• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mad420pumpkinz

mad420pumpkinz

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:34 AM

I was a member on here about 5 years ago. Forgot if it was this login or not..had a handful of grows with great results

Soon planning on testing out my almost 6-7 year old LC ( yes..that old) .

Used it last 2 or so years ago and it worked well. Only lost a couple jars out of 12ish i believe. So I'll be really putting LC lifespan to the test. If it doesnt work i have backup genetics. Syringe. Some prints. Have a ksss print i got from the mycotopia family ive never tried.. But he. Just saying hi and want to get out of the holding tank lol

Good vibes

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,409 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:02 AM

New thread title:

"This Old Culture" - LOL

Best of luck. I just had a bunch of projects peter-out due to my inattention to transfers and maintenance. 

• mad420pumpkinz likes this

#3 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,285 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:28 AM

Welcome home!

#4 mad420pumpkinz

mad420pumpkinz

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:13 PM

Lol that would be a fitting title. I hope it works out , they were always very potent little mushies. Either z strain or b+.

Thx for the welcome roc!

I have to get back in the sterile process mindset and remember how to do everything
  • roc likes this

#5 mad420pumpkinz

mad420pumpkinz

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:37 AM

10 out of 10. Trich. Not sure if steralization or culuture...lost pc weight and the one i was using wouldnt get it past 5 psi..had to hold something on top of the weight to bring pressure up...balanced a flower pot of it..ghetto I know... Starting over.

#6 mad420pumpkinz

mad420pumpkinz

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:45 PM

So. Got a new pc weight. sterilized all the fully colonized trich jars ...just got em dumped..soKing in bleach dishsoap water now. Omg was the smell terrible!!!...next time I might just bury em whole(jars)..hopefully there's not a next time..god awful smell.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!