#1 Sicshroom

Sicshroom

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 318 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2018 - 10:01 PM

Any one here grow them? I'm thinking it would be fun to try these guys out but not much online about growing, it seems a little harder then most to fruit anyone wanna hope in and tell me what they know or send me a pm. Thanks in advance everyone

#2 GLP

GLP

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 166 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 December 2018 - 11:03 AM

https://mycotopia.ne...ceps-militaris/

Look in the medicinal forum.

GLP  :tinfoil:

• Myc likes this

#3 HooKworm

HooKworm

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:37 PM

This is the last unexplored region of medicinal mushrooms for me. I’m am going to give it a go as well. Good luck my friend.

#4 GLP

GLP

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 166 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:49 PM

I am traveling down that path also, ready to make up capsules with the myceliated organic rice substrate. Slowly gathering enough pins for tea and tinctures, currently study soxhlet extraction. Which I can honestly say I do not totally understand the benefits yet.

:tinfoil:

#5 Sicshroom

Sicshroom

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 318 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 December 2018 - 10:44 PM

So GLP I take it you have them grown out? As of righting this I haven't read your post link but I will be as soon as I post. I have an agar plate of cordyceps militaris but it's going on 3 years old (4/2016) and I don't know how if it's still viable.
Hookworm, do you have a culture already and what other medical cultures are you growing? I was rather successful with rishi at one time but life was crazy for 2 years for me and I only managed to hold on to blue and pink oyster and a shiitake l.c. and a few cube prints. You've seen what I've done with the cubes and my profile pic was a nice fruiting of my blue oysters. I'm trying to get back in the game, cubes are fun to grow but I like the medical stuff better I'm 32 and trying to get my health right so I don't end in an early grave like both my parents, also trying to provide a positive influence for my son make sure he is physically and mentally healthier then I am

#6 GLP

GLP

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 166 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:11 AM

Sicshroom,

I rotate my LC every 3 months adjusting the mix each time to keep the strain changing, I would not consider 3 year old strain viable anymore but you can always try it. Answers to your other questions are in the medicinal forum.

GLP :tinfoil:

• Myc likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!