Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

A Fascinating / Horrifying Read on the Takedown of Silk Road ...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,225 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:54 AM

If this doesn't give you the heebie-jeebies, I don't know what will:

https://www.theregis...oad_mastermind/

• roc, Myc, Coopdog and 1 other like this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,722 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 11:13 AM

Trust no one. 

If you can't cultivate or manufacture it at home........it's not worth the risk. 

Think twice, type once (or not at all). 

Rules to live by. 

• onediadem and roc like this

#3 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 11:25 AM

Wow!

Shocking read!

#4 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,225 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 11:53 AM

Dude got two consecutive life prison terms without ever selling any drugs or committing a violent crime after his close confidants flipped on him and turned their accounts over to the feds, who copied their syntax, verbiage and style and kept 'on posting . . .

I just ordered a complete mushroom growing kit from amazucks ... what are the chances of Jeff Fucking Bezos sitting in the big house for eternity?

One of the key witnesses against his was a mom whose son OD'd on heroin he got through the web portal - hell, actual drug dealers don't get that kind of time.

It just slays me - the owners of your local pharmacy are more responsible for the opioid epidemic than this idiot kid, and they'll never see a blink of blame.

Not to mention the USPS or FedEx that delivered the shit ... but all that feces rolled uphill on this one.

On the bright side, now that this kid will spend the rest of his life in a Colorado prison, the war on drugs has been won and there's nowhere to get illicit substances, and all Americans are safe once again.  Another Big Win for America!

I'm gonna go huff some gasoline, drink a quart of Robitussin, snarf some allspice, hyperventilate into a paper bag, bong 10 cups of java into my anus, spin in circles for five minutes, shoot vodka into my neck, perform auto-erotic asphyxiation while watching teen BBC triple anal penetration videos and (depending on which square foot of the USA I happen to be standing on) eat a quart of AK-47 budz, and chase it all down with a 24 ounce RockStar energy drink that contains synthetic bull testicle hormones, guarana, caffeine and other 'natural flavors" . . . probably freebase some sudafed and beat my head against the wall, all while burning swastikas and related hate speech into my chest with a soldering iron.

Basically another normal day - keepin' it all legal, yo!

Authority depresses me.

:)

soliver

• mushit, onediadem, PJammer24 and 5 others like this

#5 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,152 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 12:54 PM

I dig your rants sollie.

• Soliver, Billcoz and DaveyJonez like this

#6 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:41 PM

Wow that was indeed a good read. I think that would make one helliuva movie

• Soliver likes this

#7 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,313 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:17 PM

I no longer trust any of you...

Why did you do this to me Soliver?

• onediadem, Myc, Soliver and 1 other like this

#8 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,478 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:24 PM

Ross Ulbricht is a political prisoner.  There was no justice served in his being railroaded. 

Here is the link to free Ross.org

https://freeross.org/

• Myc, Soliver, Cuboid and 1 other like this

#9 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,447 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:04 PM

I do worry that we encourage him.

• Soliver likes this

#10 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,225 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:55 PM

I dig your rants sollie.

I do worry that we encourage him.

I no longer trust any of you...

Like it or not, we're on the fringe, and while it's cute to think that the alphabet turd-miners don't worry about or observe our little community, the preceding article just goes to show what walls they're willing to break down to make a name for themselves.  In this case, they were going to literally blow up his bedroom wall, rope in from a helicopter, and nab his laptop. 

All for a free thinking kid who never - himself - committed what most Americans would think of as a crime.

If you've never done jail or prison time, it's easy to pass off, but being abducted from your lifestyle and tossed into a cell for a non-violent crime is goddamn bleak.

I'm not about to run from the house and try and change the system ... good luck with that ... but if you think your online activities (especially anything connected to a payment system) are anonymous? 

Ta ha ha ha ha ha ha .... there's a corporate-owned prison under construction right now with your name under the aluminum toilet.

I love all the users here at the 'Topia, even the potential federal schills, because that's my nature, but you'd better be safe as fuck before doling out any personal details - digital never dies, and time does not heal all wounds.

Just some food for thought, people.  I've been around for over 15 years, but I still wouldn't trust me.  Hell, I wear a condom when I masturbate - safety first!

Love in Safety,

soliver

• mushit, onediadem, Myc and 2 others like this

#11 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,870 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:52 PM

As far as the gummit is concerned he committed the ultimate crime

He thumbed his nose at them

And now he's an example

• onediadem, Soliver, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#12 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,185 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:10 AM

Dude got two consecutive life prison terms without ever selling any drugs or committing a violent crime after his close confidants flipped on him and turned their accounts over to the feds, who copied their syntax, verbiage and style and kept 'on posting . . .

I just ordered a complete mushroom growing kit from amazucks ... what are the chances of Jeff Fucking Bezos sitting in the big house for eternity?

One of the key witnesses against his was a mom whose son OD'd on heroin he got through the web portal - hell, actual drug dealers don't get that kind of time.

It just slays me - the owners of your local pharmacy are more responsible for the opioid epidemic than this idiot kid, and they'll never see a blink of blame.

Not to mention the USPS or FedEx that delivered the shit ... but all that feces rolled uphill on this one.

On the bright side, now that this kid will spend the rest of his life in a Colorado prison, the war on drugs has been won and there's nowhere to get illicit substances, and all Americans are safe once again.  Another Big Win for America!

I'm gonna go huff some gasoline, drink a quart of Robitussin, snarf some allspice, hyperventilate into a paper bag, bong 10 cups of java into my anus, spin in circles for five minutes, shoot vodka into my neck, perform auto-erotic asphyxiation while watching teen BBC triple anal penetration videos and (depending on which square foot of the USA I happen to be standing on) eat a quart of AK-47 budz, and chase it all down with a 24 ounce RockStar energy drink that contains synthetic bull testicle hormones, guarana, caffeine and other 'natural flavors" . . . probably freebase some sudafed and beat my head against the wall, all while burning swastikas and related hate speech into my chest with a soldering iron.

Basically another normal day - keepin' it all legal, yo!

Authority depresses me.

soliver

Rarely do I quote a post from a public forum.

• Soliver likes this

#13 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:00 AM

Rarely do I quote a post from a public forum.

Lol, right? Jesus, that was perfectly said soliver.

Edited by Billcoz, 05 February 2019 - 04:00 AM.

• Soliver likes this

#14 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,225 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:32 PM

Too kind.

Wishing the Feds would take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut (at the mooooon! for Vonnegut fans) gets me riled up on a normal day ....

soliver

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!