Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

New to the Mushroom growing, I am in the usa.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ninjaporchcats

Ninjaporchcats

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 04:42 AM

I guess the first question is where i can order a easy grow kit, one where i add water and cover with a plastic bag?   As I said, I am COMPLETELY new to this..  Wife has Fibromyalgia and wants to try this..  Any and all help is greatly appreciated.. 

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,308 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2018 - 09:45 AM

Welcome!
I don’t think you’ll find a “Just add water” grow kit in the US until it becomes legal here. Once that happens I’m not sure we would still have a site here anymore. Maybe on the dark web you could find a psilocybe grow kit?

Edited by coorsmikey, 12 December 2018 - 11:29 AM.

#3 Ninjaporchcats

Ninjaporchcats

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:33 PM

Well that just blows, I know i have seen them online, but yes they can not ship to the usa.   So how hard is this going to be? I hope it is not all too difficult.

#4 r36r0w7h

r36r0w7h

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:33 PM

It's not really all that hard. Just depends on how much money you are going to invest in the hobby.

Check out "Magic for the Masses" grow guide, https://mycotopia.ne...for-the-masses/. Wonderful resource to get your feet wet. I followed it for my first grow which is currently producing my first fruits.

#5 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 668 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:17 AM

hello welcome

I want to second what r36r0w7h said ..........

There are many ways  to grow  fungus  perhaps the PF Tek is best beginner point . then try other styles later . 

I might suggest you read SideStreets  thread "Magic For The Masses" .in the first post of thread is his take on updated PF tek  with a

Free instructional PDF File .tutorial

It gives complete fool proof instructions for growing on cakes this method is simple / fool proof if you follow to a" T"  no deviation no experiments .

GOOD LUCK  ! Again Welcome !

Here is link  for thread with link for free instructional PDF in first post .

https://mycotopia.ne...for-the-masses/

• kalgrae likes this

#6 Ninjaporchcats

Ninjaporchcats

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:21 AM

Wow!   Thanks guys, I will be sure to give them both a read!     Thanks for the Info!

#7 user259

user259

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:25 AM

Well that just blows, I know i have seen them online, but yes they can not ship to the usa.   So how hard is this going to be? I hope it is not all too difficult.

Hi Ninja, my friend ordered a kit from shroom supply and got it in the usa. Not sure where he got the spores from but I've read Ralhpsters is a pretty good source.

I can't vouch for any of those vendors though, but I think it's an easier way to get started.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!