10 replies to this topic

#1 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 349 posts

Donator

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:23 PM

I don't really talk much here on topia, words can be difficult for me.
I don't know how to write what a trip report is, so I'll do my best.
I'll just get straight to it.
So here for the past 7 or 8 months now I been munching anywhere from 1.5 - 3 tabs of 250 µg LSD pretty much every week.
IMG_20180928_143234.jpg
I see beings / spirits / shadows without chemicals, but holy fuck, this stuff is insane or I'm just getting to old for it.
My love affair with psychedelics is very deep. Spent a week in I.C.U due to Datura, I've ate 1/2 oz's of mushrooms at a time, thumb printed twice, ketamine, aya , yopo, ate 9 tabs of LSD for a year, fuck the list is endless, and now here I am again eating up to 3 tabs a week.
What can I say???!!!!??!?!!
I fucking love it.
I can't say I got much of a fanciful colorful trip story cause that's not how it works with me.
It goes spiritual for me and it is difficult for me to speak about my beliefs to others simply because it's easy to misunderstand.

Edited by Baphom3t, 11 February 2019 - 07:45 PM.

• onediadem, Coopdog, Skywatcher and 1 other like this

#2 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,108 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:40 PM

My knowledge of book of Enoch is not deep but I had a discussion with a friend of my exes family about it briefly and was left thoroughly confused. Perhaps you can shed light...

I will do a little research in a minute...

I’m confused by it being attributed to Enoch, great grandfather of Noah and how it foresaw the flood...? The flood, I believed, was considered ancient in Jesus’s time. How could this book be attributed to Enoch with an estimated date written of 400BC... The timeline doesn’t make sense for me...

I would like to hear more about you being a fallen angel. Not sure if that’s egotistical, narcissistic, or what (I’m teasing)... I’m also curious how being a watcher will influence any children you have or will have... What would that make them?

This is beside the point, but that is a really heavy dose for one hit of L... How was it determined?

Edited by PJammer24, 11 February 2019 - 07:42 PM.

#3 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 349 posts

Donator

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:26 PM

The best way to understand the book of enoch in my opinion is to look at it from a stand point that the watchers and the fallen are ones that helped humanity learn and evolve and not keep them locked in that garden of eden,  "god" didn't like the fact "they", the watchers, were helping those that he....god....himself created (the watchers) was doing a better job than the creator could do, god got pissed and struck us down for wanting to help.Also, if you read, you'll see, the watchers "fell to earth" , this is where Samyaza, Azazel, taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and breastplates.
Belial,which in turn created the nephilim
Hmm.....that is interesting.......
Why would "god" strike his own creation down?
Better yet......doesn't it sound like something come to this planet and claimed itself to be a "god" only to have those with that party say "no you are not." and has been hence forth demonized for showing humanity they can be just like god.
Man I can go on and on bout this.
Have a read PJ
http://scriptural-tr...BookOfEnoch.pdf

• Coopdog likes this

#4 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:22 PM

I sure wish I had gotten to read this report before it got edited... I have a feeling it was interesting.

• Skywatcher likes this

#5 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,489 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:17 AM

Yes, me too.............

I will see how far I can get into the book of enoch Baphom.

• Coopdog and Baphom3t like this

#6 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:01 AM

Just read a big thick breakdown of it. Giants and space ships and lots of interesting things

#7 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:11 AM

Mine looked like that, but was only supposed to be 130um, and yeah mine didn't last long either, I was liking it too much!

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170616_180543.jpg

• deemesis likes this

#8 TheBigRip

TheBigRip

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:20 PM

You don't think the amounts you described taking could be detrimental to having positive effects of tripping?

#9 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 349 posts

Donator

Posted 22 February 2019 - 05:43 PM

Sorry, I been working a ton and couldn't get back around to post on this sooner.

You don't think the amounts you described taking could be detrimental to having positive effects of tripping?

No, if anything, removed the veil.

I sure wish I had gotten to read this report before it got edited... I have a feeling it was interesting.

The edit did nothing but take away the mention of my more personal thoughts and beliefs that I am unsure of sharing publicly.

Again, words escape me, I suppose my trip report is about existence and the perception I have of it on psychedelics as well as not being on them and just existing. But what was we before we became what we are now? History is not always correct.
I will get it out the way right now. It is my thoughts that we are aliens to this world. We (our life force, energy, soul), whatever you want to call it is from another place, we are dimensional / innerspace travelers. We come from the same dimension that poked a hole in this existence, reality, dimension, space, that is what we can visibly see and not see. Most call it the "big bang".
I think I am somewhat a fallen "watcher" not angel, just to get that clear. The reason why I say a "watcher" is just how I observe, take notes on "humans" and their beliefs, thoughts, actions, adjustments to improvisation, atrocities, and everyday being. It's not the same as a "normal" person does with just getting to know someone or their environment. Most time when I meet someone in real life, I see them, I see their energy, the colors they produce, I see their ancestors that are with them, I can tell what they are feeling, I can also hear some of those that came before that stand with them on daily basis, why? how?
Have I been here before to notice these things, or have I always been and am just now beginning to remember what or who I am? How about you? How about the existence that's existing now, has that been caused by choices or just what you are?

I could get deeper but I'll tread lightly for the moment, I'm not sure how others that read this will take it.

• Skywatcher likes this

#10 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,489 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 February 2019 - 10:40 AM

Have I been here before to notice these things, or have I always been and am just now beginning to remember what or who I am? How about you? How about the existence that's existing now, has that been caused by choices or just what you are?

A good question.......

Even as a small child, I have always felt like I was the core being, inside of this body. I have a deep emotional "base memory" of times not in this life. At times, even some conscious memory of other lives. I think as I grow in this life, I begin to understand more and remember more. I believe I have added to the "toolbox", but then I read your comments and wonder if I am simply remembering things I knew before.

Without really having a thought trail to support this, just a belief that feels correct, I have to say I feel this being in  existence now, is the result of some choices made in past lives, added to the core being that is who and what I am. I do not know with any certainty what exactly that is.

There is also the influence of some deep internal battle that is hard to define..................

• Baphom3t likes this

#11 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 February 2019 - 11:48 AM

Is there a being available to the watchingness that sees but isn't in a judging?  Could it be that it's all here for a purpose beyond the human form's capacity, being as how the form surely came after the Truth of being when time first arose as the illusion it surely must be?  

I, as this seeming human expression, see, and in a way, judge a world appearing to be out there.  As such, I participate in the dramatic illusion of it, yet I know peace and quiet envelop all.  

I think here of my master's oft repeated words:  "The Truth is simple.  The seeker of Truth is complex."

Edited by Alder Logs, 23 February 2019 - 11:50 AM.

• Skywatcher and LegoMyego like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!