3 replies to this topic

#1 WolfWhiz

WolfWhiz

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 11:13 PM

I got this error today: 

Warning: require_once(/home/hippie3/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hippie3/public_html/forums/showthread.php on line 33

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/hippie3/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/hippie3/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/hippie3/public_html/forums/showthread.php on line 33

Trying to reach this post: 

https://mycotopia.ne...read.php?t=5177

Edited by WolfWhiz, 23 February 2019 - 11:13 PM.

• BrantPr, Ridgetup and RolandM like this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,929 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 February 2019 - 11:55 PM

Not to be rude in any way! We have migrated through many platforms and tried to preserve as much as possible. Unfortunately, not all the links have survived the times and changes. We are on an old system that is very fragile that has info from prior broken systems. Perhaps if we had adds we could afford to make some upgrades but not without losing some history. Yes, we are broken! I'll be back in a bit, I have to go wash all the salt out of my wound.

Edited by coorsmikey, 24 February 2019 - 12:00 AM.

#3 WolfWhiz

WolfWhiz

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 248 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:36 AM

Ahh man, your making me feel bad... :blush:

I am not complaining, I was just tossing up as much info as I could to help who ever might have to chase the code errors thats all...  I get it, I stopped doing all the custom php coding on my sites because it was always lost on version upgrades..

WW

• coorsmikey likes this

#4 WolfWhiz

WolfWhiz

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 248 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:46 AM

Actually looking at that error... many times it was just to use of a Capitol or lower case letter Unix is case sensitive...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!