• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 DaveyJonez

DaveyJonez

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 02:05 PM

Last night I took 10g of 5x caapi powder in capsules (50g B. Caapi) and 2 grams of mushrooms lemon tek. A short time later I took another gram and smoked some weed. I couldnt seem to focus on anything ..for some reason i took an additional gram of mushrooms and i eventually escalated to a point where i was aggressively fondling my genitals and speaking gibberish and various rapid clicks and noises. when i came down a bit i felt ashamed and that i may have been possesed or something or going crazy. I dont know what happened but be careful with Psilohuasca friends .. I also should mention the experience was qualitativley different from a high dose of mushrooms alone.

#2 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 02:26 PM

I love psilohuasca! Sounds like a strange trip, but don't let that discourage you from doing it again! For me they work rather well together and is enjoyable.
  • DaveyJonez likes this

#3 DaveyJonez

DaveyJonez

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 11:49 PM

do you really think i should do that again? lol i pretty much lost my sanity .. is it possible to slowly go insane? i don't think i am right now but i sporatically do when i take fairly high doses of psychedelics

#4 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,003 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 January 2019 - 12:04 AM

Only you can know what's right for you, I would advise to trust your inner voice.   But from what you shared, I think it sound like you might be pushing your limits a bit.

Maybe cut back some on the next dose?

Good vibes, and stay safe.

• DaveyJonez likes this

#5 DaveyJonez

DaveyJonez

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 11:41 AM

Only you can know what's right for you, I would advise to trust your inner voice. But from what you shared, I think it sound like you might be pushing your limits a bit.

Maybe cut back some on the next dose?

Good vibes, and stay safe.

Yeah I had the same thoughts about lowering the doses.. I'm really just concerned about long lasting effects on my sanity but I can't find anything concerning such concerns

#6 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,212 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:05 PM

Psilohuasca? 

Count me interested .... anyone got any solid links?  Always looking for another way to rid myself of any vestiges of sanity clunking around up there ....

:)

soliver

• DaveyJonez likes this

#7 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,212 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:07 PM

BTW -

"Aggressively fondling my genitals and speaking gibberish" is sort of an every-day thing around here, so I wouldn't beat yourself up too much.

Next time wear a condom.  Safety First!

:)

soliver

• coorsmikey, Mushinist and DaveyJonez like this

#8 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 786 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:31 PM

I recall a guy in an Ayahuasca ceremony speaking in clicks after the ceremony to himself. He was apparently speaking with the river and river spirits. 

Never happened to me, but it was cool to see him do it. He even asked me, bright-eyed, if I could see the river. I told him I didn't. 

Take care of yourself. If you think it's right, set limits and be careful.

Edited by Guy1298, 28 January 2019 - 10:31 PM.

• Juthro and DaveyJonez like this

#9 DaveyJonez

DaveyJonez

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 205 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 12:32 AM

Thanks guys I actually really appreciate the support cuz I got really scared from this but I love mushrooms and don't want to stop!.. As far as links I don't really know of any.. I just gathered info from message boards and came up with: fully inhibit mao and then take a low dose of mushrooms.. I decided 50g of caapi and 2g was a good idea.. And it was.. Until I took 2 more grams lol.. It did kind of seem like something was telling me to take more mushrooms but then again that's my inherent nature to try and get crazy with drugs so that may have been just me
  • Soliver likes this

#10 TheBigRip

TheBigRip

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:22 AM

From what I read and listened to I haven't heard positive things about mixing one psychedelic with another. I think even Terrence McKenna advised against it and I just kind of trust him since he probably took as many trips on shrooms as Timothy Leary lsd. 

My personal opinion is that you may not understand what one does or what another does. Another argument I remember agreeing with is you can also do higher doses of each and still not know what its like , so why mix? Then again I've not had two together. In fact I never had the chance to find ayahuasca/dmt at all. And that's saying a lot since I live in Bay Area (CA)

• DaveyJonez likes this

#11 DaveyJonez

DaveyJonez

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 205 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:18 PM

From what I read and listened to I haven't heard positive things about mixing one psychedelic with another. I think even Terrence McKenna advised against it and I just kind of trust him since he probably took as many trips on shrooms as Timothy Leary lsd.

My personal opinion is that you may not understand what one does or what another does. Another argument I remember agreeing with is you can also do higher doses of each and still not know what its like , so why mix? Then again I've not had two together. In fact I never had the chance to find ayahuasca/dmt at all. And that's saying a lot since I live in Bay Area (CA)

If you're interested in ayahuasca analogues/DMT you should extract it yourself it's very easy

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!