• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 integrajosh

integrajosh

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:07 PM

Hey everyone, hope you're having an awesome day. Just needed some quick advice from experienced shroomers out there. One shroom hunting in a cow field by my house tonight and manage to find a few psilocybe cubensis which I already ate, lol. But they were kind of small, this is my first time trying shrooms so I want it to be somewhat worthwhile
Below I'll put a picture of the purple ringers. I did my research and took spore prints, it all checked out. Dark purple/black ring, bruised blue on stem, black spore print.

But I really need y'alls help on identifying the rest. 2nd pic is 2 of the unidentified shrooms, all grew out of cow dung btw.
They left black spore prints, and are heavily bruised on stem and cap which seems promising

Last pic is these white conical shaped one. Black spore print, no bruising though

Thank you so much for helping me not kill myself, LMAO. Even though I would never eat these without knowing 100% what they are65813a2e84f664e8e693792edac0ba08.jpg75ba41deb9f09b238b0900fe27ae4eab.jpg6b0bfa689d6710e3d74902404bf26b9b.jpg0c12db06ba52effa320a671f2021c36c.jpg6a86c8b7eb308eb98b138ecb42e9cfab.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
  • wharfrat likes this

#2 JustinAskin

JustinAskin

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:44 PM

Sorry bro... New to this whole community no idea what the answers to your questions are. But wanted to see what other members say in regards to your post.

• integrajosh likes this

#3 Flannelguy253

Flannelguy253

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 09:45 PM

Are all the photos that you posted the ones you are trying to identify? Sounds like you live in a warmer climate then i do if you have Cubensis growing wild! I was just curious though because you stated there was no bruising although i see lots of blue bruising on the edges of the caps and a massive amount on the stems? Asking for some clarification. Like I said I am not too familiar with Psilocybin mushrooms from that area as i am from the Pacific Northwest and Cubensis do not grow up here. 

• integrajosh likes this

#4 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,180 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:10 PM

Hey everyone, hope you're having an awesome day. Just needed some quick advice from experienced shroomers out there. One shroom hunting in a cow field by my house tonight and manage to find a few psilocybe cubensis which I already ate, lol. But they were kind of small, this is my first time trying shrooms so I want it to be somewhat worthwhile
Below I'll put a picture of the purple ringers. I did my research and took spore prints, it all checked out. Dark purple/black ring, bruised blue on stem, black spore print.

But I really need y'alls help on identifying the rest. 2nd pic is 2 of the unidentified shrooms, all grew out of cow dung btw.
They left black spore prints, and are heavily bruised on stem and cap which seems promising

Last pic is these white conical shaped one. Black spore print, no bruising though

Thank you so much for helping me not kill myself, LMAO. Even though I would never eat these without knowing 100% what they are

welcome aboard.. definately 2 diff species.. i believe you are correct on the cubes, but that last one is different for sure.. I'm gonna move this thrad to th wil mushroom forum, you will get more help over there. 

• integrajosh likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!