5 replies to this topic

#1 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:00 PM

I just want to know where I can find some, without having to order them. Ideally I'd like those single packs of sterile swabs they use for DNA tests and such.

Are they available in like Walgreens, CVS or local pharmacies?

I ask bc I want to take some swabs of my Penis strains to give away.

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,854 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:07 PM

You can get em at all the places you mentioned and just about anywhere. Grocery stores, convenience stores. If sterility is a question, just wrap a handful in foil and put them on top of some bags or jars in the PC. I put them in zip lock snack bags and the come out of the PC shrink wrapped.

For the single packs, you are looking for you would probably have to grab some at your next DR visit or go to med supply house.

Edited by coorsmikey, 06 January 2019 - 12:09 PM.

#3 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:00 PM

You can get em at all the places you mentioned and just about anywhere. Grocery stores, convenience stores. If sterility is a question, just wrap a handful in foil and put them on top of some bags or jars in the PC. I put them in zip lock snack bags and the come out of the PC shrink wrapped.
For the single packs, you are looking for you would probably have to grab some at your next DR visit or go to med supply house.

Yeah, I want to able able to open one and use it right away, without worrying I contaminated the rest of a box. I will probably end up ordering online if I cant find the singles. I dont want to PC them myself.

Unless someone here is willing to donate some, these are for the community after all.

#4 MysticalMyco

MysticalMyco

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 349 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:38 PM

I have access to all medical grade sterility tools. Sterile water, Sterile syringes/needles, sterile sealed scalpels, sterile sealed gloves, and the Q-Tips you mention and pretty much anything else you can think a doctor's office has.

My fiance is a Nurse Practioner and has her own practice. I always go into her practice take her lunch and raid the storage boxes lol.

I'm already sending you those prints when these flushes pop up. I can send you a goodie bag of medical supplies as well.

Edited by MysticalMyco, 06 January 2019 - 01:39 PM.

#5 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,363 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2019 - 02:14 PM

MM, that would be amazingly generous and kind of you! It would also be very appreciated. I believe we may have spoken about your fiance being a nurse practitioner, and you sending a care package. I almost forgot with all I have going on these days.

I'm pretty sure you have my address, if not PM me and I'll give it to you.

Thanks again.

#6 JACKOLANTERN

JACKOLANTERN

puking unicorn

• Free Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:47 AM

Just get some on wooden sticks or paperboard stick swabs and wrap each one in foil and crimp the sides a couple times and PC them in your next batch. You can put them in a separate jar with holes in the lid and foil on top.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!