• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheArchangel

TheArchangel

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:51 AM

Giving the lemon tek a try this time on a 3.5g dried sacrament.

My hopes are to reduce nausea and get an experience.

I'm thinking to do it this way:

-Extract some lemon juice from lemons in a container

-Add 3.5g of powder

-Add some (distilled) water

-Let sit for about 1 hour

-Strain the heck out of it and trash the residual plant.

-Drink the juice on empty stomach.

Edited by TheArchangel, 27 December 2018 - 02:47 AM.

#2 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,581 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2018 - 10:32 AM

One issue with lemon tec, is leaving it in the acidic juice for too long.......

I get superb results with this ratio and times from sidestreet.

Lemon juice can be used in place of lime. You can also skip the sugar if you want and use a different flavor. I personally like chai tea, but its the lemon that converts the psilocybin to psilocin.

1. Grind the mushies to powder and soak in a small amount of lime juice for 20 minutes.

2. Put the whole shebang into hot (not boiling) water with a tea bag to steep for five minutes.

3. Strain, discard all mushie material.

4. Add sugar to taste.

This lime juice method gets rid of ALL of my body load. No yawns, no stretches, no uncomfortable restlessness. Also, it hits me faster and harder. Love it. 

https://mycotopia.ne...pe/#entry824463

Edited by Skywatcher, 27 December 2018 - 10:36 AM.

• coorsmikey, Juthro, TheArchangel and 1 other like this

#3 TheArchangel

TheArchangel

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 11:02 PM

With the help of the spirit of the mushroom and the spirit of cannabis today I was awaken and welcomed to the Garden of Eden…..the plants in my backyard made sure to tell me that we were never expelled from it. I don’t want to say much but just some quick notes in case it may help someone.

I was not looking for this or had any knowledge that this was possible. Or at least I did not understand it like I do now when people in this life style spoke about the connection with nature etc. I caught myself in the beginning with a though where I was referring to plants and weed in my backyard as “they..them” and I felt it was funny cause I had never thought/felt about plants that way. I would come inside the house for some quick activities and felt the need to go out and continue the relationship I was building with them.

Oddly to me the experience began when I was already making arrangements to engage in normal daily activity at the end of a psychedelic session. I was feeling the annoying bodily symptoms…stomach related of course, and thought I’d take a hit or two at a cannabis joint.

Firstly, I had never experienced cannabis like I did today. A relationship between the mushroom and the cannabis was built and I was introduced to another level of consciousness. As soon as I started perceiving this being important I went and prepared an extra lemon tek dose of 2.0g and took a couple of more cannabis hit in hopes to keep going and stay in the direction I was heading into. The experience was of universal importance and enlightment to me.

There’s something to the matrix movie that sits so right about the idea that we are living in a clouded reality and psychedelics are the green pill to awake from it.

• Skywatcher likes this

#4 TheBigRip

TheBigRip

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:26 AM

Hm...you know. When I was consuming dried mushrooms, probably about 2g, I never once had nausea. I do not know why. Were yours not dry? But anyway, sounds like what you did was correct way to go about it. I would have poured hot water into the solution because according to physics it should accelerate all the processes and not damage psilocybin.

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,141 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:51 AM

My guess is that nausea is up to individual body chemistry and one's mental resistance to those first signs of queasiness.  I got terribly motion sick as a little kid when my dad took me on a horrible amusement park ride where I was too short to see over the front of the cab.   Nothing ever came up to that level again, even spending 13 days in a Pacific typhoon, where I was among eight guys out of an 80 man crew that didn't get sick.   I seem to have developed a cast iron stomach.   When someone says, "I think I am going to be sick," chances are the die is already set.  I'm not saying that I don't ever throw up, just that for me, it isn't inevitable.   I sure don't seem to throw up after eating mushrooms.  I don't think I ever have.  Now, mixing several types of alcohol (including sweet liqueurs) and then smoking a cigar can do it for me, at least that was the case last time it happened (a bachelor party next door, over ten years ago).  But then, I couldn't even stand up, and had to crawl a few hundred feet to my cabin and up the stairs to get home.  

#6 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 788 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:36 AM

Only time I threw up from mushrooms was mixed with syrian rue. I suspect it was the syrian rue, of course.

Edited by Guy1298, 06 February 2019 - 01:52 AM.

#7 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:37 PM

Did it work? 

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!