4 replies to this topic

#1 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,885 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:39 AM

Good to have you back here.  I just wanted to tell you that I moved your thread to Fungi: Magic Mushrooms.

So now, we can use this place to welcome you back.    Hope your change of situation finds the blossoming of great possibilities. 

• MycoBabe, Skywatcher and GalenOl like this

#2 MycoBabe

MycoBabe

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:14 PM

I just saw this... thank you so much.... Life had been absolutely shitty.. sorry to say... I'm pretty sure i made some rambling posts... I'm medicated now tho... not sure if is a good idea or bad.. I just cant take feeling  my feelings... .. I have to be in a dream,  bc nothing has ever felt right 

• Skywatcher likes this

#3 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,885 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:57 PM

Life always has lots of possibilities.  Shit, however, is quite often shitty.  Let us know what we can maybe help with.  :hug:

• roc, MycoBabe and Skywatcher like this

#4 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,033 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 January 2019 - 10:16 AM

This may not be what you want to hear, so please take it or leave it, but perhaps it is your expectation that there is a "right" way to feel that causes you anxiety... I don't often look at the big picture when it comes to how I should or could feel, it is too complex and dynamic for me to grasp. I focus on the little things. I can control the little things and I know that when I do positive things, I feel positively about it.

I have found that if I move through life acting in a way and doing things that I can approve of morally, there is never a reason to doubt the way I feel... I don't concern myself with my overall feeling, I just trust that doing good things leads to feeling good. I don't ever sit back to make sure that I am actually feeling good if that makes sense... I don't concern myself with how I should feel or if things "should" or could be different. I just know that what I am putting out into the world is positive... We get back what we put out.

Plus, I am too busy to realize if I feel shitty or not... Being stagnant and at rest breeds unrest... 

• Skywatcher and bezevo like this

#5 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,623 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:08 PM

Who determines the "shoulds" in our life? 

"Should" it not be ourselves?

Welcome back MycoBabe!

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 04 February 2019 - 12:08 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!