3 replies to this topic

#1 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,138 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:25 AM

With all the new members here, I thought it would be nice to bring a prior post back.

This recipe is so versatile.

It can be taken straight, mixed with beer, rum and coke, used to make gummies and candy, etc.....

The beauty of this is there is no smoke going into your lungs.

You can also control the dose.  Want just a little buzz, take one ml.  Have a high tolerance, four ml.

My regular dose is 2 ml. 

Without further ado, here is the recipe for "The Definitive Green Dragon"

https://mycotopia.ne...8-green-dragon/

Edited by coorsmikey, 25 February 2019 - 11:03 AM.
Fixed link to remove search highlighting

• Juthro likes this

#2 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,633 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:40 PM

I have a little different and a little simpler recipe that produces top notch and super potent Green Dragon if you don't mind me offering it up here. 

I take two ounces of crystally bud trimmings, no fan leaves, only the small tight leaves out of the buds that are all sugary. I usually dry and cure with the leaves on before final trimming, so no need to decarb it at all. Throw those into a big stainless steel mixing bowl with two fifths of 100 Proof vodka, or your 151 is probably even better, I just prefer the vodka for drinking. Give it a quick stir and within five minutes get all of the plant material strained back out. This quick rinse method gives you ALL of the flavonoids and limonenes and the THC is all dissolved almost instantly as the alcohol makes contact. The resulting Green Dragon will be light green/gold and just REEK of whatever good buds you made it from. The quick rinse also minimizes the Chlorophyll in the mixture, leaving you with a very clean and super potent and also tasty batch of goodness that smells and tastes like top shelf Sensi buds. 

I have had people tell me to leave it in there for long periods of time, but that does not result in anything stronger, it just results in nasty tasting clorophyll tasting green stuff that nobody wants to drink. The problem I have is that literally every single time I gift this to people they take too much and drink it like alcohol and way overindulge in the THC and wreck their week. A short shot is plenty even for those with a heavy tolerance. I stopped gifting pints of it and went to the little airplane bottles instead because it tastes to good people take too much and ruin the experience. 

Enjoy!!!

• Juthro likes this

#3 WolfWhiz

WolfWhiz

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 250 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:55 PM

Also since you are mixing your weed with alcohol you might as well winterize it and get all the waxes and fats out... put it in a freezer for 24 to 36 hours and you will see them coagulate, then just strain through coffee filter and your done. We use this in making hash oil works killer.

• Moonless likes this

#4 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,138 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 February 2019 - 04:01 PM

No problem, Coop.

How much weed and how much alcohol are you using for your mix?

And what is the typical dose that you take?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!