• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pschippie

Pschippie

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:13 AM

Hey has anybody ever got magic Truffles shipped to USA? Not the grow kit but actual truffles and if so anybody got any suggestions on website that are legit meaning not going to burn me

Also does anybody got experience with them are they worth? it do they work? And how much should I get?

#2 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,604 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 December 2018 - 05:12 PM

Seen some pretty shady trip reports on those. Not seen many positive ones. It would be much less dangerous to grow your own magic mushrooms than try to import from overseas. They check and xray every single package coming into the country. 

#3 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,219 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2019 - 04:16 PM

Personally, I'd be terrified to import a schedule one substance like that . . . if you order codeine or something, they'll sometimes nab it and send you a nice love letter telling you to cut it out, but shrooms are something else completely - no identified medical value and all that.  I can think of better reasons for a visit by the alphabet boys in suits.

They DO work well enough ... dosage is quite variable IME though.

:)

soliver

#4 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,342 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:46 PM

I agree that ordering a schedule one substance from overseas is a bad idea.  I wouldn't do, nor would I advise anybody I know to do it.

It is not difficult, and is much safer to grow your own.  And when you grow your own, you know exactly what your getting and what's been done to it. 

If you need help growing there are lots of folks here that can offer assistance, but none of them are going to help with lawyers fees.

Stay safe.

#5 JUPITOR

JUPITOR

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:40 PM

Truffle growing is the easiest and most stealthy form of psilocybin production in existence. Don’t risk ordering them! P. Galindoi is the one you want to grow.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!