Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Spore Suppliers, reliable spore vendors, discuss here only.

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

Poll: Community Vendor Ranking

Vote for your spore supplier

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#181 MysticalMyco

MysticalMyco

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 344 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:02 PM

As you folks know I ordered from The Spore Depot.

Told him if the syringes where good I'd rep him over here because people are always looking for good vendors. The guy ended up sending me 7 syringes for $28(after discounts). It was suppose to be 5x he gave me 2x free Creeper syringes.

I'm gonna play with the free Creeper syringes once I have some free tubs open after my other grows die off and B+ and A+ Albino grows cycle through.

I've had no problems germinating from there A+ & B+ syringes so far. And while it might be antecdotal they germinated really fast.

Nothing but good things to say about TSD... I got mad love for the homies lol.
  • Deleena24 likes this

#182 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:20 AM

Damnit, Mystical Myco, I tried to +like the spore depot comment but I hit a quota on the +like votes I guess, but I always want to +rep tsd.

#183 MysticalMyco

MysticalMyco

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 344 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:41 PM

I knew a Bill Coz from PA many years ago when I was in school. I smoked so much weed with that homie.

#184 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,354 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:54 PM

I wish I could vote for multiple things.

I voted for sporeworks bc of that's where I get my syringes, which are more convenient for beginners, they have awesome customer service and send replacements basically no questions asked.

My 2nd choice for syringes would be the spore depot bc of price, but I dont think customer service is as good and their exotic selection isn't as good.

Now that I am going to be working with agar, the community is where I will go. I plan on never purchasing spores again unless absolutely necessary.

#185 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:22 AM

I wish I could vote for multiple things.

Yeah, I got mine from TSD so I voted for em, but I also like the selection from Sporeworks, and I know they have a great rep, also Ralphster's, so IDK, I guess TSD lol.

#186 MysticalMyco

MysticalMyco

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 08:25 AM

Ralphsters is the shit but his process is so damn slow. He is King at being anonymous. TSD is 3x days tops start to finish

So far I've had great experiences from:
Freespores
The Spore Depot
Ralphsters

And mixed results with:
Mushroomman666 from Reddits Spore Traders
  • Billcoz likes this

#187 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,354 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:05 PM

I just have to say that on The Spore Depot they will sell you every strain of cubes they have, 30 in all, for $150.

That means every strain for $5 a syringe. I think I know what my next Bday present to myself will be.
  • AbnormalMortaL and Billcoz like this

#188 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,247 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:14 PM

Sporeworks does Bitcoin and is quick. They got my last order.

I use Ralphster and Lil Shop as well.

Ralphster was the most discrete ways to order until Bitcoin became mainstream.

I've never been burned by any of them.

I miss Professor Fanaticus from back in the day.

• coorsmikey likes this

#189 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,354 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:00 PM

Sporeworks makes you call to give your CC unless you want to do it online, they charge like an extra 7 dollars for it.

But once I pay it's here in 3 days MaX

#190 roc

roc

• 7,247 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:03 PM

I like to do it online!

Nothing beats a 3 day service unless I do it early in the evening and get it in 2 days.

Bitcoin baby!

Edited by roc, 20 January 2019 - 11:05 PM.

#191 roc

roc

• 7,247 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:54 PM

T-Shirt trivia time!

What spore vendor used to sell a clothing line?

sillywear   Edited

• Sucondese likes this

#192 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,354 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:12 PM

No idea, but I'd wear that.

Was it the Professor? I know he was making alot of money, and merchandising makes money.
  • roc likes this

#193 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,841 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2019 - 01:32 PM

Roc, I do wear an XL! Just in case you need some space in your closet.

• roc likes this

#194 BlatantPies

BlatantPies

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:01 PM

Quote by:OldNef

hi all

hope I put this in the right place, otherwise I accept whatever punishment is headed my way  :biggrin:

I have only one vendor that is safely available to me, or I gotta maybe take a road trip to Maastricht if this option fails

they are called Tyroler Gl├╝ckspilze, based in Austria... Anybody had any dealings with them for cubes? I did some searches around the net but turned up only reviews of edible cultures, which were positive anyway... apparently they have been in the fungus game for a very long time though

but only one review on another forum about spore syringes or cubes that I could find for the vendor, also positive by the way... Their range of spores is nothing spectacular, but I am a noob so will be pretty much sticking to the classics anyway

anybody know anything about them, or perhaps a different european mainland based vendor that is known and trusted around these parts?

I have been seeing most of the vendors used are US based; customs is not something I wanna do, spores are certainly not legal here and require an import licence... Even if only microscopy is the intention, they want your name on a list and they are not going to get mine, regardless of the headache I may have to go through to ensure that, safety is paramount. I have been on enough lists in my days to know that once you are on them, you don't get off them easily

as a side question for the oldtimers with a lot of experience in shipping stuff internationally... do prints and syringes often get seized at customs as a rule, or is this less of a thing than I imagine it is, and they just sail right through?

thanks for your advice guys

I actually tried to order from them. Their prices seemed very fair, at least compared to dutch shops. So I get a great collection going. Lion mane, a few oysters, wine cap, and a few other types. Some pretty OK gear too, then I get ready to order... and instead of Tyroler Gluckspilze the listed company would be "MUSHROOM PRODUKTION." And hell no, I'm not having that on my bank statement.

I checked Sirius[.]nl on Trustpilot. Seemed pretty popular, and I did like the innocuous name. I haven't tried them, and they do cost significantly more than the Gluckspilze option.

Edit: Formating. :/

Edited by BlatantPies, 21 January 2019 - 05:12 PM.

#195 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,099 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:10 PM

Clearly the best way to get spores through benefits provided as a site VIP.... I am disappointed with the current outcome of this survey... I cry foul!!

• coorsmikey likes this

#196 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,354 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2019 - 06:09 PM

Its definitely the best place for prints and exotics, VIP I mean, but alot of newer growers like the simplicity of a clean spore syringe.
  • Billcoz likes this

#197 roc

roc

• 7,247 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:10 PM

Was it the Professor? I know he was making alot of money, and merchandising makes money.

Guess again.

The vendor has a new owner but is on the list of spore vendors in the poll.
They had beanies, hoodies, sweatshirts, and t-shirts.
This was a contest giveaway here on 'topia.

PF did send a glass slide back in the day for your viewing pleasure.

• deemesis likes this

#198 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,354 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2019 - 09:03 PM

Guess again.

Sporeworks also sends a glass slide for each syringe you buy. I have dozens of clean, unused slides
  • roc and Billcoz like this

#199 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 425 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 03:49 PM

Guess again.

Sporeworks also sends a glass slide for each syringe you buy. I have dozens of clean, unused slides
Of course they do, the spores are just for microscopy after all ;)

Edited by Cuboid, 22 January 2019 - 03:57 PM.

• roc likes this

#200 DreamingRaven

DreamingRaven

Seeker

• VIP
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:51 PM

I have had good luck with TSD, Raplhsters, and Mushrooms(dot)com (formerly The Hawks Eye)  , never had an issue with any of them . Wish TSD had more exotics :D

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!