Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Spore Suppliers, reliable spore vendors, discuss here only.

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

Poll: Community Vendor Ranking

Vote for your spore supplier

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#221 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:33 PM

If you search around I'm sure you can find a better price, too.
  • roc likes this

#222 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,275 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 March 2019 - 10:13 PM

Just a little shout out to Sporeworks

Very quick service

Bitcoin pay

Nice spore quantity

Viewing of the EQ is excellent

I love you Ralph but damn this was easy my old friend!

• Deleena24 and SteampunkScientist like this

#223 DreamingRaven

DreamingRaven

Seeker

• VIP
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:42 PM

Very quick service

Bitcoin pay

Nice spore quantity

I'm glad someone has had good luck with them.The last 3 orders I made there were absolute garbage. 4 of 3 syringes yielded nothing, not on agar nor on grain.  The only good things I've gotten from them since 2013 have been exotics and sporeprints. If I saw more people having good luck with them I'd give them a go again,they used to be my favorite.

#224 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 1,980 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:30 PM

Honestly, I think that's the only negative review of Sporeworks I've heard. A lot of folks here swear by them.

#225 Advocate4TheMT

Advocate4TheMT

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 94 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:08 AM

I just recently made an order from SW. everything I grabbed popped of wonderfully .

#226 roc

roc

• 7,275 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:59 AM

Very quick service

Bitcoin pay

Nice spore quantity

I'm glad someone has had good luck with them.The last 3 orders I made there were absolute garbage. 4 of 3 syringes yielded nothing, not on agar nor on grain.  The only good things I've gotten from them since 2013 have been exotics and sporeprints. If I saw more people having good luck with them I'd give them a go again,they used to be my favorite.

I hope you got free replacements!

I've never had to ask for one.

• Billcoz likes this

#227 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:04 AM

Very quick service

Bitcoin pay

Nice spore quantity

I hope you got free replacements!

I've never had to ask for one.

Yeah D Raven, you shhould be able to just tell them there were no spores in the syringes, they should replace it with no questions. I got a dud syringe from the spore depot and they replaced it in 3 days delivered.

#228 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:05 AM

Sporeworks is where I go. Any time I had any problem, even if it was my fault, they sent a replacement within 3 days.
  • roc and Billcoz like this

#229 DreamingRaven

DreamingRaven

Seeker

• VIP
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:50 AM

In reply to the above....first- mine might be the only negative comment on this site about SW , but if you do a quick search online you will instantly find a whole lot of reviews and comments which match mine.

Second, they used to be my favorites,but they have ruined that by not communicating with me about the problems. They only replaced my first problem syringes, the last ones they did not. In fact I got no reply at all to several messages. I felt quite ignored.

Anyone know anywhere that still lets you use your card ? Spore Depot doesn't anymore , and I know too little about crypto currencies, afraid I'll screw myself over somehow.

• coorsmikey likes this

#230 roc

roc

• 7,275 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:58 AM

In reply to the above....first- mine might be the only negative comment on this site about SW , but if you do a quick search online you will instantly find a whole lot of reviews and comments which match mine.

Second, they used to be my favorites,but they have ruined that by not communicating with me about the problems. They only replaced my first problem syringes, the last ones they did not. In fact I got no reply at all to several messages. I felt quite ignored.

Anyone know anywhere that still lets you use your card ? Spore Depot doesn't anymore , and I know too little about crypto currencies, afraid I'll screw myself over somehow.

Another old favorite and still taking cards is Lil' Shop of Spores

If Sporeworks jacks me around I'll use Lil Shop or go back to Ralhpsters.

#231 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2019 - 11:39 AM

Make sure you dont mention ANYTHING that suggests you tried growing them. Once you do that they're under no obligation to send a replacement, Sporeworks or not.

Sorry you didnt get the service you expected. Another reason I used them was because they accept CCs. I tried using both of the sites Roc mentioned, but half the syringes were duds, no germination of any kind, and customer service never responded to any emails.

Also, Sporeworks has a phone number. If they weren't answering my emails I'd call them. Maybe you'll have better luck that way.

Edit- Ralpsters responded to the emails eventually, Lil Shop NEVER responded,

Edited by Deleena24, 16 March 2019 - 11:42 AM.

#232 DreamingRaven

DreamingRaven

Seeker

• VIP
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 12:00 PM

Another old favorite and still taking cards is Lil' Shop of Spores

If Sporeworks jacks me around I'll use Lil Shop or go back to Ralhpsters.

I used lil shop of spores sometimes, never had a problem , I'll try again, thanks.

Make sure you dont mention ANYTHING that suggests you tried growing them. Once you do that they're under no obligation to send a replacement, Sporeworks or not.

Sorry you didnt get the service you expected. Another reason I used them was because they accept CCs. I tried using both of the sites Roc mentioned, but half the syringes were duds, no germination of any kind, and customer service never responded to any emails.

Also, Sporeworks has a phone number. If they weren't answering my emails I'd call them. Maybe you'll have better luck that way.

Edit- Ralpsters responded to the emails eventually, Lil Shop NEVER responded,

LOL as if I'd make the mistake of mentioning cultivation, I'm old not dumb lol  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#233 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2019 - 12:19 PM

[/quote]

LOL as if I'd make the mistake of mentioning cultivation, I'm old not dumb lol :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:[/quote]

LOL 10/4 on that.

Youd be surprised, though. I've heard of people emailing companies that all their agar grew was contams, thinking that qualifies as microscopy :)

I bet they get a good laugh at least once a day.
  • roc and DreamingRaven like this

#234 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:15 AM

The spore depot accepts a card from a 3rd party pay system(either googlepay or PP, i forget). They might take a day or two to get the payment link sent to your email, but it's easy, and they sell common cube srtain syringes for &13.00(US), comes to $15 and change after shipping, and they get it to you in 2-3 business days. I've had good results, though as I said in a previous post, I did get a dud syringe from them that they replaced fast. Good luck DR.

Edited by Billcoz, 18 March 2019 - 02:15 AM.

#235 thehawk420

thehawk420

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 05:03 PM

Does anyone know where to get P. Semperviva spores?  I've seen a few vendors that stock them, but all have been listed as sold out for several weeks now.   HELP!!  =)

• DwightSchrute likes this

#236 DreamingRaven

DreamingRaven

Seeker

• VIP
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:01 PM

The spore depot accepts a card from a 3rd party pay system(either googlepay or PP, i forget). They might take a day or two to get the payment link sent to your email, but it's easy, and they sell common cube srtain syringes for &13.00(US), comes to $15 and change after shipping, and they get it to you in 2-3 business days. I've had good results, though as I said in a previous post, I did get a dud syringe from them that they replaced fast. Good luck DR.

Spore Depot is down, has been for a bit.  When they were up last he was only taking bitcoin payments, I know, I had just tried to order from there.  I actually have a good working relationship with the owner ,we are both members of another site.  It was his crypto currency only policy that put me on the hunt for somewhere else. I have a ton of spore prints, I guess I'll go back to agar lol

#237 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:25 PM

Oh that sucks, I had good results from the spore depot.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!