I've began my first grow, well, not my first. I've tried incubating a few times with jars that have contaminated.
I have a few questions that I'm going to list below that I would like to have cleared up, if anyone could answer.
1. Can too low of temperature cause incubating jars to contaminate?
2. During the inoculation process, if I didn't flame sterilize between every jar, but wiped with a soaked alcohol towel, am I prone to contamination?
3. At 76.6 temperature in incubating chamber, when can I expect mycelial growth?
4. Is it possible to inject too much spore solution into a jar?
5. If I didn't wear a medical mask while inoculating, can I expect contamination?
6. I bought presterilized jars, and when I removed the foil there was vermiculite on top of the jar, is this bad?
7. I Inoculated jars through the oven method at a different house than where I reside, I was careful as possible with the jars when putting them in my car and getting them out, how fragile is the vermiculite layer, and is it possible that I might have screwed it up?
I know these are all very noob questions, I'm just very insecure about this whole process, and really want things to work out. If anyone could answer any of these for me, it would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.