Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Hello, everyone. Allow me to introduce myself...

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#241 OldAndMiserable

OldAndMiserable

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 348 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 May 2019 - 11:05 AM

So glad to see this site is back up! I missed y'all!

I will begin my microdosing tomorrow (Monday, May the 6th), and I will be documenting it in a new thread. I'm super excited to get this going and begin to experience the magic of these teachers, even if it is only a small dose. Eventually I will be ready for the 'big trip', but for now, it's baby steps. 

Thank you all for the support and advice, helping me make it to this point. The incredible family here at Mycotopia has been nothing short of fantastic and amazing, and I am so honored to have met you all! I am looking forward to continuing my journey with you!

I'm still a bit unsure about how to ingest the ground product. I've read about teas, the lemon tek, even mixing it with water... Does anyone have any tips?

#242 Kola

Kola

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 11:56 AM

Great progress man keep it up. I didnt care for the microdose myself as much as I did the large dose. When I was doing the microdose it seemed like if I went under .2 I would get anxiety, .25g-.29g seemed to hit just right for good positivity, mood uplifting, and introspective thoughts. I like using capsules, Like 1000 for 8 bucks most places. But Making it a ritual every 3 days to sit down for 30 minutes or an hour and drink microdose tea and meditate/self evaluate isnt a bad option either, maybe allow you to get out of your own mind and reflect on the time between doses. I hope it helps! I told you I'd share my experience so this is it in short, My experience for the first time was like 20g fresh. Beautiful visuals but not intense at all. The following 2 experiences at 2.7g dry and 3.5g dry didnt give me anything really more then a body high and loving feeling. I want fasting either time and my set/setting wasnt great, both times were lemon tek,idk why they didnt work aswell?idk how potency difference from.dry to fresh but dont think it would matter. The best experience I had was last month when I ate 38g fresh. Intense visuals, small noises, really introspective and conservative. I quit smoking during that trip and decided to go off a few medications I'd been desperately trying to find the strength to stop. Since then I feel like the tides are turning in my favor a bit, even when the bad things hit I kinda feel more positive and I'm doing more positive things day to day. Not perfect but definite improvement. I hope I hear you're experience of a large dose trip here soon that had benefit. For now though hope the microdose helps brother! Keep us updated!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  • OldAndMiserable likes this

#243 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,433 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 May 2019 - 12:20 PM

For self improvement I like that tea idea. As a microdose the delivery system probably isn't important, but designing and implementing your own tea ceremony made have added mindset benefits.

For the tea, simmer your mushroom powder for 15 to 20 minutes, add a teabag in the last few minutes, stir in some honey and enjoy.

Note, that's not how I'd do a large dose. Mushroom tea is not a pleasant flavor, honey mellows it, but a large dose in tea can be horrid, for that I cook much longer and reduce to a shot I can just toss back.
  • MycoAnt81, OldAndMiserable and Bobotrank like this

#244 OldAndMiserable

OldAndMiserable

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 348 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 May 2019 - 03:51 PM

Thanks for the comments, guys!!! 

Kola - with this being my first time experiencing mushrooms, I want to keep it at a small amount for now, to get a feel for it. I am no newcomer to anxiety, but I personally feel better with starting small. I've been tossing the idea of a big dose around for a while now, and I feel I need to get my feet wet before I dive in. Plus, if I start small, I can always increase it later, rather than starting with a bigger dose and having to ride it out. Your trip reports were great! I'm happy to hear they have helped you see the positive side of things! It can only get better from here!

jkdeth - you and Kola have really turned me onto the tea ceremony idea! While your tips are geared towards a larger dose, it can't hurt to begin a process in which I take time to focus on intentions, being sure to be thankful for the lessons I will be learning, and be better prepared with set and setting when it comes to the larger doses. Taking the time for myself to get centered and ready will definitely help with everything, not just the dosing.

I'm so looking forward to this! Even tho my wife just asked me to go with her for some shopping tomorrow, and my mind began racing with the 'what ifs' about being out in public after dosing, I honestly don't think it'll be such a big deal. With such a small dose, it should be easy-going. If I've survived being in public while high on pot and battling panic attacks, this should be a walk in the park, right?!  :tongue:

This is gonna make for a great first journal post!

#245 Bobotrank

Bobotrank

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:14 PM

I feel pretty much 100% sober during my microdosing, but just have an elevated level of connectedness.

Edited by Bobotrank, 05 May 2019 - 10:14 PM.

• SteampunkScientist, Cuboid and OldAndMiserable like this

#246 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,933 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:13 PM

I feel pretty much 100% sober during my microdosing, but just have an elevated level of connectedness.

That's a perfect dose amount right there for creativity.

#247 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,433 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:17 PM

Odd. Looks like two or three posts disappeared.

#248 OldAndMiserable

OldAndMiserable

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 348 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:25 AM

Weird.... gotta love technology :P

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!