61 replies to this topic

#41 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:31 PM

All 8 were sent out, Bill, yours a day later than the others.

Everyone who was promised a print, and I confirmed it, please let me know when you recieve it.

And dont worry, they're already on flush 5! And the pins and slightly mature mushrooms are literally twice as thick as any of the other flushes. If that means bigger caps, the prints should come out great!
  • Billcoz likes this

#42 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 December 2018 - 12:15 AM

5th flush, I think. They're much thicker than any of the previous flushes. Theres gonna be some nice caps to print for you all.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20181230_175050.jpg

• Billcoz likes this

#43 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:03 PM

Here they are today, after gathering the 8 caps that were perfect for prints. They will be available for donation.

Tomorrow, most of the other caps will be ready for printing, and I will take as many as I can.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190102_124632.jpg
  • 20190102_125948.jpg

#44 WalkingCatfish

WalkingCatfish

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 164 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:35 PM

A wonderful result!

I've never grown them....or any species besides P. cubensis, for that matter. Your threads are giving me a hankering to expand my horizons!

• Deleena24 likes this

#45 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:18 AM

I accidentally bumped the container that had the prints a lil bit...

As you can see all the prints are really dark after just 6 hrs.

I started 6 more just now, too.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190102_231349.jpg

• Billcoz likes this

#46 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:50 PM

I put another 6 caps down to print last night. They're all looking dark as far as I can see. I am hoping to get maybe another 8 that I can send directly to the Topia so they can give them away in contests or something.

If an Admin or Mod can PM me about that, that would be awesome.

The others will all be donated to anyone who asks, and Bill, I got you on a SUPER dark print, which also happens to be from the largest cap from the grow. Pick of the litter, so to speak.

Anybody else in need, just ask. It looks like I've already got 15 just waiting for new homes...

If I have already given you a print, but it was too light for you to get the results you want, I will send you another if you ask, but new people have first dibs.

Also, pay it forward, people! Start printing a few caps from each grow, no matter the species or strain, and donate them to people in need. You'd be surprised how many strains even experienced growers don't have, and just don't have the money to buy new spores.

Not to mention the new growers who want to expand their collections! I love the Topia, she has treated me well over the years. It's time to really start paying back all that I have acquired here.
  • happy4nic8r and Billcoz like this

#47 WalkingCatfish

WalkingCatfish

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 164 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:58 PM

Seriously!?  Consider this me, asking! :biggrin: I'd love to try something new.

And I'll take your advice and make prints of anything I grow, from now on. I only got a few from the half dozen strains I grew in the fall, but that's because I mixed up the labels and didn't really know what was what. Now, I'm keeping track. 

Edited by WalkingCatfish, 03 January 2019 - 01:01 PM.

• Deleena24 likes this

#48 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:02 AM

Wow that's really cool, i was gonna use the light one, I thought it'd be best to make a syringe so I can get all the spores in one since it's light, there would be enough I'd imagine, but thanks again if you are sending another.

I would be happy to do the same as you and pay the favor forward, I think we need to get as many spores spread as possible, especially spreading printed wild and rare strains/species, since the wild shrooms are propagating without our help, and the genetic profile should be diverse to allow for adaptability in a world that is changing .

Edited by Billcoz, 04 January 2019 - 03:02 AM.

#49 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:39 AM

Wow that's really cool, i was gonna use the light one, I thought it'd be best to make a syringe so I can get all the spores in one since it's light, there would be enough I'd imagine, but thanks again if you are sending another.

I would be happy to do the same as you and pay the favor forward, I think we need to get as many spores spread as possible, especially spreading printed wild and rare strains/species, since the wild shrooms are propagating without our help, and the genetic profile should be diverse to allow for adaptability in a world that is changing .

Go ahead and use that sucker. If it doesnt work you got more coming
  • Billcoz likes this

#50 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:57 PM

Prints are ready. 15 in total, all super dark. 13 are spoken for...so just ask if you want 1.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190105_142548.jpg

• coorsmikey likes this

#51 WalkingCatfish

WalkingCatfish

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:05 PM

Nice, dark prints!

• Deleena24 likes this

#52 AbnormalMortaL

AbnormalMortaL

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 04:27 PM

I'd take a darker one if no one else jumps up..

#53 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 January 2019 - 08:06 PM

Sure. PM me to remind me.

Also I meant 13 are UNspoken for lol.

Edited by Deleena24, 07 January 2019 - 08:06 PM.

#54 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:44 PM

Sorry I didn't get a pic of the tray. This flush produced much thicker, taller fruits. When I picked up the sub to remove it from the GH, most of them toppled over from their own weight. They're about 50% bigger and thicker than the fruits of the first few flushes, but a bit less numerous. Several of these are almost 8 inches long, caps much bigger than a quarter. Hoping to clone some, and produce a monster version of the fruits. Muahahahaha!

I'm not even sure what flush this is. I think 5th?

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190116_212420.jpg

• Billcoz and WalkingCatfish like this

#55 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 11:55 PM

Damn D24, I you got the touch. I, on the other hand am having RH probs in my tubs again. After being busy for a couple days, I checked to find they are struggling. A nice flush like that would bring my confidence back up.

• WalkingCatfish likes this

#56 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:07 PM

Damn D24, I you got the touch. I, on the other hand am having RH probs in my tubs again. After being busy for a couple days, I checked to find they are struggling. A nice flush like that would bring my confidence back up.

Something even more impressive? I hydrated the casing, and the tray is pinning again, less than 24 hrs later. I should drop things on the floor more often. LoL

Edit- the last pic of the harvest is flush #6. That means this is flush #7 pinning right now. I am probably going to retire it after this flush. I dont want green to show up in my green house. Get it? GREEN house?

Sry, I'm giddy this morning. Woke up to a winter wonderland outside. I love fresh snow.

Edited by Deleena24, 19 January 2019 - 02:35 PM.

• Billcoz likes this

#57 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:27 PM

Flush #7, coming right up...

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190119_173840.jpg

#58 WalkingCatfish

WalkingCatfish

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 164 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:09 PM

Jumping jiminy!

#59 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:08 AM

Sry, I'm giddy this morning. Woke up to a winter wonderland outside. I love fresh snow.

That makes one of us lol. Don't know why I stay here where winter is a thing.

#60 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:44 PM

That makes one of us lol. Don't know why I stay here where winter is a thing.

I said I love FRESH snow. 24 later I want to be anywhere but here. Cars buried, slush ruins everything, salt destroys everything it touches...Ever tried walking 3 dogs on snow that's above their heads? Not happenning.
  • Billcoz likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!