Hahaha, after a couple hours of trying to figure out image uploading, I discovered the "upload then edit" tek :D
This is my first grow, and it's been relatively successful, last few pics are what I have questions about, the others are just for sharing!
PICS 1-3: Fatty Z Toadstool!!!!
- Hahaha, for real! Wide as hell and cute to boot. First Z strain I've had really show up, seems to be a very slow strain, both during colonization and fruiting. Very different looking compared to my B+ I have growing on the other side of the chamber.
PICS 4-5: First mushie harvested
- This one just couldn't wait! Pinned within 3 or 4 days of entering the FC and harvested on day 9, pretty nice size for a normal jar with a verm casing.
PIC 6: Random grow chamber flush pic
PIC 7: WTF is growing on the top of my shroom???!
- Ok, seriously, not worried, but what is that?? Doesn't want to scrape off, and it looks like a couple of them are doing it. Those are the B+...
PIC 8: Cluster and a question...
- So the middle guy looks ready to harvest, what do I do? Doubt I can remove the matured fruit without damaging or bringing the other two shrooms with it. What are your thoughts on this? Not sure if I should just let the mushroom be until it's brothers mature or, do you guys every slice off the one that is ready? Does cutting off one hurt the others? Figured it would be best to let the others mature first, but quite curious about what to do.
PIC 9: Myc domes??
- Several of my Z cakes are doing this. Do they eventually form a cap and grow, or...???? Lol, I know it's a thing that happens, but I don't know what to expect.
Overall, my first grow has been a very interesting process. I am thoroughly hooked!!
Last question, what humidity do you guys think is ideal for a FC? I had mine solid at about 98-100% but it seemed like I was getting a lot of myc fuzz growing, so I backed it off to the lower 90s and it seemed like I started getting a lot more pins.
Thanks in advance!!! Look forward to the convos.
Edited by SkeleDan, 06 January 2019 - 12:24 PM.