Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

May I bother you fine folks for a Pan Tek?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mush_mush

mush_mush

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:42 PM

Hi Friends,

I'm looking for a good, straight forward tek to try Pans with. I've had good luck with hoogs and plenty with cubes but I've never gotten pans off the tarmac. 

I promise I'll grow post pictures in return  :biggrin:

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,968 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:03 PM

https://mycotopia.ne...s-pan-cyan-tek/

• mushit, mush_mush and T0them00N like this

#3 PinkMenace

PinkMenace

Psychochump

• VIP
  • 819 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:57 AM

Hello! Love the username.

Something I find very useful when looking for stuff on this site, is that instead of using the site's search I use Google and add "site:mycotopia.net" (that exactly) to my search. It uses google's searching power, but restricts it just to this site.

Another tip is to look through the vaults/archives. Those are hand selected posts and they're categorized by topic (one is for exotics).

Let us know if you have any questions <3

Edited by PinkMenace, 17 January 2019 - 03:57 AM.

• Deleena24 and mush_mush like this

#4 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:25 PM

Hello! Love the username.

Something I find very useful when looking for stuff on this site, is that instead of using the site's search I use Google and add "site:mycotopia.net" (that exactly) to my search. It uses google's searching power, but restricts it just to this site.

Another tip is to look through the vaults/archives. Those are hand selected posts and they're categorized by topic (one is for exotics).

Let us know if you have any questions <3

I do the same if I cant find it in the vaults.

I cant stress enough how much of a goldmine the vaults are, though. Chances are if you have an idea, it's been done on the archives already.
  • coorsmikey likes this

#5 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:27 PM

Hi Friends,

I'm looking for a good, straight forward tek to try Pans with. I've had good luck with hoogs and plenty with cubes but I've never gotten pans off the tarmac.

I promise I'll grow post pictures in return :biggrin:

You said you had success with hoogs?? Aka semperviva? Can you please share what tek you used for them? I'm about to put some on agar, and both myself and another member are working with the same culture, hoping to get fruits with combined efforts.

#6 mush_mush

mush_mush

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:10 PM

Thank you so much!

#7 mush_mush

mush_mush

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:14 PM

Hi Friends,

I promise I'll grow post pictures in return :biggrin:

You said you had success with hoogs?? Aka semperviva? Can you please share what tek you used for them? I'm about to put some on agar, and both myself and another member are working with the same culture, hoping to get fruits with combined efforts.

I believe everything I used was found here: https://mycotopia.ne...a/?hl=substrate

I know for certain everything was from mycotopia though. Please keep in touch, I'd love to see how everything goes for you. I just started up a few jars on my side so lets compare notes  :biggrin:

• Deleena24 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!