[Direct Link]

#3 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 786 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2018 - 09:34 PM

Yeah, I suppose Ayahuasca can be like that. I know well enough that people can make spirituality a part of their ego. I'm happy that it hasn't been my experience with those people. The people I've met have been too genuine, annoying, fucked up, neurotic, and possibly crazy, and I loved them.

When I walked around the jungle with the shaman I was with he would look out for snakes. He took me to a place with four giant trees and told me they were guardians. Showed me a stream and said it could heal cancer. The next day, when I drank I walked around barefoot in the jungle and walked to the stream and prayed to the guardians and to God. 

He had mentioned to me that I would be safe from the snakes as if by some magic. Who knows if it was real? I believed it. Ayahuasca takes you for a ride, many things become real. If you stay there, drink multiple times a week, you might believe them, and even if in the back of your mind you consider that the snake might bite, you've given it up. You're ready for death. 

• coorsmikey and Seeker2be like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!