• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rhizobove

rhizobove

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 06:14 PM

Hey everyone !!! Here is the pic of the bottles i found burried in my yard !! I started my own little archeological dig to find more but then work and weather happened !!! Since these were found on my land seemed like the most appropriate place to post... i am for some reason having trouble creating an album of my own ... i go to gallery click upload and then only have the option to select category which only gives me the 5 established ones... if anyone knows what I’m doing wrong guidance would be appreciated. !!! ENJOY 31ADAAD7-3153-4EF0-8D8E-9EACB327C037.jpeg
  • Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#2 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,641 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 06:21 PM

Cool find.
  • rhizobove likes this

#3 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,351 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:46 PM

Nice find rhizo.

I have an extensive collection of old bottles myself. When you find several in one area, it was likely an outhouse or private dump area, and there will be more. Dig with care.  I personally have focused on medicine's and tonics, inkwells, poison bottles, opium drams, and soda bottles with marble stops and bitters.

Starting a personal gallery should be pretty easy. Go in from your profile page. Select gallery and the page with all your gallerys should come uo. When you select upload from the very top, you get an option to start a new gallery, or upload to one you have. If you start a new one you have to name it first. 

If you were going into gallery from the top of the welcome page you access all the gallerys. You want to use the options on your profile page.

Hope that helps.

• rhizobove likes this

#4 GLP

GLP

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 141 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:31 AM

Cool find rhizobove, they will make a nice display when cleaned up.

GLP

• rhizobove likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!