8 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:09 AM

checking in while i have internet access on my laptop. i dont get a good enough signal on my phone where i live to access the internet much which is why i havent been around much.. think about my topia family all the time though..

hoping life gets better and i can get my shit together one of these days.. lol.. yea the year has already started out rough. literally started getting sick new years eve with a sore throat followed by coughing and the loss of my voice for awhile.. well i had already planned to take 3 gs of shrooms in jello new years eve so i was up all night and the next day talking to a friend which didnt help my sore throat. still coughing a little and just got my full voice back today! so yea this year aint looking real good right off.. lol

anyway im not sure when i will be able to check back in but when i do hopefully i can stick around longer.. hope everyone had a good holiday season..

many hugsndrugs

• onediadem, Deleena24, PsyBearknot and 3 others like this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,628 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:42 AM

Good to see ya around! Life is always a lil rough for me it seems during the holiday season. Not sure if it's in my head or mercury retrograde, but every year it seems I have some sort of health issue and things get tight financially. Not sure about you, for me, I always look forward to New years as it signifies the passing of the holidays. The days of sunlight are getting longer and life just seems to get better. I hope to see a better transition for you as well.

Hey we there are plans for another Topia get together this Spring/Summer, It sure would be cool for one of use to swing by and pick you up. The crowd seems to get bigger every year and we always have a blast.

Thanks for checking in! Sending good Vibes your direction.

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#3 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,655 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:17 PM

damn people and their germs  :chucks:

always good to see you out and about Mrs H

hugs right back at ya

• Skywatcher likes this

#4 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,476 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:20 PM

Hey ma.  :biggrin:

I've been kind of scarce myself lately.  Good to see you're still kickin!  Thanks for checking in.

• Skywatcher likes this

#5 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 827 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:59 PM

I am so happy to hear from the 1st Lady herself.

I was lucky enough to lurk around these forums for 2 years from 2005-2007 then finally joined in 2008 and was able to get advice from your late husband, Hippie3. He was one of a kind, and is what some would call a celebrity, especially in the Online Mushroom Community or OMC.

I wish you the best of health, luck, and happiness for this New Year, and it is an honor to be able to post directly to you.

Even though I dont know you, I have worried about your well-being, so thank you for checking in.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#6 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 6,726 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2019 - 02:05 PM

Glad to hear from you Ms. H !!!

Wishing you another year, better then the last year :)

• Skywatcher likes this

#7 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 08:30 PM

I too was worried about your well being.  It's not very often the boss disappears for long stretches.

It is so good to see you around.

Things will get better, you can count on it. :hug:

• Skywatcher likes this

#8 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• App Administrator
  • 5,384 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2019 - 10:56 PM

Howdy Mah

sounds like many of us could give the bird to 2018....maybe we can take the wings back and fly for 2019....

I believe i can fly

I believe i can touch the sky

i think about every night and day....<Cough Cough> 

....Uh...carry on....

• Juthro likes this

#9 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,762 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:10 PM

Hi Mah,

I got myself a hard core Chinese (though he's not Chinese) medicine practitioner.  He's also a DC and a ND.  He has forced me to do lots of stuff I never would have, but after hitting an energetic bottom with Lyme, his methods have brought me back from the brink in three years.   He's a total diet Nazi and I even have to cheat a little, going back on coffee after over two years without.    He has me on the no nuthin', no having fun diet.  He's done acupuncture and moxibustion on my body and put me on numerous homeopathic remedies.   He insists I do Qi Gong, and that took me a long time to get with the program to the tune of over an hour per day (in three chunks).  But I have to say, it's been worth it.    His whole point of departure is, if you are alive, your body can heal itself. 

As for internet connectivity, apparently you are the only one who has worse than I do.  Mine is horrible.  So, I don't know what to tell you about that.   My best speeds are in the mornings, so that's when I have to show up mostly. 

Let's hope that this new year won't hit us too hard.   It does look like a shit hitting the fan scenario for most of the world.  

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!