I started this grow from a trade w/ mushinist (stand up fellow, good on his word, would trade w/ him anytime). I (over) noc'd 4 rye grain jars on 12/18 b/c noob & set them in a TnT inc. @ 80 degrees.
On 1/7 they were fully colonized and I transferred them to 6Q shoebox tubs and back into the inc.
On 1/17 I pulled the tubs and 1 tam'd out. I set them up as dubtubs in front of ambient windows fan/mist 3-4xpd. While waiting I started work on a fully automated Martha GH
By 1/25 there were still no pins and one of the three remaining tubs started showing a lot of myc coming through the casing and then discoloration. By 1/27 it was toast
Not sure where my problem lay, started to freak and decided the GH untested was @ least as safe as leaving those last two tubs in a tam environment so in they went.
While they wewre acclimating to the new digs I started taking apart my grow station in the window and the TnT and found the issue. We have very hard water w/ high mineral content and even w/ bleach added to the water it was an aquatic ecosystem in there. Dragged it all out of the house, spent the rest of the afternoon washing down the grow room.
This is from today
Hopefully i post more in the coming days.
Have a great weekend good people!