#1 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:36 AM

First Tale:

Back when I was nineteen years of age I found a book on numerology. It correlated the rider waited tarot deck to numerology all meanings. Taught of the vibrations of numbers, letters and words.
Full of mysticism and teachings so rich in spiritual knowledge. Hinting at something just below the surface. Glinting with truth. Beckoning.
Having read Carlos Castenedas books and being most interested at the time in energy. I could see how the living god force represented in the Tarot and the power of the nagual were so similar.

Don Juan spoke of the egg shaped etheric field humans have which was also accurately described by the late metaphysician Stuart Wilde.

This sort of information I came across during my life was prized more than anything the system ever wanted me to take in.

BTW this isn't easy to talk about. I wanted to write it somewhere. Excuse me if my writing isn't smooth.

I'll try to make it flow.

My brother introduced me to Stuart Wilde's semi taoist teachings for the suburban misfit hehe. Also Carlos Casteneda.
The Numerology and the Divine triangle book was my mother's.
Much of that book's contents were accessed via the spirit realms in a place of higher learning.
Say a spirit university attended by sages here on earth while still alive, people who had grown to a place within which is spiritually evolved enough to somehow be "allowed and shown" this inner world. Anchored into the physical plane. Interesting eh.

What I'm saying is I didn't seek knowledge. It found me.

To be continued...

Edited by Justintime, 23 November 2018 - 09:50 AM.

• Coopdog likes this

#2 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,414 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 November 2018 - 04:11 PM

Excellent idea for a thread. Similar in many ways to my own path. I read Castanedas works when I was young, and found them hard to read, but interesting enough to go through them all. I recently had a strong urge to revisit them, and ordered 7 of them, and am currently on the second and getting much more from them now than I was when I was younger. They have had a profound and interesting effect on my dream cycles, and I have been able to do the active dreaming that he describes very easily, and in turn found some interesting things in my dreams. 

My Shamanism teacher moved on in his life due to all sorts of things he was dealing with on a personal level. Then my best friend who was also a major spiritual guide in my life passed away last year, leaving me sort of adrift and not going in the right direction. Finding the Castaneda books again has been in a way like finding another teacher. I find myself very much like him, trying to hard to label and analyze everything and make something solid out of it, when much of it IS the great mystery that there may well be no solid answers for. 

I will be following this thread and contributing to it (if I may) if something is profound to me. Great idea for a thread Justintime. Peace...

• Justintime likes this

#3 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:14 PM

Sure thing Coop and everyone else.

Glad to have your input.

I'll find the right time to add more soon.

#4 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,414 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 November 2018 - 03:03 AM

I had been studying Shamanism under an amazing human being for 4-5 years when I decided to explore the entheogenic Shamanism. (He did not approve) I grew some mushrooms for that purpose, and after dabbling a few times for recreational experiences and to get a feel for it, I decided to enter into a ritual form of trip and go big. I dosed a pile of mushrooms that I had half dried, so hard to guess weight, but I was going for the equivalent of 4-5 dried grams while I had the time to myself to do so. I tried to set my trip to a drumbeat, but had a hard time after about fifteen minutes or so, and the drum became sort of irritating. I smudged and prayed my intent for spiritual growth and a positive experience. 

I put on some headphones and laid down, ended up taking them off shortly after, and covered up. I found myself in one hell of a mind fuck very quickly. I went into a sort of panic mode, then remembered my intent and began some deep breathing and focusing on my intent. I went off into a shadow world like a video game you are walking through, with things coming out of the mist and showing themselves and then disappearing again. I came up on a medicine man kind of guy, he had animal furs and skins on, and was adorned with beads, and he confronted me. As I looked at him and asked for his help, there were different animal totems swimming out of his midsection and looking at me, sniffing me, the different animal totems were like on a rotating spirit wheel in him each of them examining me. 

He stood there glaring at me, and suddenly he smiled, and acknowledged me somehow without saying a word. Somehow he conveyed to me that I had to learn how to move my body in a certain way, much like a martial arts kata, but with energy involved, like the movie the last Avatar, with the kid who could manipulate air, water, earth and fire and did so with Tai Chi moves that incorporated grace and fluidity. He nodded to me as if he approved of my search and showed me the contents of his medicine bag, I somehow knew there would be those who would come to me and lie and tell me they were him, but that I could always tell the real teacher by the contents of his medicine bag. 

I never followed through and learned that body movement. Instead I sort of fell off the path of my search, and to this day I feel that it is still there for me should I choose to pick up the threads of that path again. I know it is. 

I came back from that trip with a the feeling that I was on the right path, and that I should keep it up and pursue every bit of it. The world gets in the way of spiritual pursuits though, and for me it sort of went that way. 

Some things have led me to think my spiritual path is right under my feet to this day though, and maybe it is time to revisit that part of my life and carry on with it. 

Peace...

• coorsmikey, Guy1298 and Justintime like this

#5 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,414 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 November 2018 - 03:03 AM

Intent is ever so important, like Castaneda said...Like my teacher said...

Edited by Coopdog, 27 November 2018 - 03:04 AM.

• Alder Logs and Sikfreud like this

#6 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,581 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 November 2018 - 01:10 PM

Who would the knower be?    What would constitute a way of true knowing?   Concepts or experience?   What is a memory of experience?  

What is real is always Now.    Memories and projections, what are these?   Is the intent to be the possessor of concepts about, or the being of that which is?  

So, is the intent to be true, or some idea of truth?     If it is to be That Which Is, success is assured, but as what do we find this success?  

• Coopdog, Guy1298 and Justintime like this

#7 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2018 - 10:22 AM

Cool. So perhaps you are the medicine man or at least that's how your higher self/ the self appeared to you.

The most important things I learned from those Castenedas books were these....

We create reality as it is by constantly thinking about it as we perceive it. The internal dialogue is what we constantly describe our world as. That is what directs our attention. That is what forms the mould of the reality we "See"

We anchor our perception in one of many possible worlds which overlap each other.

But the internal dialogue creates its own within also.

Some people create jails.

In stopping the internal dialogue altogether. The rigid and constant upkeep of the form of reality is no longer. Perception of reality changes. Reality shifts.

If the mind is quiet, silent. Then a shift into a peaceful existence is inevitable.

The other importance is energy or the acquiring of it in order to experience a "Burst of Awareness". In this state one is truly able to "See".

I like the burst of awareness. I'm sure it is the same explosion of light encountered by Buddhists upon experiencing enlightenment. They say it is like a star exploding from within. The memory of the beginning of the universe.
  • Coopdog and Guy1298 like this

#8 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,414 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:35 PM

I came upon the idea that we create our own reality through meditation and through things I came across in my own seeking. I realized that NOTHING that we perceive as physical in this world is truly much more substantial than the air next to it. There is immense amounts of space between the actual atomic structures that make these constructs seem hard and solid to us, and that it is all energy, even our very perception of it is energy reacting to different frequencies and some sort of photochemical reaction in our organic brains (or not in them) that is capable of this realization. It is truly puzzling to me what that realizer (Or knower as Alder pointed out) actually is in this energy field. My conclusion is that the energy itself is consciousness reacting to all of these stimuli and attempting to draw some sort of conclusion out to it's logical end. The "why" of that I believe is that is how consciousness works, it sees, and it imagines outcomes of what it sees and somehow it creates outcomes. 

No matter what or how, it remains pretty damn interesting.

• Sikfreud likes this

#9 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 757 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2018 - 03:11 PM

This is the void... 

I have to take a moment to kiss the ground on which I stand. Thank you, that I am. 

Edited by Guy1298, 28 November 2018 - 03:15 PM.

• coorsmikey, Coopdog and Justintime like this

#10 Zwapa

Zwapa

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:17 AM

as i may say, sometimes life , ordinary daily life, feels like a doing what we do while we don't know what we are doing. Sometimes on shrooms you can give a meaning, an explanation to it. This explanation is different than the explanation or description you give yourself when doing your daily busines. Feel like we all live with tales in our head of what is and what should be. At least for me.

Entheogenics can/do stop this normal tales, but nonetheless give you another tale instead, another description. We as humans, create our world according to this tales i feel.

But anyway we can do things , looking very small in ordinary life, that have a huge impact on the whole of mankind and life in general.

But that is also again an explanation, as we all know, we know just shit :)

my 2 pence

and love your stories and insights here btw

love

• Coopdog, Guy1298 and Justintime like this

#11 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:59 AM

The Numerology book I mentioned has explanations for the seventy eight tarot cards. The lightning struck Tower is a metaphor of the kundalini energy which lies dormant at the base of the spine. It can be awakened through certain disciplines and also through ingesting lsd.
It can lead to erratic behaviour in a person who doesn't understand what is happening when it awakens. There can be a lot of psychic phenomena happening around that person. People can think they are going mad.
Recently I learned that madness is all a part of the spiritual journey. But what "Is" madness.
When I have been deeply immersed in my own shamanic journey and interacting with unseen energies- people around me assumed I had lost it. Yet everything made absolute sense. My self was driving the car, ego had stepped aside.

The inner self resides in another plane where magic is. Why wouldn't it behave just a little differently when it takes the reigns?

But what really got my attention at the time was the cosmic lemniscate - the infinity symbol above the head of the person in the Strength Card and Above the head of the Magi- Magician.

Having read Carlos Casteneda and the stories of Power- energy. I could see that this lemniscate was all about containing energy. No loss of the creative force. It intrigued me to say the least.

The strength card is about controlling animal desires.

The Magi is a conduit for the creative force. Whatever you may call it. The Logos. The Tao. The Force. Communication with the Source. He doesn't own it. He/She works with it/for it.

#12 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,414 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2018 - 01:36 PM

I kept a journal of my own experience with Kundalini here called "Kundalini Madness". Not sure what forum it is in, but I think it is in Storming the gates. If I had not been studying and working with kundalini inducing techniques for a couple of years, I would have taken myself straight to the nearest mental hospital. It was indeed mind bending and an amazing experience that is still with me to some extent. My browser won't let me post links in here or I would search it and find it myself and link it up for you. Quite an interesting read, and it's a wonder I never got called in for a piss test at work or something. Everyone thought I was on some happy drug lol. 

EDIT: I guess I can post links in here now! 

https://mycotopia.ne...dalini-madness/

Edited by Coopdog, 03 December 2018 - 01:44 PM.

• Justintime likes this

#13 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:22 PM

Coop. So many similarities in your diary to my experience.
  • Coopdog likes this

#14 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,414 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:36 AM

It's still going on. I had to channel that energy into something, so I picked music. I play every single night to dissipate that energy and center myself. I also drink too much to dampen it down some. People still think I am nutz, but in the best way possible. Very strange turn in my life for sure and I sort of wish I had been one of the people who has a brief flash of it and then loses it again, but then again, I would not change a thing and can't for the life of me imagine trying to take a pill to get rid of this manic energy ride. I love every minute ot it. 

That thread of my experience covers a lot of ground, and details a lot my up and down experiences with it all. 

Edited by Coopdog, 04 December 2018 - 02:38 AM.

#15 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,581 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:46 PM

Identification is what catches us out. 

"All that a guru can tell you is:

'My dear Sir, you are quite mistaken about yourself.

You are not the person you take yourself to be.'"

~Nisargadatta Maharaj

Even if a brief flash, or if an entrenched ongoing experience, is taken to be me, it is pulled out of time and enshrined in my personal story.   Will I own my experience, or will it own me?  What Is, in this present, isn't really much different when the perspective is released from the illusion of identity, isn't caught in time.   Pure shamanic happenings won't necessarily cease if one is no longer up to being the shaman in the story.    The real makes room for all of it.   Identity can drive us to drink.  

• Coopdog, Zwapa and Justintime like this

#16 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:55 PM

Drank eight beers last night and got infinitely drunk then threw up eight times this morning.

#17 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 10:25 AM

I'd better try to finish this without too much meandering.

This is really strange. I have no connection to Haiti and I never knew this at the time but it is a common saying in Haiti to say "God is Good". Keeping that in mind....

So when I was nineteen I was sick to death of jerking off literally. My mind prompted me to do it. Television was full of prompts. Advertisement. I realised it was on purpose. Dumbing down society by playing on the inner program to procreate.

So there I was fighting the desire. Acquiring the chi. Not exactly. Containing it more so. That's where I was getting my power.
I had to quite my mind to break reality, the mould. Should I meditate and passively hope my inner chatter would cease? No funk that, I just told my thoughts to STFU everytime they piped up. The ego doesn't like being told to shut the funk up. It makes it feel smaller and smaller until it disappears altogether. Inner chatter likes to hear itself speak. Done. Inner peace.

So the ascetism and inner silence was doing it's thing. I replaced inner chatter with visualising chakra colors like traffic lights lighting up.

I smoked a lot of good weed and studied my Numerology book through the nights.

During one night of intense calculating of numerology twenty years into the future around dawn I had a break through that I was the Fool. This was my journey.

A psychic knowing overcame me and a rumbling erupted inside my core like an inner earthquake. It was almost painful. Like giving birth to something.

So intense. The morning sunlight turned Amber. My soul connected with a part of me that existed outside of this realm. It came from a dimension of pure energy. It couldn't come near before. My energy was not congruent. I was up to my knees in the shit of this world. Why would it want to leave its heavenly abode to join me?

But I cleared the muck from my pond and it saw that I was worthy of its presence. It was me as a higher octave. More of me. My superself. Not as in superman etc but a form of myself as pure energy.

You don't put fine wine in a dirty cup do you. Easy peasy japanesy.

Things calmed down that day.

I wasn't sure what exactly had happened but I slept well that night.

I met up with a friend the next day and we organised to score some acid. I told him I was going to show him something that evening.

We got hold of three acid tabs with Smiley faces on them and met up at my house later on. He told me later that before we had the acid there was a childlike energy rushing through the house shooting past him at great speed.

We took the acid and I had forgotten about what I intended to show him and tell him about. I actually didn't know what I was going to tell him.

The acid had started to work and we were relaxing in lounge chairs. He asked me casually " Soooooo what was it you wanted to show me"

I closed my eyes and explained " Well, it's like this... The words God and Good are one and the same... Except Good is infinite God because it has infinity in it. The double o. Its a cosmic lemniscate. The number eight on its side. Infinity"
Having honed my ability to visualise... I found myself looking at the letters making up the word GOOD in bright blue white light. As I said these things to my friend the two letter O's began to spin violently and became an intense explosion of bright white light that filled my inner mind.

Note: providing one has gathered the energy- clean lsd is capable of providing the springboard required to launch one into a state of being usually beyond human experience or one that would otherwise take many years of preparation and dedication.

To be continued...

Edited by Justintime, Today, 10:45 AM.

#18 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 10:28 AM

Hope someone enjoying this.

I didn't know that about acid at the time. I'm a self taught Mr Magoo of spiritual awakenning really. I hadn't read about kundalini more than a passing glance or anything much else. Love Carlos Castenedas works but hadn't seen anything with my own eyes.

#19 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 10:41 AM

As I've already said. The numerology book correlated with the Rider Waited Tarot

This card is the Tower. Among other World things it represents the kundalini as lightning. A lightning struck tower. The ego is the crown.

All ego's love creating a tower for themselves. The ego sits up on the parapet marching back and forth all day long. Guarding it's self importance. Bump it off and a flash of lightning brings true understanding - the kundalini awakening.

Attached Thumbnails

• unnamed.jpg

#20 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 10:48 AM

Here is the Strength card. Notice the lemniscate above his/her head.
To control one's animal desires.

Attached Thumbnails

• 8.jpg

Edited by Justintime, Today, 10:56 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!