Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Hi! My first post and what I'm up to. :)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Solaris1011

Solaris1011

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:52 PM

Hello folks! happy to have joined this site!

I am just an average guy who has a big interest in psychoactive substances.

Psychedelics being my favorite category of said psychoactive substances, I've decided to try growing myself some!

I've spent a ton of time reading and learning. I currently have about 40 BRF jars colonizing, then I think I might spawn them to coir/verm. I may do some using the perlite/SGFC cake method but I think yields will be better going to bulk.

For more of a fun try it out thing to do, I also prepped some WBS jars and inoc'd them the other day. I picked up my own pressure cooker a couple days ago and am well on my way to becoming a mycology fiend. lol

Anywhoo, I just wanted to say thanks for the welcome and give a brief intro on what I'm up to.

Happy shrumin

#2 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,278 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:37 AM

Welcome to topia!

#3 Acidictoes

Acidictoes

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 07:14 PM

Hi!

wow, 60 cakes at once! nice.

bought a pressure cooker for some weeks ago, all cakes made with it is looking promising. had alot of failure before it...

I feel like an average guy as well, and are a newbe to growing shrooms.

I make prosthetics and helping aids for profession, and have too much hobbies. Im a maker and like to make electronic things like rc fpv robots and alot of other things.

may not have the average interests, but quite average without that :P

working at the moment on a climate controller system for shroom growing,

that are up and going, but needs some more testing and probably some tweeking (will make a thread about it too see if anyone is interessted and have som thougts and ideas).

I`m depressed, and struggle with some anxiety. but i quess thats quite average as well :P
Shrooms is the best medicine i`ve ever tried!
works for weeks at the best after one trip!
And i love how filosofical, devine and loving thought its gives.

Btw, Just landed from my best trip ever! tripped pretty hard on a dose that normally gives me a "normal" trip.

Ate the same dose just days before that didnt give a trip at all. weird! (I do not normally trip that often, was just dissapointed when it didnt work)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!