like a week before. It was an awesome experience none the less but nothing like what you described. Thats right up my alley
Edit: nevermind the "forgiving" part I see now you were talking about applying first-aid which would be difficult on mushrooms not the cat biting you throwing off a mushroom experience lol my bad
Edit:2 sorry for getting so far off track

Edited by KapnDank, 01 October 2019 - 01:37 AM.

#34 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 648 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 09:00 AM

Don't fall for the Ayahuasca always causes nausea, puking, and sitting on the toilet.

Following this procedure will yield Ayahuasca with zero nausea and a grand 3 hour experience that is out of this world. Using too much leaf (above 35 grams of Hawaiian psychotria is way beyond a plus 5 experience and will cause some nausea in the brain (not stomach) just because the actives are way too high, keep on the low to moderate strength side with the leaf (20 to 35g leaf) for a zero nuasea experience. I hate nausea myself, and have never thrown up in over 60 times I have prepared Aya this way in dreams, nor have I had to sit on toilet, get rid of the mud and particles that are nauseating to the intestines with this method outlined, and you are good to go, learned it from Sync and Meteor back in the day. Aya is very trippy, so be prepared.

Mother Ayahuasca has also been shown to grow new neurons in the brain, cure major depression & fight alcoholism and drug abuse of all kinds. The mood lift lasts a couple weeks while it is building up brand new neurons in the brain, good stuff. The first 4 days have a strong mood lift. The closed eye visions are realistic and tell a story, just like entering a University as Shanon used to call it, Antipodes of the Mind is imho the very best book on Ayahuasca, check it out if you get the chance.

I don't think it will ever by popular as most people do not know how to prepare it correctly, get good materials, used inferior materials, how to prevent nausea etc. The Shaman in the Amazon knows his plants well and how to prepare it properly. But they still don't use the fridge to make it 100% free of debris. Like I said, I hate nausea, even the slightest bit of it, so I have come to love Ayahuasca by preparing it with care, love, and free of nauseating particles, would have it no other way.

Edited by tregar, 04 October 2019 - 09:28 AM.

• TVCasualty likes this

#35 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 648 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:39 AM

Ayahuasca reaches levels of powerful beauty & strength quickly and easily just like the movie "Anna", She kicks much ass.

Attached Thumbnails

• anna.jpg

Edited by tregar, 04 October 2019 - 10:48 AM.

#36 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,697 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:51 PM

I am very much looking forward to giving this a try. :thumbs_up:

Thanks for taking the time to educate and inform, and when this thread is archived I would hope that a mod trims all the extraneous stuff out of it, including all of my posts in it, lol.

#37 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 426 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 October 2019 - 05:00 AM

Don't fall for the Ayahuasca always causes nausea, puking, and sitting on the toilet.

Following this procedure will yield Ayahuasca with zero nausea and a grand 3 hour experience that is out of this world. Using too much leaf (above 35 grams of Hawaiian psychotria is way beyond a plus 5 experience and will cause some nausea in the brain (not stomach) just because the actives are way too high, keep on the low to moderate strength side with the leaf (20 to 35g leaf) for a zero nuasea experience. I hate nausea myself, and have never thrown up in over 60 times I have prepared Aya this way in dreams, nor have I had to sit on toilet, get rid of the mud and particles that are nauseating to the intestines with this method outlined, and you are good to go, learned it from Sync and Meteor back in the day. Aya is very trippy, so be prepared.

Mother Ayahuasca has also been shown to grow new neurons in the brain, cure major depression & fight alcoholism and drug abuse of all kinds. The mood lift lasts a couple weeks while it is building up brand new neurons in the brain, good stuff. The first 4 days have a strong mood lift. The closed eye visions are realistic and tell a story, just like entering a University as Shanon used to call it, Antipodes of the Mind is imho the very best book on Ayahuasca, check it out if you get the chance.

I don't think it will ever by popular as most people do not know how to prepare it correctly, get good materials, used inferior materials, how to prevent nausea etc. The Shaman in the Amazon knows his plants well and how to prepare it properly. But they still don't use the fridge to make it 100% free of debris. Like I said, I hate nausea, even the slightest bit of it, so I have come to love Ayahuasca by preparing it with care, love, and free of nauseating particles, would have it no other way.

Personally the nausea I could handle. I've purged on other psyches before and can appreciate it if that makes sense? It would've been my backside trying to blow out and the only spot to let it out being occupied. Can't see crapping myself adding to the experience lol

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!