• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pschippie

Pschippie

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:47 PM

So I previously dunked all 12 of my cakes but I pretty sure I dryd them out because a rookie mistake I put a room heater pointed directly at my fc to warm it up but anyway 6 out of 12 have mushrooms anywhere from 1/4in to 1in I should add that it’s been 7 days in fc at 68f to 74f so I decided to weight and redunk the 6 that we’re not pinning they weight 95grams and after I dunked they were 130grams now my question is they 6 that have mushrooms growing only weight 100grams should I worry about the ones that are growing? I put a pile of verm on them and wet it very gently with spoon fills of water until wet was that a good idea? This is my first grow and I just want to get it right any advice will be very helpful

#2 Pschippie

Pschippie

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:52 PM

H

#3 Pschippie

Pschippie

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:53 PM

Sorry trying to upload pics not sure how

#4 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,364 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:04 PM

If there are mushrooms growing try not to mess with them, let them grow. Fan and mist as usual.

Dunk them after the flush, and they'll be ready to grow more.

Try not to overthink. Cubes want to pin, and they will. Be patient. 7 days isn't really that long to wait for pinning, but the dunk was probably a good thing.

#5 Pschippie

Pschippie

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:49 PM

Ok do u think putting the pile of verm on top and wetting it was bad idea?

#6 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,364 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:23 PM

Ok do u think putting the pile of verm on top and wetting it was bad idea?

No, but next flush do it right when your put them into fruiting. The more you mess with them after the fact, the longer they take.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!