#41 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,856 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2018 - 06:02 PM

Those are a homebrewed cross that I'm working on. Parents are Albino PF and Redboy.

#42 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2018 - 06:39 PM

Whoa. Weird looking. More pics please

#43 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 1,980 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:02 PM

Inspired by the Rusty White Strain?

#44 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:29 PM

Whoa, those are some cool looking pins! So how long have you been working with those strains coorsmickey? How long till it's a stable strain, or aare you already there?

Edited by Billcoz, 28 December 2018 - 11:30 PM.

#45 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,449 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:29 AM

Plugged, or chugged lol? It would need to be evapped down a lot for plugging I would imagine, haven't had poppy tea in years, since I was really *into* opies,, and yeah, I would get hives from tea often, I "chugged" te3a, but never thought to squirt it up the chute lol, seems like it would work well.

Our intestines have neurons with receptors, that's why pisilocybin gives that weird, "wiggly gut" sensation that adds to the nausea from gross, dried, chewed, then salivally re-hydrated fungus being digested, and up the ass it absorbs without going through the gut, though I'd imagine once in the bloodstream, it gets to all the receptor sites anyway, but by then maybe it would all be converted to psilocin, and make for a cleaner, stronger trip, IDK.

I plugged the O, and (butt) chugged the tea. 

Edited by scott_1971_h, 29 December 2018 - 12:33 AM.

• Billcoz likes this

#46 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:35 PM

So how was the plugging experience? No judgement here. Is it at clean a trip as you thought?

I'm not trying to be funny, but wouldn't the liquid make it feel like you have diarrhea, or just a sense it's coming out? Maybe even actually leak?
  • coorsmikey likes this

#47 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,212 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:01 PM

I tried plugging some O years ago - I'm a safety conscious person, so naturally I used a condom.

I found the experience to be less than satisfactory.  Did I do it right?

:)

soliver

• Deleena24 likes this

#48 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,449 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2018 - 06:49 PM

No frenchies please, they only get in the way.

This could act as a primer in the subject of (thread title) Butt+: https://www.vice.com...m-butt-chugging

Sometimes the PT I used as a bunker buster was a godsend as I hadn't 'moved' for at least a week and was dreading giving birth to a brick... I used to bleed too...

Anyone tried 'roomtea?

• Billcoz likes this

#49 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,856 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:35 PM

Whoa, those are some cool looking pins! So how long have you been working with those strains coorsmickey? How long till it's a stable strain, or aare you already there?

I'll start a thread soon with the the whole history and process soon. I am trying to get prints right now to share but its proving to be quite challenging like getting prints from APE. Here is another pic and I'm done highjackin' the B+tt plug thread. Sorry Scott!

0BEEF069-E52F-4C79-A634-2F9B36F05074.jpeg

DF036063-4477-45F6-9AF6-F229F08E946B.jpeg

Edited by coorsmikey, 29 December 2018 - 07:42 PM.

• AbnormalMortaL, Billcoz and Sikfreud like this

#50 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,449 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:45 PM

lol. They do look like they'd have a tight grip on their spores. Has any1 tried letting the spores drop (if/when they do) and swabbing off the tops of neighbouring caps?

#51 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,856 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:54 PM

I was able to save part of the veil from one that I could see spores on. Hopefully, they will just print leucistic spores like normal. But if they would shoot spores on anther cap then the would do the same on foil. 

#52 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 03:59 AM

I see, your the MAN lol! I grew a patch and sliced the pods for just enough raw dried O to vape in a vapor genie. I ended up over doing it and passing out, after having full-blown visions, like a lucid dream in a dream, in a dream, sleep paralysis until I kind of learned to move within the dream.

When I was floating around, almost out of body, I could see scenarios of things that I was dealing with, like I "dreamed" that I was getting this money from my brother that he really did owe me(was like $20), but the vision was not accurate at all, he never paid me lol, and I had other "visions".  And I made tea a lot of times, it was by far the funnest(almost psychedelic) opiate/oid to do.

I had some opie related troubles in the past with the hard stuff(clean from opies & benzos since 10/2/15), so I stay away from stuff I get "emotionally" invested in, even tea:(

I will shamefully admit to both plugging and iving lab grade synthetic cathinones(stims that when ived, gives a rush like I'd imagine friggin amph + H mixed), and I plugged it a couple times, and it's not quite the same as iv, but intense and fast, if it wasn't fungus and the butt, I'd try mushies lol.

Hey coorsmickey, that's awesome man, that's the stuff I can read for hours about on here, and I wan to learn the processes you smart dudes like to use. Actually I read about a subject for a long time usually before I do it, and I've read a lot of posts you've made on here(and others) over the past 3 or 4 years, so I'll be glad to know what your doing with something I want to try, crossing and stabilizing genetics.

Edited by Billcoz, 30 December 2018 - 04:12 AM.

• scott_1971_h and DanceOfBliss like this

#53 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,449 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:41 AM

How does one actually produce a hybrid? (What is a hybrid? Sub or supercellular?)

#54 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2018 - 02:09 PM

I don't know the logistics, but I do know some people use snake venom to break down the cell walls of spores so that genetic info can be freely exchanged.

Crazy, right?

#55 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,856 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2018 - 06:41 PM

Colchicine. I have started topics with it before but had to remove them because they obviously upset some people and caused unnecessary drama.  

#56 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 04:08 AM

coorsmikey, was the drama because of the guys who first spread the info about it? I don't understand, is it cuz it's a chemical drug, or did someone just not believe the claim that the mutations can do what you said, and make a new genetic strain(or is it sub-strain?)? 

#57 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 435 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:12 AM

I've heard it mentioned before but didn't realise it was human 'medicine'.

Colchicine
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Colchicine (sold under brand names Colcrys or Mitigare) is a medication most commonly used to treat gout. In addition to gout, colchicine is used to treat familial Mediterranean fever, pericarditis and Beh├žet's disease. Adverse effects are primarily gastrointestinal upset at high doses.

It is a toxic alkaloid and secondary metabolite, originally extracted from plants of the genus Colchicum (autumn crocus, Colchicum autumnale, also known as "meadow saffron").

#58 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,856 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:36 AM

coorsmikey, was the drama because of the guys who first spread the info about it? I don't understand, is it cuz it's a chemical drug, or did someone just not believe the claim that the mutations can do what you said, and make a new genetic strain(or is it sub-strain?)? 

The drama was started by the fear of me sharing potentially dangerous information supported by the fact that many people just don't know much about it. Fear of the unknown if you will.

Colchicine is known for doubling chromosomes in botany. The information I was sharing was basically just my research on it. Much of which was just copy and pasted information from journals of people studying it in the last two centuries. It was leading into how to extract colchicum and would have eventually my work crossing various Dikaryotic strains displaying obvious phenotypes.

Edited by coorsmikey, 31 December 2018 - 11:36 AM.

• Billcoz likes this

#59 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:35 PM

So the info is "dangerous" because of the fact that it would change the spore market, or it is a physically dangerous chem, or procedure? Still don't get it, but sounds like the old story of a group of people that are invested in not changing the status quo, is that it? Cuz fuck them if it's about the $, they should not want to suppress useful info.

I do understand the need to keep info that is actually dangerous out of the forums, but again, if it's just about not wanting people to know how to do something so they feel superior by having the "secret", then fuck em.

Edited by Billcoz, 31 December 2018 - 02:41 PM.

• coorsmikey likes this

#60 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 435 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:43 PM

Well, we're interested. Please post more about mutating shrooms :)
  • coorsmikey, jkdeth, Billcoz and 1 other like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!