• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:31 PM

Well, to make a long story short, I was replacing the water in my Martha, and somehow one of the bars came out, allowing the entire top rack to fall.

I lost 2 trays of Tampanensis, 1 tray if ATL, and 3 3 jars of ATL#7 on BRF that were showing pins.

Now I have to clean up the mess in the Perlite, I'm gonna have to completely clean it out.

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,425 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:36 PM

Damn Deleena! How do expect to grow anything the way you treat your stuff? Man we can dress ya up but we can’t take ya nowhere!

Just Kidding. That’s a bummer! Hope you’re able to salvage some at least.

Edited by coorsmikey, Yesterday, 01:13 PM.

#3 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:54 PM

Yeah, I managed to gather up all the larger stones from on top of the perlite. I'll be harvesting the stones from the BRF today, and clean em up really good.

It's ok though, I have a big tray of ATL#7 spawned to hpoo and 2 of Jalisco spawned to 50/50, so I can immediately replace my lost projects.

I have a couple bags of Pan Cambo Goliath and Tropicalis I spawned, but they're so friggin slow. Actually I checked and I have 5lbs of Pan Cambo Sandoze ready to case.

This will be my first time fruiting any Pan and first time fruiting Jalisco, so maybe it was a good thing I lost those projects.

I hadn't cleaned or sterilized my Martha for a while either, so I'm not mad anymore.

#4 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 12:19 PM

Man, I hate it when that happens!!

We take care of these babies and treat the with loving care, then Martha comes along and ruins the works!

You didn't lose the Pans, did you?

They are such a delicate fruit, and a dream to sample.

#5 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 400 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:01 PM

No, it was all mexicana variants. I manage to save one, and its pinning nicely now.

I dont know how though. It dropped 5 ft into dirty water, most of the casing fell off. Guess I'm lucky.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!