Full disclosure: As I am the quintessential newbie on many levels: typing, posting, logging, and the growing itself. I am not writing this post to be educating, its for me to get educated, but... by which others can learn from the adjustments and advice I'm given, therefore bringing it full circle.. Lion King shit.. but I digress.
To bring you up to speed, here is a quick run down of how I got here and where here is.
Here is the link to the tek I followed for my first grow,
In short its just replacing brf flour with wbs flour, same ratio, 2:1:1, same moisture content, at least from what Ive gathered from reading the PF tek. I used 1/2 pint jars, pressure cooked at 15 p.s.i for 90 min, inoculated 12 jars with a spore syringe from Sporeworks, Costa Rica. I didnt regulate the plunger pushing properly so jars had anywhere from 2-4 injections. This tek uses only tyvek as lid w/ tape over holes.
About 5 weeks and I dunked (24 hrs) and rolled them before placing in SGFC, which is a deviation from the tek. The wife has gotten involved at this point, and, well, she decided this was better. (hey, I can have my balls back anytime, as long as I ask first).
And here are some pics of the first flush, they were a little smaller than I had envisioned, but that strain isnt known, i dont think, for have big fruits. But maybe my process is to blame, please shoot me thoughts, advice, anything, I have no ego involved.
Ill be posting my 3rd flush pics after I take them today.