• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Banjhakri

Banjhakri

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:29 AM

Hello all.  I'd just like to introduce myself and say that I'm happy to be a new member here.  

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,407 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:33 AM

Welcome Banjhakri. Glad you've found us. 

What brings you to our humble gathering place?

#3 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,101 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:33 AM

Greetings Earthling.... That's assuming you are an earthling...!!

Otherwise... Greetings Unearthly being!!

#4 Banjhakri

Banjhakri

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:12 PM

Welcome Banjhakri. Glad you've found us. 

What brings you to our humble gathering place?

what brings me here is...destiny/fate?

I'm in my mid thirties, married, kids, mortgage, the whole deal.  I had a lot of recreational fun in the early 2000's but haven't had much of anything else other than ganja since.  So a good 15 years ago, my go to was MDMA.  I did it quite a bit and had a lot of fun with it.  I only got a chance to do psychedelics 3 times (2 x psilocybin, 1 x LSD).  Each time I did one of these was with a very close friend.  We live in different parts of the country now but still keep in touch and see each other once or twice a year.  I saw him a couple weeks ago and we got to talking.  We basically said that we never got to where we wanted to with the shrooms or acid, that we agreed there is something "more" out there to be had whether it was due to a too small dose, bad setting or whatever.  We kind of agreed that we should try to make it happen again some time.  We are both so far removed from the culture and scene that we would likely have to wait forever to come across someone that can hook us up.  After I talked with him I kind of shrugged it off for awhile and just assumed/accepted that this is unlikely to happen.  I couldnt shake the possibility from my mind though, about how doing an intense experience could be life changing in so many ways.  Thats when I decided to try to figure out how we could make or produce something of our own.  That led me to this website.

So as of now we have planned to get some San Pedro.  We are going to go on a trip (literal) into the wilderness.  We have that end planned out.  We are taking a canoe and camping gear into an area miles away from any roads, houses or people and only accessible by river.  The first day we are going to brew out tea and the second day we are going to wake up and drink it.  The third day we are going to paddle out.  Neither of us have brewed San Pedro tea before but I am here to learn as much about it as I can this winter.  I'm here as a noob, and someone that hasn't had much experience in over a decade.  But this is something I can't stop thinking about and I need to do.  I really feel that something is calling me to do this and it's meant to happen.  Cheers

• coorsmikey likes this

#5 Agatye

Agatye

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 07:47 PM

While it's not for all of the members here, there is a large amount of information for what you are looking for. Welcome to the site, I'm new as well! Be safe, have fun.

#6 Banjhakri

Banjhakri

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 08:12 PM

Well I have about 5-6 months to learn as much as I can. I have one shot at getting this right. If I mess it up it will be a huge let down. I'm here because I have questions but for now I'm just going to take my time and poke around and try to get to know people, especially those that are willing to help

#7 Agatye

Agatye

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:40 PM

I think that's plenty of time! I'm sure many members here would be happy to help you succeed! Best of luck to you :)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!