Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Hello, everyone. Allow me to introduce myself...

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#221 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,456 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:29 PM

I'm really starting to regret the simile. I've created a monster. All this talk about old balls, I figured why not post some dick pics. Moldy uncircumcised dicks. PEU.

Theres a patch of trich, so sad because I feel like there would be some really nice long fat penises, especially flush 2.

Now I've got real Penis Envy!

#222 Bobotrank

Bobotrank

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:00 PM

Yeah, those look mental. Too bad about the trich.

#223 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,840 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:00 AM

Um... Unless the trich is actually growing on the mushies, I harvest anyway. And that looks like a nice tub - too bad you wont get more flushes tho...

#224 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:33 AM

Um... Unless the trich is actually growing on the mushies, I harvest anyway. And that looks like a nice tub - too bad you wont get more flushes tho...

I feel the same way. I harvested all the fruits except for about 3, which were mushy and had trich on them.

#225 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:35 AM

Here they are...

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190314_184655.jpg
  • 20190314_183635.jpg

• SteampunkScientist, MycoAnt81, OldAndMiserable and 1 other like this

#226 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,456 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:09 PM

Now those are some fine looking penis's in that drying tray!

Way to grow!

Spore, clone, or isolate?

#227 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,840 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:11 PM

Heh, heh... Somebody's going to be enjoying plenty of wild rides. Don't forget those things are often 2-3 times as potent as "normal" cubes. Hard to microdose on too as I can feel even tiny amounts like a quarter gram.

Don't have the visuals as much as normal cubes in my experience, which is odd compared to the mental "space" potency they have. I wonder what the difference might be chemically speaking.

#228 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2019 - 08:14 PM

Now those are some fine looking penis's in that drying tray!

Way to grow!

Spore, clone, or isolate?

MS to rye... I was hoping to maybe get a clone from this tray, but no worries. I spawned another tub of PEU to the Organic Miracle Gro aka OMG. I also have another 3lb bag of PEU and 2 bags of APE ready to spawn, I've just been lazy. The APE has even started flushing invitro on the straight grain, both bags. One is heart shaped, I'll snap a pic soon.

My PE is extremely fast, which is a huge surprise. All the grain I started of it is done, I'm just letting them consolidate for another couple days.
  • roc, OldAndMiserable, Bobotrank and 1 other like this

#229 OldAndMiserable

OldAndMiserable

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 276 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2019 - 08:59 AM

Well, my friends, I think this grow has reached it's end. Of the 2 cakes I had, only one has any growth on it, and it's only a little bit. At this time, I have a combined weight of 8.55g of dried mushrooms, and as I have said, I wouldn't be here without you all. Thanks so much!!!

I had my past life hypnosis session on the 13th... holy mind-exploding, Batman! If you want, feel free to listen to the episode of my podcast I recorded in which I talk a bit about it! https://anchor.fm/ol...-forward-e3gokf

As for my asking my Higher Self about whether or not I should be using psychedelics, I found that I don't need to use them, but I can if I want! This makes me sooooo happy!!! I am so excited to do this!!! However, I know that I need to prepare; I need to psych myself up for the trip, prepare set and setting, and make sure all bases are covered before I am ready. If I remember correctly (I'll have to go back and listen to the recordings of my session again), I think I told myself I needed about 6 months to be fully ready, but I think that was in reference to my doing the 'heroic dose'. Still, I need time to prepare. 

Thank you all for following along with me! Through all the ups and downs, great strides were made in my growth, and I cannot wait to begin my first trip into consciousness expansion! I'll surely be documenting it all, so stay tuned!!!

• SteampunkScientist and RutgerHauer like this

#230 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,840 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2019 - 01:20 PM

Okay OAM, its time.  Get you that epic 6-7 gram dose and just do it! You know you want to in your heart of hearts.  Chow those babys.

Then get back to us.

• roc, MycoAnt81 and OldAndMiserable like this

#231 OldAndMiserable

OldAndMiserable

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 276 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2019 - 02:38 PM

Okay OAM, its time.  Get you that epic 6-7 gram dose and just do it! You know you want to in your heart of hearts.  Chow those babys.

Then get back to us.

:ohmy:  :ohmy:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :eek:  :eek:

Uh...... ok.... sure thing... I'll, uh... I'll get right on that... lmao!!

I'm still nervous, tho... living in fear of everything for the past 5 years has made me very cautious... sometimes too much to the extreme....

My need to know all I can about this is something that is holding me back. I know it's next to impossible to tell someone what to expect, since everyone and every trip is different, but my biggest fear (mostly) is the physical attributes of the trip. I also know that nobody has died from dosing (as far as I have read), and that people have taken 30+ grams and lived to tell the tale, but my fear of the unknown is hard to let go of. The physical parts are the scariest for me; marijuana used to trigger the anxiety in me the last few months I used it (which is why I have stopped using it for about a month or so now), and the accompanying feelings it caused made for a very scary time. I just want to have all the info I can before I get on the trip train.

Can anyone tell me about the physical feelings? 

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#232 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 488 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:20 PM

"marijuana used to trigger the anxiety in me the last few months I used it (which is why I have stopped using it for about a month or so now),"
What kind of strain? I'd guess it had loads of THC and minimal CBD. It could be worth trying to get a 50:50 THC:CBD strain, if you miss the herb that is. The CBD moderates the unwanted effects of the THC in some way, balances it if like.
  • SteampunkScientist and OldAndMiserable like this

#233 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,840 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:31 PM

I think your right Cube, those 85% and above oil pens make me much more paranoid than just good, straight bud. The balance between the CBD and the the cannabinoids,, and the multitude of other molecules (113 at last count) are what makes the differences between major strain types (Indica vs sativa). There are three "active" (and regulated) THC molecules, delta-9, dimethylheptylpyran, and Parahexyl. But I would bet the near infinite mix possibilities of all the cannabinoids make for the subtly different effects we now see.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 23 March 2019 - 03:41 PM.

• roc, Cuboid and OldAndMiserable like this

#234 OldAndMiserable

OldAndMiserable

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 276 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:56 PM

You two are probably right; the strains were most likely high in the THC department. However, I had found the CBD strains didn't seem to get the effects that I was looking for; maybe it wasn't a high enough concentration. At any rate, my last purchases were more THC-full (can't remember the names atm). It also might not help that I was smoking it almost hourly... I had become too dependant on it, and since it had worked so well in the past, it was hard to think of it as a problem. I do miss it; it allowed for some pretty intense and deep thoughts!  :biggrin:  may give it another go, tho at a much more controlled pace!

What physical feelings can I expect when I use the mushrooms?

#235 Bobotrank

Bobotrank

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:59 PM

Some people experience a small amount of nausea. This is normal, and usually passes pretty quickly. Taking your dose with some apple cider vinegar or lemon juice should help this.

But when the trip starts you will feel physically amazing. Waves of euphoria is the best way I can describe it. I wouldn’t go straight to a crazy dose. Do 1.5-2g first and you should be good. You can always eat more next time.

Edit: also, set a timer for yourself so if you find yourself in a rough spot, you know you’ll be out in X amount of time. A trip sitter would be a good idea, too.

Edit edit: look up lemon tek if the nausea thing scares you. I was curious so started poking around. Prior to reading that, we would just take our mushrooms with ACV or lemon juice. Now I’m tempted to try this tek..

Edited by Bobotrank, 23 March 2019 - 11:45 PM.

• OldAndMiserable likes this

#236 OldAndMiserable

OldAndMiserable

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 276 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:26 PM

The cakes just don't wanna stop! I've flipped them a couple of times when I noticed growth on the bottom edges, and I've managed to get another 5 or so from them in the past couple of weeks. They just keep going!!!

20190403_145622.jpg 20190403_145650.jpg

The dark spot is spore deposit. I was away for a couple of days at the end of the March Break and was late in picking :P

There's been a lot of changes happening in my life, and each step brings me closer to being ready for my first dose... I cannot wait! I'm going to start small (probably 1-2 grams), and from there I can ramp it up to my reasons for starting this whole project: to learn. I want to learn everything I can about everything I can, and I feel the mushrooms will help me expand my mind and understanding. I am constantly listening to Terence McKenna on YouTube, among many other people like him, and I cannot help but want the experiences that he and the others talk about. I want it all!!! 

The more I listen and learn, the more comfortable I become with the mushroom, and the more ready I feel. I've got plans for the next grow; since I have success with the technique from the Masses pdf, and now that I have a pressure cooker, I am planning on doing some experiments. I'll elaborate on the ideas later, but I have been checking out other techniques all over and have nothing but high hopes for the future!!!

I'll keep you updated! Thanks for staying with me!

• roc and MedicineMan9 like this

#237 MedicineMan9

MedicineMan9

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:29 AM

Do we have a trip report yet? I'm so looking forward to hearing your experience after following your journey this far! I'm some way behind you but can't wait for the opportunity. I'm also enjoying Terence's points of view but can't wait to have my own. 

• MycoAnt81 and OldAndMiserable like this

#238 OldAndMiserable

OldAndMiserable

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 276 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:52 AM

Not yet... 

I still need to work some things out. I feel closer to being ready, but there is still a bit I need to set straight with my Set and Setting. 

SOON!!! I promise!!!

• MycoAnt81 likes this

#239 OldAndMiserable

OldAndMiserable

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 276 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:37 PM

To everyone still checking in for the first dose experience:

It will be happening (most likely) within the next few days. Recent events have brought to my attention the dire need to incorporate this tool into my arsenal of life-combating strategies, and so I will begin to use it. I'm doing some research into micro-dosing, as it seems to be a good place to start, and so far, what I am planning for is following what is known as the Fadiman Protocol (which I originally found here: https://www.scribd.c...D-HOW-TO-info).Once I gain a good, sure footing in the use of the small amounts and its benefits, I will be looking at increasing the dosage here and there, ultimately striving for the 'heroic dose' journey.

Due to being unable to accurately measure the amounts of psilocybin in each mushroom, the thought of grinding them to a powder comes to mind. As a powder, I can more easily weigh out the required dosage size (between .2 - .5mg). 

I welcome any and all advice from you all. With all the support and help you have given before, I know only good can come from this!

I will be starting a new thread for the microdosing journal, so be sure to watch for it 

Thank you all in advance.

• roc and MycoAnt81 like this

#240 OldAndMiserable

OldAndMiserable

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 276 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:51 AM

Before: Weight of (close to) 9g

20190501_093630.jpg

After:

20190501_093826.jpg

Dosing should be a lot easier now. Due to the small amount I have, and my inexperience with them, I'm considering starting out at the lower dose range of .2g, so that it lasts longer while I prepare more jars while not being too much for my first time. 

I'd love to hear your ideas/advice on how I should take them! Feel free to let me know!

Edited by OldAndMiserable, 01 May 2019 - 08:51 AM.

• MycoAnt81 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!