7 replies to this topic

#1 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:21 PM

First off, by A-bomb, I am not referring to blowing up the bathroom or anything Ass related... For those of you who didn’t already know, the A-bomb or Atomic bomb is a weapon of mass destruction that the human race should have just left as a concept on the drawing board... BUT... If we did that, we wouldn’t be humans... Leaving potentially world ending weapons unconstructed would be completely against human nature! I was at the tail end of a generation who had drills where we hid under our desks at school, as if that was going to save me in the case of a nuclear attack!! I digress...

I am sure some of you have seen adds for “Project Blue Book” on the history channel about the Air Forces study of UFOs in the late 1960s... In 1969 the project was shit down and said in 12,000+ ufo reports nearly all could be explained by existing technology and that none were a threat to National Security. It said that 700 were left unexplained... All pertinent data was released, partially redacted (names and locations, etc...), with freedom of information act....

Here is the kicker!! After reading that I read a n excerpt that said something along the lines of “No sightings that were considered a threat to National security were included under the purview of Project Blue Book”!!!
WTF!!! What good was the project then??? Extraterrestrial technology would absolutely be considered a threat!! No wonder the project found nothing was a threat, any threat wasn’t included in their study!!! So... Basically Project Blue Book was a distraction and wouldn’t have been studying extraterrestrial UFOs if there was one!

Now, I believe that we aren’t alone... I think it would be pretty sad if humans were the only intelligent life in the universe! We really aren’t very smart, so sad... I also think it’s pretty small minded and arrogant to think that we are alone... I think we are either not alone in the universe OR the universe isn’t real and neither are we (Insert Alder mind fuck here...) because we are in a simulation that was created by a simulation which was created by a simulation and on and on until you reach the intelligent life that created the very first self aware AI, in which case we are not alone....

So back to my original course of investigation... As I read more about the history of UFO investigation (which like the history of native Americans was written by those in power and with their agenda in mind) I came across information about military personnel’s anecdotes about visits by UFOs to nuclear sites around the world... Testing, research, and stock pile sites. They would visit during tests, after tests, and periodically in between. There was even a story of a UFO dismantling a nuclear missile while in mid-test flight at 10k miles an hour...

I think these stories need to be taken with a grain of salt but where there is smoke there is fire... I think there maybe some degree of fact to some of this...

Here is what I speculate... Intelligence in the galaxy far eclipses our own... Otherworldly brings, who may have played a role in our development (Anunnaki planet Nibiru, ancient Sumerian, Assyrians, etc...), recognize the dangers associated with nuclear weapons... They recognize how easily humankind could destroy this planet, and they thought it prudent to investigate our use of the technology... Or nuclear power could be a sign of advanced technology throughout the universe, they came to investigate, they saw how stupid we are, were disappointed, and left...

It just got me thinking about how they were supposedly visiting nuclear sites and I began to speculate as to why... I also thought it was not surprising to read that airings of UFOs considered a threat to national security were not under the purview of Project Blue Book, which lists as one of its conclusions that the none of the UFO sittings investigate by the project were considered a threat.... Well no shit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Alder Logs likes this

#2 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:30 PM

I hope the length of my post doesn’t scare people away!! This could be a fun discussion...

If this just turns into a discussion about ancient Sumerian traditions, the Anunnaki, and how many stories in mainstream religious texts (like the flood for example which can be found in more than just Christianity) seem to stem from these much more ancient traditions... Even angels, whose depiction is eerily similar to how the Anunnaki are depicted on Sumerian tablets...

These are some of the oldest known civilizations with recorded history of any type and it appears that mainstream religions are based on these ancient traditions... Were we genetically modified by these early visitors to serve as a working class? Were we them saved by a small group of ancient alien visitors when it came time to move on and the general consensus was to irradiate their creation?

The Anunnaki May have made us in their image... There are a lot of similarities here... We have lost so much to the passing of time. I liked what was said earlier today, Alexandria, what an incredible blow to the history of human kind!

#3 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,413 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:35 PM

Maybe the huge signal that the first A-bomb explosion has nothing to do with the sudden increase in sightings. Right about that time, LSD was also synthesized, Could it be that with that new advanced way to communicate with extraterrestrials called them here? Then they saw how we were, how dumb we were to weaponize such energy and decided that they would observe from afar.

Edited by coorsmikey, 08 January 2019 - 10:31 PM.

• PJammer24 likes this

#4 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,894 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:12 PM

I've read many reports of UFO's showing up at all kinds of military installations, not just A-bomb sites/tests

You'd think that anybody savvy to imminent testing of new equipment would be scope locked on the testing and it would take something very distracting to distract your attention away from the testing - like a UFO

Maybe just being seen is as much as they will let us know. Kinda like "we're watching you and until you grow up this is all you get"

Edited by pharmer, 08 January 2019 - 10:13 PM.

• coorsmikey and PJammer24 like this

#5 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:36 PM

I like to picture them floating above nuclear sites shaking their heads at us and making comments similar to the ones my dad makes about his least intelligent dog...

Kinda like... “Here those dummies go again...” and the copilot saying... “What? You think we were going to genetically modify an organism that could potentially compete with us?”

Or as my dad would say... “He isn’t mentally blessed, it’s kinda endearing...”

They probably view us as a sideshow... LMFAO!! They probably have a life on Earth reality show on the Comedy Decentralized Channel... or maybe it’s Comedy Intergalactic...

Edited by PJammer24, 08 January 2019 - 10:38 PM.

#6 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:40 PM

I just went to the neighbor's house an hour ago to set the DVR to record Blue Book.   UFOs have long been an interest in that I have wanted to understand the functioning of the craft as they have appeared in many sightings.   I read one of Donald E. Keyhoe's books fifty years ago and I guess that's where I started into the subject.  Since then, much of what I have taken in, in combination with deeply considering what in the possible physics must have to be flawed to account for UFO behaviors commonly reported across so many sightings, I have come to conclusions where such flaws might lie.    My generalist perspective, and my wide, if not deep, penetration into many disciplines, along with a lack of formal education, has allowed me to put together quite a holistic hypothesis on the subject of incorrect physics.    That generally, UFOs create a strong dielectric field, feeds into my probably unique understanding of how I might build such a craft, were it not too dangerous, as the government secrecy would suggest.   I have written of my physics here in some depth on the subject.  

While most folks focus on who they are who visit, I focus more on how they get here.

Edited by Alder Logs, 08 January 2019 - 10:43 PM.

• coorsmikey and PJammer24 like this

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:03 PM

Anyone else here watch Richard Dolan's stuff?   He keeps it coming pretty regularly.   He comes at it as the historian, and there's a lot of history there.  

[Direct Link]

• PJammer24 likes this

#8 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:42 PM

I need to get speakers for the office computer... As I mentioned before, surround sound would be inter-stellar!!  I have this side of the office to myself quite often...

Edited by PJammer24, 09 January 2019 - 01:42 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!