Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Do different Psilocybin species produce different trips?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 swayambhu

swayambhu

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:28 PM

With increased experience of ps cyanescens, I have found that the whole, dried fruit consistently (though the tea does not) give a feeling of dizzy queasiness, somewhat like drunkenness, somewhat like motion sickness. Semilanceata has never given me that feeling.
The Psychedelic effects of the cyanescens, once this feeling has passed, however, seem brighter and jollier than Semilanceata, though as I said before this may be more due to my pre existing ideas surrounding these two mushrooms, one hailing from desolate uplands where it grows to the sound of croaking ravens and the bark of deer, the other living in my garden like a friendly but somewhat drunken gnome.
  • SteampunkScientist likes this

#22 peacefrog

peacefrog

Peaceful Frog

• 2,184 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 12:41 PM

I personally believe they do.

Even different types of cubes treat me differently really. The old PF classic (before the genetics got screwed) used to give me very little to no body load and very nice colorful experiences verses other cubes. I have tried many varieties of cubes over the years and they all had some body load associated with them except that one variety. I’m sure it’s just my personal experience but that’s what I have seen.

Copes, to me have NO body load what so ever. As soon as they kick in, it’s a very comfortable feeling. They will be my favorite mushroom until I grow something better lol.

just my 2 cents.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!