• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ADDICTEDSMOKER

ADDICTEDSMOKER

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 05:26 AM

I have been addicted for some time now and all I want in this world is freedom.  Freedom to live again and be good.  Since 1991 a new drug has come out and it resembles opium, smokes like opium.  it looks like black tar, but it has no knod effect or muscle relaxing effect like opium has.  It does not smell like opium, but it does get you addicted like opium, and its withdrawal is like opium.  It you take neltrexon or a lot of it you will have stomach cramps, puke, have the Hersey squirts, yawn, sneeze, watery eyes, toss and turn.  The normal bit.  But this drug, which is sold everywhere on the streets and such is not opium at all.  What is it?  Is it Kratom?   I don't know anything about Kratom.  I just know it sometimes is black tar, or brown power, it sometimes is called HUFF,  it very much like opium.  It will make you fall a sleep if smoked, or taken intravenously, but there is absolutely no KNOD.  People will swear up and down that its opium or heroin but they do not know, it was introduced back in 1991 and if you knew what heroin or opium was like prior to 1991 or had it in the 1980's or 70's then you know what I am talking about.  This stuff is smoked, you don't get high you just get addicted.  And its a nasty addiction.   What is it??  Can anyone identify it.   Please I need to know what it is, so I can get my family off it.   Test your IQ and help save a few lives.  Sincerely addicted smoker.

I used someones  picture, because it closely resembles this drug  I will try to get a picture of the brown powerq7an3yH.jpg

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,315 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 December 2018 - 09:41 AM

I am following-up on this out of pure curiousity. This thread may get deleted after some further views from my peers. 

While I realize that opium is a perfectly natural drug - I see that you're asking about a suspicious look alike. 

Here at Mycotopia, we have a strict policy against discussion of Research Chemicals and other experimental drugs. This platform may not be your best resource for answers in this particular instance. 

Let's see what others think or if anyone more knowledgeable in the subject stops in. 

#3 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 932 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 December 2018 - 10:48 AM

Well the photo you have posted is of Kratom extract according to google... That photo comes right up when you search.

A lot of the tar heroin coming out of Mexico has a lot of impurities and  has a ceiling as to how high you can get... It is also cut with other substances a lot. If you have a tolerance you could smoke the stuff all day and not get any higher. If you have a serious habit and solid tolerance I could see it not getting you to nod.

I used to have a habit. By the end I could not get high no matter how much I ingested and I was getting a quality product...  I think your habit may have progressed to this point. The drugs aren't getting worse, your tolerance is... 

I believe that the amount of kratom you would have to smoke for effect would be too large to confuse it with even the lowest quality black tar heroin... I don't think this is something you can bait and switch with success...

I suggest cleaning up... In my opinion, being clear headed and not dependent is a way better high than opiates that drain your spirit and extinguish your soul...

Edited by PJammer24, 17 December 2018 - 10:51 AM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#4 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,633 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 December 2018 - 12:06 PM

I also did the reverse image search and it came up with Kratom as well. https://www.google.c...a_1XUcuig&hl=en

All the kratom extracts that have crossed my path have been a reddish to brown powder and never in a tar form. That doesn't mean it doesn't come that way though. However, the taste is so strong that I believe it would be unmistakable to opium. I have never smoked kratom or kratom extracts but if someone were to, I would think it would compare to smoking Instant Coffee. Even drinking a strong kratom extract reminds me of nasty coffee and will leave a nasty taste in my mouth for hours. To be honest, I love regular kratom and I do not care for the extracts. I can say from my perception though, That too much of a 20x extract will give symptoms as described by the OP. But the good news is that if you or your family is hooked on kratom, there is little to no withdrawal from stopping. Much better than withdrawal from opiates. I would suggest doing some research on kratom, especially if you think you or your family are using something unknown.

Kratom is known to help people kick opiates! Reading up on would be a good thing. As suggested earlier, This thread is not really up the alley of Mycotopia or the lifestyle of our community. It may or may not get pulled. However it plays out though, I do want to say if breaking the addiction is what you're seeking then you will find a lot of support here if you choose to stay. But as much as we like to be a resource to help people help themselves, We also don't want to show up on the search engines as a place that enables dangerous addictions.

Edited by coorsmikey, 17 December 2018 - 12:42 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#5 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,436 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 December 2018 - 01:58 PM

Back in the day, there was a substance all over the place called Soper powder. It looked like brown sugar, and I have heard of people boiling down coca cola into a tarry substance and mixing the low cost bootleg soper powder with the coca cola tar and selling that has heroin. The Soper powder was a narcotic that people used to mix up in their kitchen labs. Not sure if it has any bearing on what you are doing, but I hear soper powder is still around in Ohio where I am from. It was a very popular thing when I was a kid, and for good reason. 

• HooKworm likes this

#6 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 932 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 December 2018 - 02:12 PM

soper, I believe, is Methaqualone... I had not heard the coca cola thing... 

There is a product available through sources online that is a slightly different molecule but is basically the same thing, as is the case with most things.

#7 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 6,982 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2018 - 06:58 PM

soper, I believe, is Methaqualone... I had not heard the coca cola thing... 

There is a product available through sources online that is a slightly different molecule but is basically the same thing, as is the case with most things.

Flashback to 1970...

Yes we called Quaalude sopers back in the day!
Oh the stories I could tell!
Rorer 714

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Methaqualone

• onediadem likes this

#8 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,135 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2018 - 04:36 PM

I'm not sure it's possible to get high smoking kratom - the amount of kratom tar you'd need to smoke would be prohibitive - much better to just swallow it for a slow-roll or dissolve it in hot water for a better kick ...

Either way, Kratom is soooo much safer and easier to find than anything you're hooked on.  I was hooked on poppy pods years and years ago until I discovered kratom .. no strains, it was just 'kratom.'  Came in giant pilllow case bags from Indonesia, crushed leaf only - no powder. 

$120 will get you a kilo of kratom, which will last you quite some time.  It still sucks when you kick, but you'll gradually feel better each day - at which point you should stop the kratom (I didn't, but I'm also still gainfully employed and not dead, so there's a bonus).  I'd suggest a red vein for 'conversion therapy.'

Good luck man!

:)

soliver

• Coopdog likes this

#9 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,763 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2018 - 10:30 PM

Fake Opium, what is it?

I don't know.   I guess I don't watch enough fake news.

• roc, Myc and PJammer24 like this

#10 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:24 PM

ironic that i havent been on in forever and come across this thread right off! i was wondering the same thing about a month ago when a friend stopped by for my bday and handed me a pipe that i thought was hash.. to my surprise i tasted that familiar taste that i havent experienced in a long long time!  i was like damn thats opium and its actually real opium at that! i havent seen the real shit in at least a decade! one way you can tell its real, that i quickly remembered that night, was it makes your lips numb and tingly.. but yea we had a convo about fake opium and none of us knew exactly what it was... curious myself so if anybody does know please inform us.. im not on here much due to lack of internet access but can check this thread on my phone when i have a good signal..

hugsndrugs

• mushit, roc, coorsmikey and 3 others like this

#11 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,411 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:22 PM

Hey stranger! I hope life is treating you well.

• coorsmikey and Mrs.Hippie3 like this

#12 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:38 PM

Hey stranger! I hope life is treating you well.

i wish i could say it was.. only reason im on now is because i have internet access just for tonight.. been a long bumpy road through hell but im still alive.. gonna make my own thread here soon when i get the chance to inform everyone that i am still alive.. might take a minute since im watching my two nephews tonight and they wont quit asking me 20 questions.. lol.. so might have to wait til they crash out.. but i told them if they werent out by midnight i was gonna knock them out.. lol.. so i will have one posted tonight sometime so stay tuned.. lol..

hugsndrugs

• mushit, onediadem, roc and 1 other like this

#13 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:37 AM

Violin Rosin, or dragons blood incense..........just sayin, that's what we used to use to make money back in the day....

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!